or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › Sales of Google's Nexus 7 tablet approach 1 million per month
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sales of Google's Nexus 7 tablet approach 1 million per month - Page 3

post #81 of 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post

It is also interesting that Android enjoys a larger sales advantage in Europe, where the vaunted Apple ecosystem is far stronger.

In Europe it's on sale for €329. For a strange, unknown reason the Nexus 7 is also 199/249.
Someone explain me please why every company now have the stupidity to charge the same nominal price in euro after the price in US$?

If there is an import tax it's ok but I suspect it can't be exactly the - daily moving - difference between the exchange rate of the two currencies.

post #82 of 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowdog65 View Post

Quote:

 

Not for long. I bet the Mini takes a huge bite out of this (and every other tablet sales).

 

Any guess on Mini first week sales? 5 Million?

I doubt Apple will publish any more figure and whatever they put out will be deemed by the analysts as not good enough and then bash the share again.

 

Look at Amazon, made a loss the last quarter their share price rocketed and their P/E is 2676.93 while Apple is 13.53.

 

Bozos is clever by keeping his mouth shut and let the analysts talk on his behalf and their wild guesses keep fueling the stock.

post #83 of 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeb85 View Post

You know, Apple also defines goods 'sold' as being the same as 'shipped' to resellers...  It's in the fine print of their quarterly statements if you actually take the time to look.  

I remember as if they spoke during the conference call about 9 million iPhones in the channels at the end of the quarter. So you're probably wrong.

post #84 of 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter236 View Post

The Android ecosystem is now getting much bigger, with Samsung selling twice as many smartphones as Apple selling iPhones. Factor in all the other smartphone makers, the Android ecosystem is bigger.
The iPad mini is just a defensive move to slow the Android expansion.

 

Sooo...Apple is jealous of Android?

"Apple should pull the plug on the iPhone."

John C. Dvorak, 2007
Reply

"Apple should pull the plug on the iPhone."

John C. Dvorak, 2007
Reply
post #85 of 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

 

See above. No one has said Apple has to copy. Apple DOES have to respond though. No one is above that. I wouldn't say Apple has been leading the last two years. I would say they started at parity at that point and 12 months later had fallen behind but people didn't mind waiting. Now two years later, they are clearly behind. The stock just plunged below $600. They've just tossed out a couple of execs. People cannot cite past success and simply suggest that the future will be the same trend.

 

 

 

So their stock has plunged below $600 does it mean the sky is falling then how do you read Amazon which has a P/E of 2676.93 and share price of $232.10, bear in mind they lost money in the last quarter so does it mean they are way ahead in the game.

 

No use confusing the issue by throwing in the share price because there is too much variable involved, mind you Apple is a great shorts' target too so try not to put too much emphasis there.

 

There is no right or wrong in whatever Apple is doing and how do you measure that they are behind as in what. 

 

Btw Apple is not the type of company to want to be the first in everything especially when they know it is not prime time for these technologies while others jump in just want to be ahead even when the implementation is bad.

post #86 of 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac-user View Post

I remember as if they spoke during the conference call about 9 million iPhones in the channels at the end of the quarter. So you're probably wrong.

True, but irrelevant.

What really matters is the CHANGE in channel inventory. If your channel inventory remains constant, it means that you're selling them as fast as you're shipping them. If channel inventory is increasing, then you're shipping them faster than your retailers can sell them - and vice versa.

Apple's channel inventory has remained quite constant for a long time - so their shipment figures are quite representative of sell-through. Since none of the Android vendors publish real figures, it's impossible to say for Android vendors.
"I'm way over my head when it comes to technical issues like this"
Gatorguy 5/31/13
Reply
"I'm way over my head when it comes to technical issues like this"
Gatorguy 5/31/13
Reply
post #87 of 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suddenly Newton View Post

Leadership in what sense, exactly?

 

Innovation both in hardware and software within the realm of smartphones and touch devices.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jragosta View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

Thanks for being the example.

