or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Steve Jobs' Apple inspired super yacht revealed in Netherlands

Steve Jobs' Apple inspired super yacht revealed in Netherlands - Page 4

post #121 of 125

Originally Posted by cnocbui View Post

An iPod shuffle was more a slap-in-the-face than a gift.

A small token of appreciation in addition to keeping the builders employed for over two years is a slap in the face?

Everything you do for others, you require large amounts of cash else it is a "slap-in-the-face "?

post #122 of 125
Originally Posted by Chris_CA View Post
Everything you do for others, you require large amounts of cash else it is a "slap-in-the-face "?

Thing is, they received large amounts of cash. You know, because it was their job to build the thing. The morons whining about the gift don't think they were compensated in any form other than the iPod shuffle.

Originally Posted by Marvin

The only thing more insecure than Android’s OS is its userbase.

post #123 of 125

Sorry for bring this back from the dead, however, I thought some of you would enjoy this, specially the Steve Jobs fanatics who may want to know where his Yacht is at all times. I found this looking for something else. Kind of surprise you can actually find this information about a person yacht, understand tracking commercial vessels. I tracked my car's vessel as it was shipped from over seas to the US port once. 

http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/shipdetails.aspx?imo=1011836

I think I understand why Jobs may have built this, since his buddy Larry Ellison had a yatch which was 453 feet long and just recently down sized since it was too big. Maybe Jobs enjoyed the cruise on Larry's Yacht.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rising_Sun_(yacht)

Edited by Maestro64 - 11/4/13 at 9:00am
post #124 of 125
Originally Posted by Maestro64 View Post
Kind of surprise you can actually find this information about a person yacht, understand tracking commercial vessels.

I don’t own a boat, nor do I imagine that I ever will. But this bothers me like nobody’s business. There’s absolutely no reason for this site, nor for anyone to know the location of my ship unless I tell them.

post #125 of 125

I for one would not mind owning this boat haha! I think it's beautiful and very clean looking. Great design in my opinion.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Steve Jobs' Apple inspired super yacht revealed in Netherlands