or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Motorola surprises by withdrawing entire ITC complaint against Apple

Motorola surprises by withdrawing entire ITC complaint against Apple - Page 3

post #81 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

No, Steve Jobs just appeared to him in a dream, four times. Young Steve, who made Schmidt feel all the pain and anguish that came from what Microsoft stole, regular Steve, who forced Schmidt to feel all the pain and anguish from what Google stole, and Future Steve, who appeared as Steve Jobs had the cancer been beaten and showed Schmidt his vision for Apple 20 years down the road.

Then regular Steve returned and showed him what the world would be like without Google: No Android whoring out stolen tech, no advertising stranglehold on privacy and personal information… It was, in every way, better. And then Steve showed him what the world would be like without Apple. Blinkenlights machines until 1980, no GUI until 1989, and that was a failed experiment that didn't become usable until '93, fast forward to October 2001 and the best PMP on the market was a portable CD player that carried three (count 'em!) CDs at once, and then to 2010 where Dell releases its new tablet computer, 7.85", 16:10 screen at 640x400, powered by Microsoft PenSight 2012, a version of Microsoft InSight (TTL's Windows analogue) that supports the use of a stylus (only) on a resistive screen. Uses Intel's lowest-power chip, the lowest-end, under-clocked 25w model, only needs one fan to cool, battery lasts two hours, and it only weighs four pounds.

Either that or someone just got some intelligence knocked into Google in a meeting and they withdrew everything. I prefer the former.

That was just awesome!

post #82 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by softeky View Post

It is difficult to tell who are the shills on the internet. It is certainly possible for a person to be paid or sponsored to blog about certain subjects and still publish the facts. Expert witnesses (who are paid, BTW) in court cases are expected to do just this. I have found Mueller's blogs to be interesting, well written and substantiated. He has not failed a single crosscheck test that I have performed on his patent reporting to date.

If you have found otherwise, please let us (readers) know as, as of this date, his credibility with me is certainly higher than both of yours.

Basically... if Mueller's opinions don't favor google, these retards will automatically say that he has no credibility.  But on the other hand, if he sides with Google, he is credible and has great expertise.  That's the way it works with these idiots.

post #83 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by vqro View Post

Basically... if Mueller's opinions don't favor google, these retards will automatically say that he has no credibility.  But on the other hand, if he sides with Google, he is credible and has great expertise.  That's the way it works with these idiots.

When did he ever side with Google? ;)

EDIT: I was kinda kidding when I first wrote that but... 

On further reflection I can't think of a single article from Florian Mueller over the years that ever cast Google in a positive light. Come to think of it does anyone know of even one FOSSPatents blog article that casts aspersions on Microsoft? With the hundreds of articles he's' written at FOSSpatents you'd think there would be at least one. Please link if you know of an example of either one.

It almost seems as tho he might have an agenda against Google and that heavily favors Microsoft if we didn't know better.

Edited by Gatorguy - 10/3/12 at 9:40am
melior diabolus quem scies
melior diabolus quem scies
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Motorola surprises by withdrawing entire ITC complaint against Apple