or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Finally, a website that publishes the details on Romney's tax plan.

Finally, a website that publishes the details on Romney's tax plan.

post #1 of 6

Though the website seems to be acting up a little.  Anyone else having any luck?

http://www.romneytaxplan.com/

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan

“The nitrogen in our DNA, the calcium in our teeth, the iron in our blood, the carbon in our apple pies were made in the interiors of collapsing stars. We are made of starstuff.” 
-Sagan
post #2 of 6

I was going to check out the six studies that Mittens and his team referred to... I mean blogs.

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

post #3 of 6

Paid for by the Democratic National Committee (202) 863-8000 | This communication is not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.

Where do we go according to the DNC to find out the details of the $5 trillion in borrowing that Obama has already spent, exploded our deficit and caused the U.S. credit rating to be downgraded for the first time in history?

Yeah, you can see how snark does as a debate point. If Obama unfurls this lie again tonight, expect him to be looking at his podium again when slapped back in the fact with his own record.

Romney is so terrible that he might do during his term what I just did during the last four years of mine, is a terrible talking point.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

post #4 of 6

Yeah, what a great site! Paid for by lying Democrats!lol.gif

I'm looking to forward to Obama getting smacked down tonight.

post #5 of 6

Did we really need a thread like this?  You can't just post this little joke in an existing thread?  

I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
post #6 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by BR View Post

Though the website seems to be acting up a little.  Anyone else having any luck?

http://www.romneytaxplan.com/

LOL
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Finally, a website that publishes the details on Romney's tax plan.