or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › Apple rumored to send out 'iPad mini' event invitations on Oct. 10
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Apple rumored to send out 'iPad mini' event invitations on Oct. 10 - Page 2

post #41 of 118

If this thing had a cellular voice, it would have been a huge insult to the retardroid community as no Android phablet could beat this screen size :-)

post #42 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisualZone View Post

I hear it's only going to be 8GBs at a price between $250.00 to 300.00US.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmsley View Post

So if this is true, I guess it makes the job of mac sales easy.
1) How big?
2) How much do you want to spend?
How can you compete with that, seriously?

I'm assuming it'll match the Touch's specs with a $50 premium. So entry level A4 model with 16GB for $249 and higher end A5 32GB model for $349.
post #43 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apple II View Post

It's not exactly the same form factor. Kindle Fire and most other tablets are 16:9, which is horrible for a tablet as they are basically made for landscape use only. Portrait view on a 16:9 tablet looks awkward, wrong and retarded.

iPads are 4:3, which is just right for a tablet as it looks great when used in both landscape and portrait. iPads are made for use in all orientations, Android tablets are not.
I don't disagree, except for whom is this tablet targeted?

It seems to me this tablet is aimed more at gamers and movie viewers who want a more portable, and cheaper tablet than the iPad. It certainly won't support the same apps as the iPad (I.e. iPhoto, etc) ... At least I hope. It will still do books, which I agree will look a bit strange in portrait. However, if that's secondary to the reason you buy it, then it's really no different than watching a letter-boxed movie on the iPad, which is arguably an inferior experience than a native 16:9 tablet, nor the reason you bought that device either.

And there's potential here that this tablet will replace the iPod Touch, depending on how well each sell over the next year.

Unrelated to your post, I seriously doubt the Bezels will be that thin. It's not an I phone that can be held in the palm of the hand. It still needs room for the complete thumb so when held in portrait mode, the thumb does not accidentally trigger the screen.
post #44 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbook View Post


I'm assuming it'll match the Touch's specs with a $50 premium. So entry level A4 model with 16GB for $249 and higher end A5 32GB model for $349.

 

yuck... if it had specs similar to an iPhone 5 I'd get it ... I don't want a smaller iPad because of price, I'll pay more for it if I have to... i just want a smaller iPad.  If thats the specs I may end up staying iPad-less, and going Android.

post #45 of 118

I'll believe it when I see it. Usually the rumor mill is accurate (barring the Apple television) but in this case, I'm slightly doubting it.

Come visit and chat with me about Apple: Appstorechronicle.com

Email Me: Editor@appstorechronicle.com

Reply

Come visit and chat with me about Apple: Appstorechronicle.com

Email Me: Editor@appstorechronicle.com

Reply
post #46 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by jragosta View Post


And, yet, you've never explained why an iPad Mini would be "the same terrible things it did in the '90s".

I think he just means fragmentization 

post #47 of 118
Originally Posted by Slurpy View Post
…that insight is exactly Zero. Apple has proven you wrong about absolutely all of your predictions.

 

And you're immediately discredited for lying through your teeth! Great job.


I'm shocked how you can still have the hubris and narcissism to put your opinions on such a high pedestal and pretend you have a clue.

 

*waits for someone else to latch onto the irony*

 

Originally Posted by joelsalt View Post
I think he just means fragmentization 

 

Don't really care about that in this case.

 

Design by committee. Giving people what they think they want or what the market thinks it wants. Filling every microscopic niche for no logical reason.

Originally posted by Relic

...those little naked weirdos are going to get me investigated.
Reply

Originally posted by Relic

...those little naked weirdos are going to get me investigated.
Reply
post #48 of 118

Anyone have any insight on how this impacts the release of the iPod Nano? My iPod broke a day before the release event and I'm holding out for a new one.

I know they have said "October" but any speculation on when?

post #49 of 118
Monday's rumor comes from an unidentified "major Apple investor"

Doesn't anyone find that suspicious? Since when do investors have access to this kind of information?
Emailing video from iPhone to Apple TV , sort of..
Reply
Emailing video from iPhone to Apple TV , sort of..
Reply
post #50 of 118
Originally Posted by walshbj View Post
Since when do investors have access to this kind of information?


