or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › When Will the Threats Stop? Obama supporters threaten to kill Mitt Romney and hurt Romney voters.

When Will the Threats Stop? Obama supporters threaten to kill Mitt Romney and hurt Romney voters.

post #1 of 3

"If you're thinking about voting for Mitt Romney, I would like to make this one plea: black people know who you are and they will come after you"

Hey, he's kidding. Sort of, well not really. Ha ha....ha?

The false outrage at binders, birth control but not at Benghazi deaths or lack of jobs is about to get real in terms of violence.

Obama has made the path clear. If they bring a knife, he will bring a gun. Get ready for the cries of his reelection being stolen by Sandy.

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

post #2 of 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by trumptman View Post

"If you're thinking about voting for Mitt Romney, I would like to make this one plea: black people know who you are and they will come after you"

Hey, he's kidding. Sort of, well not really. Ha ha....ha?

The false outrage at binders, birth control but not at Benghazi deaths or lack of jobs is about to get real in terms of violence.

Obama has made the path clear. If they bring a knife, he will bring a gun. Get ready for the cries of his reelection being stolen by Sandy.

I've been replying to some of the Twitter folks, telling them to enjoy their visit from the Secret Service.  The threats of riots and violence are disgusting.  But just watch, when Romney wins (yes, "when") it will be blamed on racism, the storm, Republicans, fraud, etc.  

I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.  Tomorrow doesn't look good either.  
post #3 of 3

I'd love to see some Obamanauts rioting. It'll make for some entertaining TV viewing, IMO. It'll be like watching the Walking Dead, only it'll be for real. I don't view liberals as being very civilized or smart and I have no doubts that we'll at least see some isolated incidents, should Romney win.

Unfortunately, I am not allowed to carry a firearm in my city, and I am not a rich lying liberal like Michael Moore who has an armed bodyguard. Hopefully any victims of the rioting Obamanauts will be packing, because that will put a quick end to any uncivilized liberal antics.1smoking.gif

Edited by Apple ][ - 11/3/12 at 3:27pm
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › When Will the Threats Stop? Obama supporters threaten to kill Mitt Romney and hurt Romney voters.