or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › Rumor: New 13" MacBook Pro affected by 'weak yields' of Retina display

Rumor: New 13" MacBook Pro affected by 'weak yields' of Retina display - Page 2

post #41 of 43
Originally Posted by mgsarch View Post
ROFL. Chumming for trolls?

Hey, if they can refute this using evidence, fact, or reason, I welcome rebuttal. 

But this is how the industry operates. By the time everyone else does it, Apple has already worked out the bugs for them.

Originally Posted by helia

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.

Originally Posted by helia

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.
post #42 of 43
Apple starts fighting with Samsung and the quantity and quality of the displays they receive plummets. Is anyone surprised?

I'm convinced Samsung makes the best displays in the world, at least of this size. It's too bad the consumer has to suffer (forced to play "rMBP display roulette, for example) because of Apple's choosing less reliable suppliers.
post #43 of 43
No matter what the state of Apples relationship with Samsung it is in their best interest to avoid single suppliers for components. As was seen last year with hard drives sometimes things out of your control and the manufactures control can impact availability. If not different suppliers at least different plants fairly spread out should be available from a single supplier.
Quote:
Originally Posted by guppy737 View Post

Apple starts fighting with Samsung and the quantity and quality of the displays they receive plummets. Is anyone surprised?
I'm convinced Samsung makes the best displays in the world, at least of this size. It's too bad the consumer has to suffer (forced to play "rMBP display roulette, for example) because of Apple's choosing less reliable suppliers.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Future Apple Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › Rumor: New 13" MacBook Pro affected by 'weak yields' of Retina display