Since Apple's stock seems to be one of the more manipulated recently. lol.gif

Originally posted by Relic

...those little naked weirdos are going to get me investigated.
Reply

Originally posted by Relic

...those little naked weirdos are going to get me investigated.
Reply
post #51 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaneur View Post

Just provoking, you mean. Don't you know the difference between a phone and a tablet?
16:9 is a terrible size for a tablet because it becomes a plank, and it is no good for portrait as Apple 2 says.
It's also terrible for a phone that is so wide that you have to type with two hands. But it's perfect for a small phone that you can thumb-type with one hand.
If Apple knows how to do anything, it's to match form with function, and device with market.
Stop sayin . . .
By the way, I don't remember anyone saying 16:9 was a bad ratio for a phone. Prove it.

Prove it yourself. Prove to me that Apple all of a sudden just decided that 16:9 is the way to go, that Apple couldn't get that form factor figured out in the original iPhone. That only recently was it possible or whatever bull your want to spew. That Apple's original wasn't a mistake or that to get to the top row of icons now you don't have to S-T-R-E-T-C-H your thumb. Go ahead- make my day.
post #52 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

 

And you're immediately discredited for lying through your teeth! Great job.

 

*waits for someone else to latch onto the irony*

 

 

Don't really care about that in this case.

 

Design by committee. Giving people what they think they want or what the market thinks it wants. Filling every microscopic niche for no logical reason.

 

My apologies for opening Pandora's box.  It was a feeble attempt at a joke.

 

Having said that, if not me, someone else would have said it ;-)

post #53 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSheldon View Post

Prove it yourself. Prove to me that Apple all of a sudden just decided that 16:9 is the way to go, that Apple couldn't get that form factor figured out in the original iPhone. That only recently was it possible or whatever bull your want to spew. That Apple's original wasn't a mistake or that to get to the top row of icons now you don't have to S-T-R-E-T-C-H your thumb. Go ahead- make my day.

I'll give it a shot. There are probably some people in Apple who still feel the original size is better. I liked it, but the new one fits in my pocket just fine too. The new phone form factor appears to be a series of compromises as all design decisions are in this industry. The new dock connector and the smaller sim slot, along other miniaturization of components allowed to slightly increase the screen size without adversely affecting the usability. The slightly larger size also provides more space for battery and in a small way addresses the feature request from users to increase the size of the screen.

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

Reply

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

Reply
post #54 of 118
Originally Posted by iSheldon View Post
…that to get to the top row of icons now you don't have to S-T-R-E-T-C-H your thumb.

 

I'm just under 6'2". Do my hands, which don't have to do this to perform said task, count?

Originally posted by Relic

...those little naked weirdos are going to get me investigated.
Reply

Originally posted by Relic

...those little naked weirdos are going to get me investigated.
Reply
post #55 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

 

And you're immediately discredited for lying through your teeth! Great job.

 

*waits for someone else to latch onto the irony*

 

 

Don't really care about that in this case.

 

Design by committee. Giving people what they think they want or what the market thinks it wants. Filling every microscopic niche for no logical reason.

 

What irony? Point me to something I've said, ANYTHING that I've ever said, where I call Apple 'foolish' simply for coming out with a product that *I* might personally not buy, but who anyone with a shred of sanity realizes will sell extremely well and have a massive addressable market. This is your problem. Time again time again, Apple is "foolish" for not catering their products and strategy towards YOUR specific, niche requirements. Yes, this shows narcissism, and an utter lack of perspective and reasoning. Same with the iPhone 5 name and screen size, no matter how successfu the product is, and how much praise it gets from reviewers and customers, you're too proud to change your stance that both the name and screen size are just epic levels of failure, incompetence, foolishness, and catastrophe from Apple. You live in your own world where reality plays no factor, and any opinion you give needs to have sensationalism ratcheted up to ludicrous levels. 

post #56 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSheldon View Post


Prove it yourself. Prove to me that Apple all of a sudden just decided that 16:9 is the way to go, that Apple couldn't get that form factor figured out in the original iPhone. That only recently was it possible or whatever bull your want to spew. That Apple's original wasn't a mistake or that to get to the top row of icons now you don't have to S-T-R-E-T-C-H your thumb. Go ahead- make my day.

