or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › What if a Romney aide treated journalists like this?

What if a Romney aide treated journalists like this?

post #1 of 3

Would the story be buried like this one has?

Hillary Clinton Aide Tells Reporter To “F--- Off” And “Have A Good Life” (Warning: graphic language )

Your tax dollars at work.

Disclaimer: At the time of this posting, I intend to cast my presidential election vote for Gary Johnson. This post is not a show of support for Romney or any other establishment politician. It is meant to illustrate the double standard in government and its propaganda arm, the mainstream media.

Edited by jazzguru - 9/24/12 at 12:05pm

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

post #2 of 3

If it were a Romney aide, then of course it would be proof of Romney's terrible decision making ability and proof of how he is unfit for office.

If it were Romney himself, it would be proof that he has anger issues, hates certain groups and sub-groups and is a loose cannon/warmonger who is unfit to be president.

Since it is Obama of course it is proof that you are a racist for even bringing it up.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

post #3 of 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Since it is Obama of course it is proof that you are a racist for even bringing it up.

Exactly. The OP must be a racist for even daring to start this thread. The OP sure has some nerve.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › What if a Romney aide treated journalists like this?