or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Google announces Nexus 4 smartphone, Nexus 10 tablet, Android 4.2
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Google announces Nexus 4 smartphone, Nexus 10 tablet, Android 4.2 - Page 2

post #41 of 189

Interesting - Now Google has a real brand in Nexus, with 3 products spanning different sizes and utility. Particularly interesting that they use LG to make Nexus 4, Asus to make Nexus 7 and Samsung to make Samsung 10. Have they heard of a company called Motorola?

post #42 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowdog65 View Post

I checked some other forums I am on, and I am surprised there isn't a bigger reaction to the Nexus 10 with it's 2560x1600 OLED screen.

 

This is the biggest/highest resolution OLED in a consumer device yet.

 

Though I bet it is Pentile, which will reduce effective ppi quite a bit.

 

Still I expected a bigger reaction to a 2560x1600 10" OLED.
 

 

 

High resolution screen with apps that are made to run on a small screen cell phone. Oh, OK.

post #43 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by GadgetCanada View Post

 

iphone 5 is the "5th" iphone?!!!! Hoo boy!!! Wait until TS gets a hold of you!!


That's why I put it in quotes, 5th redesign...

post #44 of 189
Originally Posted by GadgetCanada View Post
iphone 5 is the "5th" iphone?!!!! Hoo boy!!! Wait until TS gets a hold of you!!

 

To be fair, he did put it in quotes. But that completely invalidates his entire argument in the first place, so he was probably still intending it to mean "5th" without quotes. In which case, yeah, I'll tear into him. lol.gif


Originally Posted by lubernabei View Post
5th redesign...

 

NOPE. Third redesign. 

Originally posted by Relic

...those little naked weirdos are going to get me investigated.
Reply

Originally posted by Relic

...those little naked weirdos are going to get me investigated.
Reply
post #45 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by lubernabei View Post


That's why I put it in quotes, 5th redesign...

Not even. In no way is it the 5th of anything.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
post #46 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

To be fair, he did put it in quotes. But that completely invalidates his entire argument in the first place, so he was probably still intending it to mean "5th" without quotes. In which case, yeah, I'll tear into him. lol.gif

NOPE. Third redesign. 

And fourth design.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
post #47 of 189

so - the great tablet shootout of Xmas 2012 has started.

 

Google/Samsung have put their best foot forward, copied a few more of Apple's innovations (e.g. Minicast), and added some good ones of their own (e.g. multiple users - why not, Apple?).

 

MS of course has launched the Surface RT with huge hype - but who actually needs it except for MS loyalists (all those IT guys)?

 

And Amazon is still focused on the bottom of the market with the Fire HD - probably will cut the price even more.

 

Apple of course did a major surprise spec bump to the iPad plus launched its expected new mini - definitely not merely sitting on its market advantage.

 

what this all adds up to is a lot of confusion in the marketplace, especially for those thinking about buying their first tablet for themselves or a gift. in such situations, most usually opt for the tried and true - in this case the iPad of course - because they can be sure it's at least not a mistake. they know no one will be disappointed opening a Xmas gift package with a mini inside.

 

this is the quarter that will determine the outcome of the war.

post #48 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post


Dude its lose not loose.

Dude it's  "it's" not "its".      What's your point in splitting hairs constantly? it's tiresome.

"Building for the future?! They should be running around reacting to the present!" -John Moltz
Reply
"Building for the future?! They should be running around reacting to the present!" -John Moltz
Reply
post #49 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by GadgetCanada View Post

 

I don't agree with this at all. When a company's board realizes their CEO is useless, they get rid of them. Like they did with John Sculley. He may get away with it for a while but eventually the board will toss them. The only time you here about CEO's are when they screw up because it makes great news. CEO's making great decisions never makes the news but it happens all the time every day. Usually the saying is "The cream rises to the top".

 

Most CEO's get there by using social skills, not by technical prowess. They took a decade to remove John Sculley, and nearly killed Apple in the process...

 

You only need to look at some of the decisions made at Nokia, RIMM and MIcrosoft over the past decade, to realise the sum is not firing on all cylinders.


Edited by monstrosity - 10/29/12 at 10:52am
post #50 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

 

To be fair, he did put it in quotes. But that completely invalidates his entire argument in the first place, so he was probably still intending it to mean "5th" without quotes. In which case, yeah, I'll tear into him. lol.gif

 

 

NOPE. Third redesign. 