 

I'm fairly average size, my hands are pretty average, too.  I don't have to S-T-R-E-T-C-H my thumb to reach the top row at all.  Out of curiosity, do you have the iPhone 5?  If not, have you at least tried it in an Apple store or a carrier store?

 

I was a little concerned about it at first, but after a few hours with it, I don't think I'd like to go back to the 4s size.  The iP5 really is the perfect size.

post #57 of 118
I was hoping that any October Event would focus on new Macs - not iOS devices...
post #58 of 118
Originally Posted by Slurpy View Post
Time again time again, Apple is "foolish" for not catering their products and strategy towards YOUR specific, niche requirements.

 

My 'niche', which falls within the majority share they already explicitly serve, you mean? 


You live in your own world where reality plays no factor, and any opinion you give needs to have sensationalism ratcheted up to ludicrous levels. 

 

Yes. You do. Please get help for whatever makes you say these disturbing things… 

 

😧

Basically, we're the same person. Just about equally vocal on this sort of thing, too. lol.gif I'll jump to defend Apple against idiocy and ludicrousness just as fast as you will. The difference really is that not only can I accept that Apple CAN fail, I accept that not every Planck Decision they make is perfect.


Originally Posted by MoXoM View Post
I was hoping that any October Event would focus on new Macs - not iOS devices...

 

 

"Welcome to our company name. Notice there is no 'Computer' in it." 

 

And I can't find the dang image I've used before. The one where it's actively being removed… 


Edited by Tallest Skil - 10/1/12 at 12:33pm

Originally posted by Relic

...those little naked weirdos are going to get me investigated.
Reply

Originally posted by Relic

...those little naked weirdos are going to get me investigated.
Reply
post #59 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstone View Post

I'll give it a shot. There are probably some people in Apple who still feel the original size is better. I liked it, but the new one fits in my pocket just fine too. The new phone form factor appears to be a series of compromises as all design decisions are in this industry. The new dock connector and the smaller sim slot, along other miniaturization of components allowed to slightly increase the screen size without adversely affecting the usability. The slightly larger size also provides more space for battery and in a small way addresses the feature request from users to increase the size of the screen.

The old form factor IMHO was better. You could have easily achieved an extra row of icons by removing the button and having a screen that physically depressed to achieve the same goal. And you wouldnt have to stretch your thumb either. I expect down the road that the iPhone will shrink again in size and return to its original form factor yet maintain the new down row of icons and its 16:9 ratio. Physical buttons are bad design. - look at the 3gen iPod.
post #60 of 118

I really see a problem in Apple no longer being to surprise us, because rumors are getting more and more accurate everyday. I'd love they've unexpected stuff for this event, but it seems it's going to be just like the iPhone 5 event (ie: just a replay of the info already available through rumors).

 

At least I hope it won't be called any of the circulating names (iPad mini or iPad Air)... if it's one of these names, then, man, they no longer need to do presentation events, just redirect people to rumor sites...

post #61 of 118
Is there a setting under the user options menu for this site where I can block posts where people try to pick fights with admins over pointless years old arguments, or is this site slowly proving that comments are the radioactive cesspool of the Internet?

Jesus it is getting to be like YouTube comment sections around here...
OSX, because making UNIX user friendly is easier than debugging windows.
Reply
OSX, because making UNIX user friendly is easier than debugging windows.
Reply
post #62 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by allenbf View Post

I'm fairly average size, my hands are pretty average, too.  I don't have to S-T-R-E-T-C-H my thumb to reach the top row at all.  Out of curiosity, do you have the iPhone 5?  If not, have you at least tried it in an Apple store or a carrier store?

I was a little concerned about it at first, but after a few hours with it, I don't think I'd like to go back to the 4s size.  The iP5 really is the perfect size.

