or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Apple releases iOS 6.0.1 to fix screen, camera flash and Exchange issues

Apple releases iOS 6.0.1 to fix screen, camera flash and Exchange issues - Page 2

post #41 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas Bailey View Post

The article mentions that on iPhone 5, normal over the air updates are not working so why do you sound surprised that an App download required. It's pretty smart of Apple to come up with a work around!

It is not that the OTA itself does not work but Apple need to make the gear turning whilst downloading and updating the OS. Obviously that needing a fix since it was static previously. Now you can awe all you want.
post #42 of 44
iOS 6 and 6.0.1 Fail..............., I reported bluetooth issue on first day of the release of iPhone 5, not fixed with 6.0.1, not happy Jan (aussies know what I mean)

My Plantronics bluetooth earpiece works fine on my iPhone 4s, 4 and 3s, did not update these to 6. Will not auto resync with either of my iPhone 5's. My wifes motorola works fine on all.
post #43 of 44

The Facebook issue was unrelated and appears to be Server Side. It went away after an hour or so.

My guess is that it was an incompatible Facebook ad that was making the app crash.

post #44 of 44
It does not fix the Exchange issue. If I get a meeting request and I accept it on my phone (4s with 6.01) it still sits in my inbox in Outlook PC and Mac. We are running Exchange 2010 with SP2 .

This issue started with iOS 6.0
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
  • Apple releases iOS 6.0.1 to fix screen, camera flash and Exchange issues
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Apple releases iOS 6.0.1 to fix screen, camera flash and Exchange issues