How does "Apple doesn't care too much about market share. It still has the lion's share on the profit pie. The no subsidy issue really caused problems for the iPad, they only sold 100 MM of them." support your claim that Apple thinks it can ignore the market and doesn't have to respond? It doesn't. In fact, Apple's huge profit share suggests that they're very precisely in tune with the portion of the market that they want.

 

Because past performance doesn't dictate or prove future performance. The market wasn't tossing out buckloads of cheap quad-core tablets with double the storage for a two-thirds of the price of Apple offerings at that time. Now they are and the response is Apple doesn't have to meet this because they won in the past.

 

Most statistics put Apple at around or above 70% of the tablet market. Now they are often being shown at around 54-57% depending upon the source just a couple of quarters later. That means Apple was being outgrown with products barely on par with regard to hardware, software and ecosystem. Most of us Apple fans thought of those first gen Kindle Fire's, etc as more like novelty purchases yet they have given Android a start in the market. Apple responded with the third gen iPad three which we all agree was great. Now though there is a Nexus 10 and 7 all with much better specs than even the newly updated iPad and the iPad mini still has the same specs as the iPad second gen which was an 18 month old product.

 

At some point, it will catch up to Apple. They've dropped 13% more of the market before these products. Do we need to wait until they are a minority majority again before we suggest they step it up? Do we need to wait until they are a solid minority share? When does the present performance ever become a concern?

 

 

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamC View Post

So their stock has plunged below $600 does it mean the sky is falling then how do you read Amazon which has a P/E of 2676.93 and share price of $232.10, bear in mind they lost money in the last quarter so does it mean they are way ahead in the game.

 

No use confusing the issue by throwing in the share price because there is too much variable involved, mind you Apple is a great shorts' target too so try not to put too much emphasis there.

 

There is no right or wrong in whatever Apple is doing and how do you measure that they are behind as in what. 

 

Btw Apple is not the type of company to want to be the first in everything especially when they know it is not prime time for these technologies while others jump in just want to be ahead even when the implementation is bad.

 

 

Amazon doesn't make their profits off their hardware. Also it wouldn't matter if Amazon failed outright tomorrow. Amazon is the sole supplier of Android tablets. Also please don't lecture me about following Apple. I've been following Apple since the IIe. I know the company history. In fact I know it will enough not to want them to repeat it.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Reply
post #88 of 113
Asus is the company worth checking out:

http://www.dailytech.com/article.aspx?newsid=29073

Yeah their numbers are still small compared to heavy hitters like Apple, but they are growing like wild mushrooms after the rain.
post #89 of 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Macsavy View Post

So 1 million people a month are buying a 200 coaster! Ooo lala big spenders 1wink.gif at least the plastic back will keep the heat of your coffee from leaving a ring on your table while you surf on your iPad bahahah

Didn't the 3GS that was still being sold up until last month made out of plastic?
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
post #90 of 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suddenly Newton View Post

Sooo...Apple is jealous of Android?

Not jealous, but maybe just maybe a little nervous. Now we know there wouldn't be any of the current Android tablets if it weren't for the iPad, but would there be a iPad mini if it weren't for Android tablets?
Edited by dasanman69 - 10/31/12 at 5:57pm
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
post #91 of 113
Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post
Not jealous, but maybe just maybe a little nervous.

 

95% of tablets actually in use. I doubt it.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply
post #92 of 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

95% of tablets actually in use. I doubt it.

Then why a mini? And don't give me that price umbrella BS, that's the biggest crock of shyte I've ever heard.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
post #93 of 113
Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post
Then why a mini?

 

That's the stumper.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply
post #94 of 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

That's the stumper.

Read Eddie Cue's email and get unstumped.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
post #95 of 113
Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post
Read Eddie Cue's email and get unstumped.

 

The one which neither gives a reason for making said device nor CC's Steve, you mean? Not sure how that answers any questions.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply
post #96 of 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

The one which neither gives a reason for making said device nor CC's Steve, you mean? Not sure how that answers any questions.

Why does anyone make something? Because there's a market for it, but it is a stumper especially after SJ said 10" is the minimum size for making great tabletapps .
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
post #97 of 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

 

That's the stumper.