Yes I've seen it- it now looks like a Bang & Ollufsen remote control. The original is classic.
post #63 of 118
Originally Posted by shen View Post
Is there a setting under the user options menu for this site where I can block posts where people try to pick fights with admins over pointless years old arguments, or is this site slowly proving that comments are the radioactive cesspool of the Internet?

 

Hover over any username. The ignore function is there now.


Though why you can't just not read what you don't want to read remains baffling. Like PoliticalOutsider, for instance. lol.gif

Originally posted by Relic

...those little naked weirdos are going to get me investigated.
Reply

Originally posted by Relic

...those little naked weirdos are going to get me investigated.
Reply
post #64 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSheldon View Post


Yes I've seen it- it now looks like a Bang & Ollufsen remote control. The original is classic.

I agree that it's classic, but like I said, after you use it for a few hours, it just fits.  Now, if they hadn't reduced the thickness of the phone, I'd be right there with you saying the same thing.  But the reduction in thickness coupled with the increase in screen real estate works well together.  It does take an afternoon to get used to, though.

 

Anyway, that's my .02, I can only comment from my own likes and perspectives.  :-)

post #65 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoXoM View Post

I was hoping that any October Event would focus on new Macs - not iOS devices...

Same here. Give those toys a rest.
post #66 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

 

My 'niche', which falls within the majority share they already explicitly serve, you mean? 

 

Yes. You do. Please get help for whatever makes you say these disturbing things… 

 

😧

Basically, we're the same person. Just about equally vocal on this sort of thing, too. lol.gif I'll jump to defend Apple against idiocy and ludicrousness just as fast as you will. The difference really is that not only can I accept that Apple CAN fail, I accept that not every Planck Decision they make is perfect.

 

 

You could add so much more to these boards if you weren't so dismissive.  Decent posters here put in effort to discuss interesting perspectives and ideas then you come along (all too often) spewing eloquently worded condescending responses...which is so disappointing.  I would appreciate you much more if you would take a moment to absorb the others' comments, then respond appropriately (i.e. sans the general dismissals and arrogant sarcasm).

 

I apologize that I missed your other posts regarding Apple's 90's mistakes...which 90's mistakes do you think Apple will repeat by introducing an iPad Mini?

post #67 of 118
Originally Posted by drewys808 View Post
You could add so much more to these boards if you weren't so dismissive.

 

The only proffered factors I think I've dismissed are those of portability and 'not wanting a full-fledged tablet'-ility. 


I apologize that I missed your other posts regarding Apple's 90's mistakes...which 90's mistakes do you think Apple will repeat by introducing an iPad Mini?

 

Oh, did I say earlier? Unless this thing isn't meant to be used in a situation we'd consider a modern tablet being used, it's pandering to both what the market perceives and what people think they want. And ignoring screen size/resolution/ratio fragmentation entirely, it's the start of a 'filling all the niches imaginable' scenario. Android does that and look how horribly that works out for them, in UX, UI, profit, and developer satisfaction.

Originally posted by Relic

...those little naked weirdos are going to get me investigated.
Reply

Originally posted by Relic

...those little naked weirdos are going to get me investigated.
Reply
post #68 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSheldon View Post

 Physical buttons are bad design.

This is simply not true. In some cases they are very useful especially if you are not looking at the device while interacting with the button. Physical buttons offer tactile feedback which is useful for many home button functions. Besides the home button there are several other physical buttons around the edges of the iPhone so generalizing that physical buttons are bad design is just silly. I'll trust Apple's industrial design and UI decisions every time over my own. If you happen to be a UI design or industrial design professional then perhaps you feel like you could do a better job, but somehow I don't get the impression that either of those is your profession because people in those careers are generally not so snarky and sarcastic.

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

Reply

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

Reply
post #69 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

 

Choosing to ignore my arguments when presented, multiple times, ≠ 'not having an argument'.

 

...

 

Total BS.  Your only "arguments" have typically been something more accurately called "veiled hints at arguments," presumably so you can dance away from them when they come up short later this month.  

 

To rephrase the ones I've heard you allude to ... 