Congratulations.

post #51 of 189
Hmm...I wonder if we'll get a front page ad from Amazon on how the Fire is superior to the Nexus 10? And I wonder if Steven Sinofsky will brand it a "recreational device". lol.gif

If its built but Samsung no way would I buy it. Can't stand their cheap brushed aluminum looking plastic.
post #52 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogifan View Post

Hmm...I wonder if we'll get a front page ad from Amazon on how the Fire is superior to the Nexus 10? And I wonder if Steven Sinofsky will brand it a "recreational device". lol.gif
If its built but Samsung no way would I buy it. Can't stand their cheap brushed aluminum looking plastic.


Its not brushed aluminum looking plastic.

post #53 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by snova View Post

the wireless charger is not proprietary? cool!!  what standard does it use and how much would it cost me to replace it?  certainly it will be cheaper than Apple's pricy $19 cable. right?

 

You can also charge the Nexus 4 using the micro-USB port.

post #54 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo42 View Post

Pretty sure all nexus devices ship unlocked.

I believe his point is more about how it supports T-mobile only, as in the frequencies only they use so you'll get a subpar experience on AT&T etc since there's no LTE which might have worked on all of them

A non tech's thoughts on Apple stuff 

(She's family so I'm a little biased)

Reply

A non tech's thoughts on Apple stuff 

(She's family so I'm a little biased)

Reply
post #55 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by drblank View Post

 

 

High resolution screen with apps that are made to run on a small screen cell phone. Oh, OK.

 

I am not saying I am interested, but one of the other forums is full of Apple Hating, spec sheet worshipers. I expected them to latch onto this as the next iPad killer, but I guess that is like the boy who cried wolf long after the Village was past the point of ignoring him. No one believes in iPad killers anymore.

post #56 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorguy View Post

The Nexus10 does have a couple of pluses. Appears to be lighter weight than the iPad and plenty of screen resolution. Battery life looks good on paper...

but gosh that looks like a lot of bezel.

Huh? Battery life? It 'only' does 500 standby. That's like 21 days, not 30. 9 hour video is good though.

iPad mini width: 134.7 mm
Nexus 10: 177.6

Apple thinks about there products, how usable they are. Google? CLC: Check List Company

Specs:

Nexus 10

Screen 10.055” 2560 x 1600 (300 ppi)
WQXGA, HD PLS
Corning® Gorilla® Glass 2
Size W: 10.39 in (263.9 mm)
H: 6.99 in (177.6 mm)
D: 0.35 in (8.9 mm)
Weight 1.33 lbs (603 g)
Cameras 5MP (main), 1080p video
1.9MP (front), 720p video
Memory 16 GB or 32 GB (formatted capacity will be less)
CPU/GPU CPU: Dual-core A15 Eagle
GPU: Mali T604
RAM 2GB
Sensors Accelerometer, Compass, Ambient light, Gyroscope, Pressure, GPS
Wireless Dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (MIMO+HT40)
Bluetooth
Dual-side NFC (Android Beam)
Connectivity Micro USB
Micro HDMI
3.5mm headphone jack
Battery 9,000 mAh Lithium polymer
Standby: up to 500 hours
Music playback: up to 90 hours
Video playback: up to 9 hours
Web browsing: up to 7 hours
OS Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)

Nexus 4

Screen 4.7” 1280×768 (320ppi)
WXGA, HD IPS+
Corning® Gorilla® Glass 2
Size H: 5.27 in (133.9 mm)
W: 2.7 in (68.7 mm)
D: 0.36 in (9.1 mm)
Weight 0.31 lbs (139 g)
Cameras Main: 8MP BSI sensor, 1080p video
Front: 1.3MP, 720p video
Face recognition
Memory 8GB or 16GB (formatted capacity will be less)
Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro 1.5GHz (Adreno 320 GPU)
RAM 2GB
Sensors Accelerometer, Compass, Ambient light, Proximity, Gyroscope, Pressure, GPS
Network Unlocked GSM/UMTS/HSPA+
GSM/EDGE/GPRS (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
3G (850, 900, 1700, 1900, 2100 MHz)
HSPA+ 42 Mbps
Wireless Wireless display on a Miracast compatible HD TV
Dual-band Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n)
Bluetooth
NFC (Android Beam)
Power Wireless charging (use any Qi-compatible charger)
2,100 mAH Li-polymer battery
Standby: up to 250 hours
Talk time: up to 10 hours
Music playback: up to 40 hours
Video playback: up to 8 hours
Web browsing: up to 7 hours
OS Android Jelly Bean (4.2)

---
Pretty silent @ http://androidcommunity.com/nexus-4-announced-coming-november-13-20121029/

post #57 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by stike vomit View Post

 

You can also charge the Nexus 4 using the micro-USB port.

nice going staying on topic.   Its like catching snakes swimming in lube.