 

I think you are missing the boat. I really think Apple may have really hit a sizing sweet spot here. Not only will it open new markets many will trade down just of the size. Gruber is Retina Zealot but after using the Mini he is ready to give up his Retina iPad 3 for the size.

 

Quote:

http://daringfireball.net/2012/10/ipad_mini

If the Mini had a retina display, I’d switch from the iPad 3 in a heartbeat. As it stands, I’m going to switch anyway. Going non-retina is a particularly bitter pill for me, but I like the iPad Mini’s size and weight so much that I’m going to swallow it.

 

There is definitely a hole in the lineup between iPod and iPad.  Apple managed to cram the maximum amount of screen possible into something you can hold in one hand.

 

It weighs half us much can be spanned with one hand, yet if you look at them side-by-side, the screen doesn't seem that much smaller than the regular iPad. It looks like 80% of screen in half the size.

 

What this also does is potentially open up the regular iPad to increase screen size. There is less need for regular iPad to be as portable, since there is a really good portable iPad. Regular iPad may even need to grow in screen size, because really it doesn't seem that much bigger anymore than the Mini.

post #98 of 113
Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post
Why does anyone make something? Because there's a market for it…

 

But what IS that market? How big is it? Where is it defined? The iPad mini is not an eReader, so it's not the eReader market that has to be counted up. It's a tablet, and so looking at the tablet market, the iPad already has all but 5% of tablets in use. Why would they spend whatever just for that last 5%?

 

I'm not saying they don't have a reason, I'm saying I've no idea what it's supposed to be.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply
post #99 of 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

But what IS that market? How big is it? Where is it defined? The iPad mini is not an eReader, so it's not the eReader market that has to be counted up. It's a tablet, and so looking at the tablet market, the iPad already has all but 5% of tablets in use. Why would they spend whatever just for that last 5%?

I'm not saying they don't have a reason, I'm saying I've no idea what it's supposed to be.

The 7" or so market. Eddy saw that there was going to be a big enough one for Apple to get in on one. Personally I thought of getting a iPad mini but will wait for the retina display version, but I will be getting a 32GB Nexus 7 until then.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
post #100 of 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

 

But what IS that market? How big is it? Where is it defined? The iPad mini is not an eReader, so it's not the eReader market that has to be counted up. It's a tablet, and so looking at the tablet market, the iPad already has all but 5% of tablets in use. Why would they spend whatever just for that last 5%?

 

I'm not saying they don't have a reason, I'm saying I've no idea what it's supposed to be.

 

Why quote usage? Apple makes most of its money on sales, right now that is something like 40% in the other category (almost all in small tablets) and potentially growing, up for grabs.

post #101 of 113

WSJ did not get the story right.  Here is one from the CEO.

 

 

Asustek optimistic about Nexus 7 shipments, says CEO
Monica Chen, Taipei; Adam Hwang, DIGITIMES [Tuesday 30 October 2012]

Since iPad mini is priced starting at US$329, Asustek Computer has felt less competitive pressure on the Nexus 7 because of the significant price gap between the two tablets, and target customers for iPad mini are different from those for Nexus 7, according to company CEO Jerry Shen.

Mainly due to booming shipments of Nexus 7, Asustek shipped 2.3 million tablets in the third quarter of 2012 and expects to ship 2.6 million in the fourth quarter to reach 6.3 million units for the whole year, 3.5 times the 1.8 million units shipped in 2011, Shen indicated. Asustek has considered the increasing competition among tablet vendors and accordingly has drawn up strategies for competition, Shen pointed out. Asustek expects to ship at least 10 million tablets in 2013 to become globally the largest vendor except Apple, Shen said.

Among Android tablets, 7-inch models have become the mainstream accounting for over 70% of total sales, Shen noted. Asustek is not worried about Google's cooperation with Samsung Electronics to launch the Nexus 10 because Asustek will hike performance-cost ratios for its 10-inch Transformer series tablets, Shen pointed out. Asustek will maintain close cooperative relations with Google, Shen stressed.

