or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › Apple pushes back iTunes 11 launch to November

Apple pushes back iTunes 11 launch to November - Page 2

post #41 of 50
FYI: The link for "in-depth look" takes me back to this same article. Such a tease. =)
post #42 of 50
Originally Posted by jasonlotito View Post
FYI: The link for "in-depth look" takes me back to this same article. Such a tease. =)

That's the THIRD time I've edited this. Locked the post; hopefully the bot won't be able to circumvent that.

Originally posted by Relic

...those little naked weirdos are going to get me investigated.

Originally posted by Relic

...those little naked weirdos are going to get me investigated.
post #43 of 50
JohnnyW2001 View Post
Also it would great to have a choice to listen to one album, rather iTunes automatically going through an artists back catalogue. Sometimes I just want to listen to Sargeant Pepper's and not have it automatically followed by Magical Mystery Tour!

The way to currently do this is, in list view, type in "Pepper" and maybe "Beatles" if you have other content with the word Pepper. Then it just plays what's in the list.

[this account has been abandoned]

[this account has been abandoned]

post #44 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suddenly Newton View Post

Same as before, only one difference:
In the past there was: Steve Jobs.
Today, there are several SVPs that are in the public eye.

I was referring to Tom Neumayr.

post #45 of 50

It's being delayed because Ive is reworking the UI.

iMac mid 2011 • 27 in • 3,4 GHz Core i7 • 32 GB RAM • AMD Radeon HD 6970M 2GB VRAM

iMac mid 2011 • 27 in • 3,4 GHz Core i7 • 32 GB RAM • AMD Radeon HD 6970M 2GB VRAM

post #46 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by einsteinbqat View Post

I haven't read nor seen anything that would suggest that.

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

post #47 of 50

I know. That's me having fun with the news, and Jony Ive taking over UI. :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by einsteinbqat View Post

I haven't read nor seen anything that would suggest that.

post #48 of 50

Well, the end of November is almost here. What day are you thinking the release will be?

- There’s no learning without trying lots of ideas and failing lots of times (Jonathan Ive)
- There’s no learning without trying lots of ideas and failing lots of times (Jonathan Ive)
post #49 of 50
2013 1cool.gif
post #50 of 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by JavaCowboy View Post

2013 1cool.gif

lol

As the itunes app store is viewable and nothing else we may see this rather soon. Not holding my breath just the same

1biggrin.gif
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPod + iTunes + AppleTV
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › Apple pushes back iTunes 11 launch to November