"Building for the future?! They should be running around reacting to the present!" -John Moltz
Reply
"Building for the future?! They should be running around reacting to the present!" -John Moltz
Reply
post #58 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by pedromartins View Post

it's irrelevant.. android 10" tablets are DOA. windows phone is DOA.

Maybe, maybe not.

Apple certainly has the major press advantage and sooner timing for their release, but that doesn't mean things others won't make a showing. There are a lot of diehards that will never buy Apple and a fair bit of folks with scant needs that don't want to spend a ton of money. So . . .

A non tech's thoughts on Apple stuff 

(She's family so I'm a little biased)

Reply

A non tech's thoughts on Apple stuff 

(She's family so I'm a little biased)

Reply
post #59 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilBoogie View Post


Huh? Battery life? It 'only' does 500 standby. That's like 21 days, not 30. 9 hour video is good though.
iPad mini width: 134.7 mm
Nexus 10: 177.6
Apple thinks about there products, how usable they are. Google? CLC: Check List Company
Specs:
Nexus 10
Screen 10.055” 2560 x 1600 (300 ppi)
WQXGA, HD PLS
Corning® Gorilla® Glass 2
Size W: 10.39 in (263.9 mm)
H: 6.99 in (177.6 mm)
D: 0.35 in (8.9 mm)
Weight 1.33 lbs (603 g)
Cameras 5MP (main), 1080p video
1.9MP (front), 720p video
Memory 16 GB or 32 GB (formatted capacity will be less)
CPU/GPU CPU: Dual-core A15 Eagle
GPU: Mali T604
RAM 2GB
Sensors Accelerometer, Compass, Ambient light, Gyroscope, Pressure, GPS
Wireless Dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n (MIMO+HT40)
Bluetooth
Dual-side NFC (Android Beam)
Connectivity Micro USB
Micro HDMI
3.5mm headphone jack
Battery 9,000 mAh Lithium polymer
Standby: up to 500 hours
Music playback: up to 90 hours
Video playback: up to 9 hours
Web browsing: up to 7 hours
OS Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
Nexus 4
Screen 4.7” 1280×768 (320ppi)
WXGA, HD IPS+
Corning® Gorilla® Glass 2
Size H: 5.27 in (133.9 mm)
W: 2.7 in (68.7 mm)
D: 0.36 in (9.1 mm)
Weight 0.31 lbs (139 g)
Cameras Main: 8MP BSI sensor, 1080p video
Front: 1.3MP, 720p video
Face recognition
Memory 8GB or 16GB (formatted capacity will be less)
Chipset Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro 1.5GHz (Adreno 320 GPU)
RAM 2GB
Sensors Accelerometer, Compass, Ambient light, Proximity, Gyroscope, Pressure, GPS
Network Unlocked GSM/UMTS/HSPA+
GSM/EDGE/GPRS (850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz)
3G (850, 900, 1700, 1900, 2100 MHz)
HSPA+ 42 Mbps
Wireless Wireless display on a Miracast compatible HD TV
Dual-band Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n)
Bluetooth
NFC (Android Beam)
Power Wireless charging (use any Qi-compatible charger)
2,100 mAH Li-polymer battery
Standby: up to 250 hours
Talk time: up to 10 hours
Music playback: up to 40 hours
Video playback: up to 8 hours
Web browsing: up to 7 hours
OS Android Jelly Bean (4.2)
---
Pretty silent @ http://androidcommunity.com/nexus-4-announced-coming-november-13-20121029/

no LTE, no SD Card reader?

"Building for the future?! They should be running around reacting to the present!" -John Moltz
Reply
"Building for the future?! They should be running around reacting to the present!" -John Moltz
Reply
post #60 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by snova View Post

What this have to do with Apple's model naming?  Do they have the screen size embedded in the model name on iPad, iPhone, iPod?
Did I somehow overlook 9 generations of Nexus Tablets?

What was the old joke. The Brits changed the name of the movie to the Madness of King George cause if they left it as The Madness of George 3, Americans would want to know what happened to parts 1 and 2

I suspect that in the near future they will start to call the Nexus Phone and Nexus Tablet to avoid confusion

A non tech's thoughts on Apple stuff 

(She's family so I'm a little biased)

Reply

A non tech's thoughts on Apple stuff 

(She's family so I'm a little biased)

Reply
post #61 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by snova View Post

Dude it's  "it's" not "its".      What's your point in splitting hairs constantly? it's tiresome.