As Microsoft has launched Surface RT and will launch Windows 8 Surface in the first quarter of 2013, Shen indicated that the Surface series tablets are quite expensive and not slim enough, and therefore are likely to be suitable for business use. With advantages in the development of notebooks and tablets, Asustek is capable of offering less expensive and relatively slimmer Windows 8/RT tablets, Shen pointed out. However, the market acceptance of Windows 8/RT tablets will not be certain until 2013, and therefore Asustek will focus on Android for the time being, Shen noted.

post #102 of 113
Originally Posted by Snowdog65 View Post
Why quote usage? Apple makes most of its money on sales, right now that is something like 40% in the other category (almost all in small tablets) and potentially growing, up for grabs.

 

Because what good are sales (or "sales") if the devices aren't being used? They're no good to users, who aren't using them, they're no good to developers, who won't get revenue from them and would have little incentive to develop for them (if the platform differs), they're no good to Apple, who is wasting money on manufacturing them…

 

If all that "mattered" was that Apple has your money in their pocket, that would be a different story. Apple doesn't revolve around the POS income. They barely revolve around money.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already fucked.

 

Reply
post #103 of 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

 

Because what good are sales (or "sales") if the devices aren't being used? They're no good to users, who aren't using them, they're no good to developers, who won't get revenue from them and would have little incentive to develop for them (if the platform differs), they're no good to Apple, who is wasting money on manufacturing them…

 

If all that "mattered" was that Apple has your money in their pocket, that would be a different story. Apple doesn't revolve around the POS income. They barely revolve around money.

 

What? Apples business is selling HW for profit. So of course sales matter.

 

Besides the stats you quote on usage are for web browsing. It doesn't mean they aren't being used, just that they aren't be used much for web browsing.  After using my friends 16:10 7" tablets I understand why. Small screen area makes it  frustrating  for web browsing. But Mini has significantly more screen area, making it potentially much better for web browsing.

 

Maybe you should try a Mini before you write it off.

post #104 of 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post

Then why a mini? 

 

Because it's a useful size?

post #105 of 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post

Then why a mini? And don't give me that price umbrella BS, that's the biggest crock of shyte I've ever heard.

Because some people want a smaller tablet. Apple can make a smaller tablet and keep more people happy while making more money. By offering a smaller tablet, Apple can keep some people (those who think 10" is too large) from switching to Android.

What more reason do you need?

And don't believe the figure that 95% of tablets are iPads. That's clearly a bogus number. They don't provide methodology nor is there any information which would allow you to determine how representative the numbers are. More importantly, the fact that Android users who have 7" tablets appear not to use them much doesn't mean that people aren't buying them - or that they wouldn't be more likely to use an 8" iPad. I fully expect that once the data is in, the 8" iPad users will have usage patterns far closer to the 10" iPad users than to the 7" Android users.

Most figures show that Apple has about 60% of tablet sales. If they can capture only 40% of the remaining market, it will add 25% to their sales (and a significant percentage to profits). Furthermore, it would reduce Android sales by 40% which would impact the competitive situation.

The question is not "why does Apple sell an iPad Mini", but rather "why are some people so narrow minded that they can't understand that there's room for two sizes of tablets in the Apple ecosystem?"
"I'm way over my head when it comes to technical issues like this"
Gatorguy 5/31/13
Reply
"I'm way over my head when it comes to technical issues like this"
Gatorguy 5/31/13
Reply
post #106 of 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

 

But what IS that market? How big is it?

 

Evidently it is on track to be > 12M a year when you factor in Nooks, Kindle Fire and Nexus 7 sales.  Or about one quarter's worth of current iPad sales.  That's a lot more than the 5% number you keep bandying about.

 

The Nexus and Fire HD both have usable resolution for web surfing whereas before they were a bit short.  The 1024x600 of the previous generation of 7" tablet is too tight for web viewing.  1280x800 is a lot better and 16:10 a decent ratio for content creation apps.

 

As far as what IS the market:  mobile tablet.  The iPad makes for a great family tablet that stays largely at home.  The mini is a better on the go tablet to take with you.

post #107 of 113
Quote:

Amazon doesn't make their profits off their hardware. Also it wouldn't matter if Amazon failed outright tomorrow. Amazon is the sole supplier of Android tablets. Also please don't lecture me about following Apple. I've been following Apple since the IIe. I know the company history. In fact I know it will enough not to want them to repeat it.