 

- You often say words to the effect that there is "nothing a smaller tablet will do that the current one won't also do," which is not an argument at all and kind of skirts the whole issue.  It's ridiculous on the face of it to suggest that if the only differentiating factor is size, then that there is no differentiating factor at all.  It's also just a way of short-circuiting the argument in that you are in the same breath telling us what the main differentiating factor is, while at the same time denying that it's a factor at all.  It's also a bald-faced lie in that there are lots of differentiating factors (it's smaller, it's cheaper, it's lighter etc.), which are constantly brought up to you and which you repeatedly and completely ignore.   

 

- You often imply (as above) that there will be "trouble like in the 90's" which as a statement, again has the primary quality of being so vague that you can dance away from what it may or may not mean later on down the line.  The easiest assumption to make based on these vague references you make is that you are suggesting that there will be a problem with cannibilisation of sales, which is again a ridiculous argument.  If the sales of the iPad can be cannibilised by a smaller form factor, it's fairly obvious that it would be better if this was done by an Apple product and not by a competitor.  

 

That's about as much time as I'm going to waste trying to figure out your hazy thought patterns.  

 

The fact is you have never been very explicit about why you think it would be such an unmitigated disaster for Apple to come out with an iPad mini.  I read these forums in detail almost every day and I have never seen you lay it all out explicitly.  You're just one of those guys that wants to be right all the time and will push logic to the very edge of believability, and throw decent behaviour out the window just to do so.  

 

I'm almost certain that if anyone ever *does* pin you down on why you think what you do about the iPad mini that we will find all of a sudden that your tune has miraculously changed and that you *do* allow some edge case where it would be a "good idea," simply because the climbdown has to begin sometime, and you are as aware of that fact as everyone who reads you is. 

post #70 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstone View Post

This is simply not true. In some cases they are very useful especially if you are not looking at the device while interacting with the button. Physical buttons offer tactile feedback which is useful for many home button functions. Besides the home button there are several other physical buttons around the edges of the iPhone so generalizing that physical buttons are bad design is just silly. I'll trust Apple's industrial design and UI decisions every time over my own. If you happen to be a UI design or industrial design professional then perhaps you feel like you could do a better job, but somehow I don't get the impression that either of those is your profession.

This particular button takes up wasted space. If you could depress the screen ( in effect one big button a la Magic Trackpad ) you would achieve the same desired goal.
Why were the buttons removed from iPod 3rd gen? And current and last gen Nano? Not to mention the almighty Mighty Mouse?
Edited by iSheldon - 10/1/12 at 1:11pm
post #71 of 118
Originally Posted by Gazoobee View Post

…you *do* allow some edge case where it would be a "good idea,"…

 

If it's not meant to be used as an eReader or a tablet at all, then perhaps.

 

Build it into a wall in your house for home automation? But a 10" screen would still be better. Far more usable space.

As a replacement for physical dials and rollers in the dashboard of your car? But a 7" screen is still too small for that, and too short in 16:9 (and not wide enough in 3:4).


So no, I still can't think of—nor have I been informed of—any idea where I could see a 7.85" tablet/screen/thing being superior to the iPad we have right now or the iPhone for smaller cases.

Originally posted by Relic

...those little naked weirdos are going to get me investigated.
Reply

Originally posted by Relic

...those little naked weirdos are going to get me investigated.
Reply
post #72 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazoobee View Post

The fact is you have never been very explicit about why you think it would be such an unmitigated disaster for Apple to come out with an iPad mini.  I read these forums in detail almost every day and I have never seen you lay it all out explicitly.  You're just one of those guys that wants to be right all the time and will push logic to the very edge of believability, and throw decent behaviour out the window just to do so.  

 

I'm almost certain that if anyone ever *does* pin you down on why you think what you do about the iPad mini that we will find all of a sudden that your tune has miraculously changed and that you *do* allow some edge case where it would be a "good idea," simply because the climbdown has to begin sometime, and you are as aware of that fact as everyone who reads you is. 

No I think we have nailed it down recently. Steve said 7" is not usable and now to make a mini tablet amounts to blasphemy.