DOH Lol, a typo here and there is to be expected but he's constantly writing loose for lose.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
post #62 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by snova View Post

Anyone know why the 9.7" model is called a Nexus 10, yet the 4.7" model is called a Nexus 4?  Shouldn't one reason that the 4.7" model be called a Nexus 5 or the 9.7" model be called a Nexus 9?

 

try telling that to Tim Cook.  He also insists that iPad mini is not a 7" iPad. 

 

 

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-57541135-37/fact-checking-tim-cook-on-7-inch-tablets-and-microsofts-surface/

 

 

The 7-inch tablets are tweeners, too big to compete with a smartphone and too small to compete with an 

iPad.

Cook's response was that Apple didn't make a 7-inch iPad, but rather an iPad with a display that was closer to 8 inches -- nine-tenths of an inch bigger than a 7-inche

post #63 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by lubernabei View Post


That's why I put it in quotes, 5th redesign...

Nope. 4th design, 3rd 'redesign'

Original iPhone style
3G style
4 style
5 style

Next year will be the iPhone 5G - Gangham Style 1smoking.gif

A non tech's thoughts on Apple stuff 

(She's family so I'm a little biased)

Reply

A non tech's thoughts on Apple stuff 

(She's family so I'm a little biased)

Reply
post #64 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post


DOH Lol, a typo here and there is to be expected but he's constantly writing loose for lose.

I can't criticize.. I do it all the time myself.

"Building for the future?! They should be running around reacting to the present!" -John Moltz
Reply
"Building for the future?! They should be running around reacting to the present!" -John Moltz
Reply
post #65 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by tooltalk View Post

 

try telling that to Tim Cook.  He also insists that iPad mini is not a 7" iPad. 

 

 

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13579_3-57541135-37/fact-checking-tim-cook-on-7-inch-tablets-and-microsofts-surface/

 

 

The 7-inch tablets are tweeners, too big to compete with a smartphone and too small to compete with an 

iPad.

Cook's response was that Apple didn't make a 7-inch iPad, but rather an iPad with a display that was closer to 8 inches -- nine-tenths of an inch bigger than a 7-inche

I missed something, its called an iPad 7?

"Building for the future?! They should be running around reacting to the present!" -John Moltz
Reply
"Building for the future?! They should be running around reacting to the present!" -John Moltz
Reply
post #66 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowdog65 View Post

Still I expected a bigger reaction to a 2560x1600 10" OLED.
 

Maybe that's because Samsung OLEDs have thus far exhibited crappy color accuracy.

post #67 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlituna View Post

Next year will be the iPhone 5G - Hang'em Style 1smoking.gif

Fixed that 4 u.

post #68 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedromartins View Post

exactly.. it's a shame that fandroids buy into this. Real sheep, anyone can fool them... and they are already here, they loose no time.

Dude its lose not loose.

I don't tell my lady during her climax it's aaaaaaaaaaaaaah not aaaaaaaaaaaaah.
post #69 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by snova View Post

no LTE, no SD Card reader?

Weird huh? People requesting this, and now it's not there anymore. Looks like Google's checkboxes were created by Samsung.

PS (what happened to the formatting here HuddlerTech?)

PPS on the Generation thing:

post #70 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilBoogie View Post

I don't tell my lady during her climax it's aaaaaaaaaaaaaah not aaaaaaaaaaaaah.

As long as it isn't "is it in yet" you're good.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
post #71 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by GadgetCanada View Post

 

I don't agree with this at all. When a company's board realizes their CEO is useless, they get rid of them. ...

 

How do you explain Balmer hanging in there as CEO at Microsoft? That they just haven't realized how useless he's been? How long will it take?

post #72 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by snova View Post

I can't criticize.. I do it all the time myself.

You mean you shouldn't criticize because criticize you did lol
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
post #73 of 189
So the Verge knocked the 4S for not having LTE, yet they devote a whole column to explain why the Nexus 4 doesn't have LTE. And people still claim these tech sites don't have an anti-Apple bias? lol.gif

http://www.theverge.com/2012/10/29/3569688/why-nexus-4-does-not-have-4g-lte
post #74 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilBoogie View Post


Huh? Battery life? It 'only' does 500 standby. That's like 21 days, not 30. 9 hour video is good though.
iPad mini width: 134.7 mm
Nexus 10: 177.6

You're mistakenly comparing the width of the 10" display Nexus 10 to the iPad Mini rather than the full-size iPad.

melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
post #75 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpsro View Post

Maybe that's because Samsung OLEDs have thus far exhibited crappy color accuracy.

