or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Apple profits up nearly 25% on sales of 26.9M iPhones, 14M iPads, and 4.9M Macs

Apple profits up nearly 25% on sales of 26.9M iPhones, 14M iPads, and 4.9M Macs - Page 3

post #81 of 82
I love all this talk about build quality for the ipad mini and how it is soo much better than the competition. It has an aluminum back compared to rubber or plastic. Okay, awesome. But here is where everything about the mini screams cheap; no gps, crappy display with low ppi, touch input tries to replicate the 10" version, so much smaller pixel targets which equals missed touches, no ability to add additional storage (which even the Nex7 can do) and of course the usual no access to your file manager. And all that for $329. If you want internet capability, that will be $459! As of next week, a 32gb Nex7 will be $259 and a 16gb for $199. And the new quad core Nexus 10 is about to be released. Apple is losing ground badly. 2 quarters of iphone sales now = 1 quarter of Samsung smart phone sales. Hell, the S3 by itself sold almost as many as all iphone 3gs, 4 and 4s combined. Now watch the ipad domination begin to diminish. iOS is old and stale, still playing catch up to Android, and Apple keeps rehashing the same looking iphone and ipad year after year. I havent seen any innovation from Apple since the iphone 4.
post #82 of 82
Quote:
Originally Posted by xuselppa View Post

bladiebla

I wish Samsung released eye glasses so you'd be able to see.
"Fibonacci: As easy as 1, 1, 2, 3..."
"Fibonacci: As easy as 1, 1, 2, 3..."
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Apple profits up nearly 25% on sales of 26.9M iPhones, 14M iPads, and 4.9M Macs