or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › NYT: iOS Maps another internet services blunder for Apple
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

NYT: iOS Maps another internet services blunder for Apple - Page 12

post #441 of 444
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

 

Your point being what? The claim was made that iPhone outsold other phones for 5 years when in fact according to forbes.com the ratio is 2 Android Devices sold to 1 Apple and growing, other sources suggest it is about 4:1.

 

Uh, source? Name? Your the one calling me a liar so you prove me wrong!

 

What in the world is an "Android-"based" music server"?  You got me there I should have said open source music providers. (corrected thankyou).

 

Just cannot stop lying, can you? No one who has called me a liar has given any proof or examples of where what I have said is incorrect

 

I ignored most of the others because if you're still repeating them after they've been proven wrong hundreds of times (100's of times haven't seen one when where source???), there's no hope or help for you.  No hope for this forum if moderators continue to insult and accuse without being held accountable or follow the forum rules!  They continue to play the man and not the ball.


Edited by ernysp76 - 10/3/12 at 6:38am
post #442 of 444
Originally Posted by ernysp76 View Post
The claim was made that iPhone outsold other phones for 5 years when in fact according to forbes.com the ratio is 2 Android Devices sold to 1 Apple and growing.

 

Yes, because I definitely meant 'overall', and not on a per-model basis like every meaningful report shows.


Your the one calling me a liar so you prove me wrong!

 

'Kay. 


You got me there I should have said open source music providers.

 

Oh, so piracy?


They continue to play the man and not the ball.

 

We're playing tennis. You have a shuttlecock. Forgive me if I don't care about it at all.

Originally Posted by asdasd

This is Appleinsider. It's all there for you but we can't do it for you.
Reply

Originally Posted by asdasd

This is Appleinsider. It's all there for you but we can't do it for you.
Reply
post #443 of 444
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

 

Yes, because I definitely meant 'overall', and not on a per-model basis like every meaningful report shows. Still not a lie though!

 

'Kay.    The article is 3 years old might want to look at what has happen more recently

http://www.hypebot.com/hypebot/2012/09/itunes-dominates-music-sales-while-pandoras-footprint-soars-study.html which indicates a drop of 10% by iTunes but still 29% of all music sold at retail all sources.  I didn't dispute sales at any stage I was talking about the total number of providers.  But of course you do realize that the game has moved on and the quickest growing sector of the music market is not download music paid for on a peace meal basis but subscription services http://www.ifpi.org/content/library/DMR2012.pdf again we will we see Apple playing catch-up?  How much market share is it willing to loose another 10%?

 

Oh, so piracy?  No legitimate providers other than iTunes they do exist you know, including subscriber music services something iTune users don't have access to.

 

We're playing tennis. You have a shuttlecock. Forgive me if I don't care about it at all.  Yep playing the man is the tools of people who are loosing a argument as they have no facts to back them up, game set and match!!!

post #444 of 444
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadmatic View Post

What does the lack of a web-based mapping service have to do with the iOS 6 Maps "blunder"?

One way is that with google I can plan a route on my desktop and send it to my phone. Whenever I want do that, I'm "stuck" with Google maps. 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › NYT: iOS Maps another internet services blunder for Apple