 


It's not an OLED, though. It's a non-PenTile PLS LCD.

iPad 3, Galaxy S4
Reply
iPad 3, Galaxy S4
Reply
post #76 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogifan View Post

So the Verge knocked the 4S for not having LTE, yet they devote a whole column to explain why the Nexus 4 doesn't have LTE. And people still claim these tech sites don't have an anti-Apple bias? lol.gif
http://www.theverge.com/2012/10/29/3569688/why-nexus-4-does-not-have-4g-lte

It's only being launched on TMobile AFAIK, who doesn't have LTE. 

melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
post #77 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogifan View Post

So the Verge knocked the 4S for not having LTE, yet they devote a whole column to explain why the Nexus 4 doesn't have LTE. And people still claim these tech sites don't have an anti-Apple bias? lol.gif
http://www.theverge.com/2012/10/29/3569688/why-nexus-4-does-not-have-4g-lte


Andy Rubin put it this way: "Tactically, we want to make sure the devices are available for every network on the planet." For now, that means that the Nexus 4 will only be available as an unlocked HSPA+ device.

 

 

Excuses. Doesn't this mean it won't work on Verizon? And doesn't he also imply it'll never have LTE?

post #78 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogifan View Post

So the Verge knocked the 4S for not having LTE, yet they devote a whole column to explain why the Nexus 4 doesn't have LTE. And people still claim these tech sites don't have an anti-Apple bias? lol.gif
http://www.theverge.com/2012/10/29/3569688/why-nexus-4-does-not-have-4g-lte

 

No kidding. The 4S was trashed and mocked for not having LTE, and panned for being 'years behind', a 'joke', etc. Yet more than a year later, Google's flagship Android phone doesnt have it, even when the newest iPhones/iPads do, and everyone is falling over themselves to justify it. 

post #79 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by igriv View Post

 

 
For us philistines, what are the pros and cons?
 

 

Pros: Great colors and viewing angles. Also, sharpness will be great at 300 ppi.

Cons: Imperfect blacks (compared to OLED).

iPad 3, Galaxy S4
Reply
iPad 3, Galaxy S4
Reply
post #80 of 189
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogifan View Post

So the Verge knocked the 4S for not having LTE, yet they devote a whole column to explain why the Nexus 4 doesn't have LTE. And people still claim these tech sites don't have an anti-Apple bias? lol.gif

http://www.theverge.com/2012/10/29/3569688/why-nexus-4-does-not-have-4g-lte

 

 

It isn't bias. The market for this phone is really clear in my mind and I'm getting very worried for Apple with this latest Google response. It's beginning to feel a little like 1995 around here again.

 

Apple absolutely needs LTE in their flagship phone of which they produce one a year and also it is the phone that justifes fat margins and a minimum price of $650 per phone.

 

The Nexus line has not been a true flagship line but more like a baseline platform target for where Android should minimally be for the next year.

 

Apple has had two quarters now where the first hit their targets but did not hit their whisper number and now a quarter where they just outright didn't hit their own targets. It is clear that the slowing of growth with regard to Apple is OUTSIDE of the United States. In the United States, subsidy model helps hide the true cost of buying an iPhone. Outside the U.S. it is a completely different story. This phone is clearly targeted for stunting and stopping the growth of Apple outside the U.S. It is $300-$350 out the door, barely half the price of an iPhone. It has the latest 3G standard but doesn't sweat having a divided 4G standard.

 

It is clear U.S. carriers are using 4G/LTE to push people into more expensive plans, take away their data options, lock phones to their network again, etc.

 

The Samsung Galaxy S3 OUTSIDE the U.S. has 3G and a quad-core processor. Within the U.S. it has a dual-core and LTE. Samsung has had no problem selling them worldwide.

 

Google's eco-system is inferior to Apple's but they are now beating Apple on price, beating them on most specs and it appears their OS is at least on par if perhaps not better depending upon your view.

 

That doesn't mean Apple dies overnight. It doesn't mean Apple has no momentum to sustain them.

 

It does mean we should be concerned. Apple has already fired their holiday season shot. This isn't six months later and we all don't mind waiting until close to Christmas knowing that Apple will produce something amazing again.

 

This....this is six days later.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Google announces Nexus 4 smartphone, Nexus 10 tablet, Android 4.2