or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Anyone has this problem with your iPhone 5?

Anyone has this problem with your iPhone 5?

post #1 of 3

While you are taking picture, there is an incoming call, and you pick it, talk to the person on the phone for a couple minutes, then you hang up. the iPhone just have black screen, and the notification bar up top only, nothing can make it go back to camera. i need to do a hard reset to be able to use the iPhone again. Other than that, everything works perfect for me.

"Apple sells premium products at premium prices to premium customers." Cheapskates need not apply 

"Apple sells premium products at premium prices to premium customers." Cheapskates need not apply 

post #2 of 3

Replicated that on my IP4 the first time I tried it - ended up with a black screen with just the status bar (cellular and battery indicators). I got out of it by calling the phone again, then hanging up. When I tried to repeat it the phone behaved normally. I quit the camera app then retried, and the problem returned. Now it repeats each time without doing that.

So it appears to be an iOS 6 bug rather than a hardware issue.

post #3 of 3

thanks, that is good to know it is a software bug. hope they get it fixed next update.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Anyone has this problem with your iPhone 5?