or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac Software › Aperture 3.4.1 improves photo syncing with iOS devices

Aperture 3.4.1 improves photo syncing with iOS devices

post #1 of 4
Apple on Friday updated its Aperture professional photo editing software for Mac, improving the reliability of syncing photos to iOS devices and addressing other issues.

The 550.50-megabyte download is now available from Apple and is recommended for all users of Aperture. Version 3.4.1 contains the following fixes, according to Apple:
  • Addresses an installer issue that could cause the application to quit unexpectedly on launch
  • Improves the reliability of syncing photos to iOS devices via iTunes
  • Resolves an issue with downloading and viewing photos synced from Facebook albums
  • Addresses other stability issues
post #2 of 4
On the way down. Good to see Apple supporting this pro app ...
From Apple ][ - to new Mac Pro I've used them all.
Long on AAPL so biased
"Google doesn't sell you anything, they just sell you!"
From Apple ][ - to new Mac Pro I've used them all.
Long on AAPL so biased
"Google doesn't sell you anything, they just sell you!"
post #3 of 4
Originally Posted by digitalclips View Post
On the way down. Good to see Apple supporting this pro app …

Oh boy, now you've done it. You called Aperture a 'pro' application. Here come all the people pretending it isn't… 

post #4 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalclips View Post

On the way down. Good to see Apple supporting this pro app …

Oh boy, now you've done it. You called Aperture a 'pro' application. Here come all the people pretending it isn't… 

Funny as it may seem, I actually didn't like it when they lowered the price. Originally $ 500, people found it to be too 'thin' so Apple reimbursed $ 100. The new version became $ 300 IIRC, then $ 200, now something like $ 80. And yes, many people who never considered Aperture still 'upgraded' from iPhoto and now the support pages @ Apple are littered with 'stupid' questions. I know I sound a bit harsh,but I'd prefer to interact with 'people in the know' so to speak.
I’d rather have a better product than a better price.
I’d rather have a better product than a better price.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mac Software
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac Software › Aperture 3.4.1 improves photo syncing with iOS devices