Since you brought up the fact of Apple share price so I brought in Amazon out of the world share price.

 

Believe since you claimed you are the best pardon me for lecturing you since I am humbly a novice and you are the know all,

 

lle? LOL. 

post #108 of 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by jragosta View Post

Because some people want a smaller tablet. Apple can make a smaller tablet and keep more people happy while making more money. By offering a smaller tablet, Apple can keep some people (those who think 10" is too large) from switching to Android.
What more reason do you need?
And don't believe the figure that 95% of tablets are iPads. That's clearly a bogus number. They don't provide methodology nor is there any information which would allow you to determine how representative the numbers are. More importantly, the fact that Android users who have 7" tablets appear not to use them much doesn't mean that people aren't buying them - or that they wouldn't be more likely to use an 8" iPad. I fully expect that once the data is in, the 8" iPad users will have usage patterns far closer to the 10" iPad users than to the 7" Android users.
Most figures show that Apple has about 60% of tablet sales. If they can capture only 40% of the remaining market, it will add 25% to their sales (and a significant percentage to profits). Furthermore, it would reduce Android sales by 40% which would impact the competitive situation.
The question is not "why does Apple sell an iPad Mini", but rather "why are some people so narrow minded that they can't understand that there's room for two sizes of tablets in the Apple ecosystem?"

I get why they made the mini, it just seems hypocritical that Apple's coveted R&D department determined that 10" was the ideal size and the minimum for tablet app making, and then all the ridiculing on here when Samsung came out with the 7" Tab.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
post #109 of 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post


I get why they made the mini, it just seems hypocritical that Apple's coveted R&D department determined that 10" was the ideal size and the minimum for tablet app making, and then all the ridiculing on here when Samsung came out with the 7" Tab.

Comments ridiculing smaller tablets came from the marketing department rather than R&D/engineering IMHO. The perfect size is the one they sell of course. Since Apple didn't have a smaller tablet others selling one didn't make good sense. Now it does. The need for a larger iPhone a year ago was pretty ridiculous too according to many here. Now it's not.


Edited by Gatorguy - 11/1/12 at 5:06am
melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
post #110 of 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorguy View Post

Comments ridiculing smaller tablets came from the marketing department rather than R&D/engineering IMHO. The perfect size is the one they sell of course. Since Apple didn't have a smaller tablet others selling one didn't make good sense. Now it does. The need for a larger iPhone a year ago was pretty ridiculous too according to many here. Now it's not.

The perfect size varies with whatever Apple's selling. Funny how many here say "people wanted a smaller tablet" yet Apple has never been about what the consumer wanted.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
post #111 of 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post


The perfect size varies with whatever Apple's selling. Funny how many here say "people wanted a smaller tablet" yet Apple has never been about what the consumer wanted.

You certainly wouldn't expect them to say the perfect size was what someone else was selling.

melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
post #112 of 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorguy View Post

You certainly wouldn't expect them to say the perfect size was what someone else was selling.

Of course not, just don't say there's a perfect size for anything because it doesn't exist. Don't ridicule what another is doing to then eventually do the same.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
post #113 of 113
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac-user View Post


these cheap gadgets pollute the globe.


They're very high quality tablets. I have one right here, and two iPads, and an iPhone 4, and an iPhone 5. Oh, and a MBA-BTO (full maxed specs).I can tellyou, the Nexus doesn't look out of place, it's an excellent machine.

 

Sometimes, you know, it doesn't hurt to say that other people than Apple can do things right.

Social Capitalist, dreamer and wise enough to know I'm never going to grow up anyway... so not trying anymore.

 

http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/07/16/7-high-school-girls-are-kickstarting-their-awa...

Reply

Social Capitalist, dreamer and wise enough to know I'm never going to grow up anyway... so not trying anymore.

 

http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/07/16/7-high-school-girls-are-kickstarting-their-awa...

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPad
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › Sales of Google's Nexus 7 tablet approach 1 million per month