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

Reply

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

Reply
post #73 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstone View Post

No I think we have nailed it down recently. Steve said 7" is not usable and now to make a mini tablet amounts to blasphemy.

Sounds like a sacrilege of biblical proportions!
post #74 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by iSheldon View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstone View Post

No I think we have nailed it down recently. Steve said 7" is not usable and now to make a mini tablet amounts to blasphemy.

Sounds like a sacrilege of biblical proportions!

The irony was accidental. I don't follow religions but isn't idolatry one of the shall nots in the 10 commandments?

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

Reply

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

Reply
post #75 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

 

The only proffered factors I think I've dismissed are those of portability and 'not wanting a full-fledged tablet'-ility. 

 

Oh, did I say earlier? Unless this thing isn't meant to be used in a situation we'd consider a modern tablet being used, it's pandering to both what the market perceives and what people think they want. And ignoring screen size/resolution/ratio fragmentation entirely, it's the start of a 'filling all the niches imaginable' scenario. Android does that and look how horribly that works out for them, in UX, UI, profit, and developer satisfaction.


Absolutely, if Apple panders to the market and compromises in terms of fragmentation & developer/user satisfaction, I 100% agree with you... there is large concern there from many of us.  However, I do think that the "age of smart-device mobility" brings forth new challenges.  The word "mobility" is quite subjective, kind of like the word "comfortable" is to an air-conditioned space in the dead of summer.  The bottom line is that there will be different definitions of "mobile" depending on various groups of users.  I believe that some fragmentation will be necessary to address these various groups of users.  I hope that it doesn't result in pandering, but instead results in valuable addressment to deliberately targeted groups.

 

...and what would be the cost of NOT offering a mini tablet?  Might those negative consequences outweigh the compromises if one were offered?

post #76 of 118
Originally Posted by drewys808 View Post

...and what would be the cost of NOT offering a mini tablet?  Might those negative consequences outweigh the compromises if one were offered?

 

Well, we're seeing that right now! Competitors have offered smaller tablets for years, literally multiple years at this point, and for what?

iPad, at 9.8", still has ~90% useshare. The rest of that isn't really worth spending billions to go after, is it? 

Originally posted by Relic

...those little naked weirdos are going to get me investigated.
Reply

Originally posted by Relic

...those little naked weirdos are going to get me investigated.
Reply
post #77 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by umrk_lab View Post

I suggest another date to Tim : October 27th, in order to ruin the MicroSoft event ....

Launch on that day.

All those poor Microsoft Store employees come to work to see big lines outside the mall. For the iPad mini.

And then the one guy outside their store. Who asks if they have the new iPad in stock

A non tech's thoughts on Apple stuff 

(She's family so I'm a little biased)

Reply

A non tech's thoughts on Apple stuff 

(She's family so I'm a little biased)

Reply
post #78 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by walshbj View Post

Monday's rumor comes from an unidentified "major Apple investor"
Doesn't anyone find that suspicious? Since when do investors have access to this kind of information?

If they do then someone is going to jail. Access to that kind of info is insider trading

A non tech's thoughts on Apple stuff 

(She's family so I'm a little biased)

Reply

A non tech's thoughts on Apple stuff 

(She's family so I'm a little biased)

Reply
post #79 of 118
Okay boys, put your dicks back in your pants. Mine is still bigger.











I wonder who will be first to remember that I'm a girl. And yet mine is STILL bigger.

A non tech's thoughts on Apple stuff 

(She's family so I'm a little biased)

Reply

A non tech's thoughts on Apple stuff 

(She's family so I'm a little biased)

Reply
post #80 of 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Originally Posted by shen View Post
Is there a setting under the user options menu for this site where I can block posts where people try to pick fights with admins over pointless years old arguments, or is this site slowly proving that comments are the radioactive cesspool of the Internet?

 

Hover over any username. The ignore function is there now.


 

Except, of course, for usernames of global moderators.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPad
  • Apple rumored to send out 'iPad mini' event invitations on Oct. 10
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › Apple rumored to send out 'iPad mini' event invitations on Oct. 10