or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Apple's iPhone grows to 5.5% share of all mobile phone sales

Apple's iPhone grows to 5.5% share of all mobile phone sales - Page 2

post #41 of 45
Originally Posted by Taniwha View Post
Post debating semantics instead of the point

So you don't believe in objective truth, then?

Also, and so we have it in writing, you don't believe that Samsung copied Apple?

Originally posted by Marvin

Even if [the 5.5” iPhone exists], it doesn’t deserve to.

post #42 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by anantksundaram View Post

Absoutely. Mind-boggling. Especially when you consider that Jobs set a goal of just 1% share for its go-ahead. 

Look at the industry disruption it has wrought.... Nokia: gone. Palm: gone. RIM: gone. Sony-Ericsson: non-existent. LG: non-existent. MSFT in phones: non-existent. The list goes on.

Sony has Xperia. It has struggled initially because of 2.3.7 but with Android 4 updates coming around now, it should be much better. But as for market share and profits, yeah, Sony-Ericsson, Nokia, RIM, LG... Bye Bye.

Huawei will probably also surge past Moto to sit a little behind HTC (but could still go further) and Samsung.
post #43 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Samsung: permanently permanently and publicly humiliated, shamed, dishonored, and exposed as the thieves they are
, eclipsing their ill-gotten "success".

Thanks, Sensi, for the correction. Much less delusional now.

I am growing to like Android (despite being an obvious rip-off) but I still cannot bring myself to buy anything Samsung. Got the Google Nexus 7". Got an Sony Xperia S a few months ago. Nexus nice, Xperia S not so good, but hopefully as it gets Android 4.x it will be better.
post #44 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by anantksundaram View Post

Worse. They have lost face.

Hmm... In Asia nowadays that's not as important as cold hard cash. Korean, Taiwanese pop eg. Gangnam (PSY - Korean) is getting quite popular because as Asia takes itself less seriously they'll start to achieve certain things they couldn't before.
post #45 of 45
Originally Posted by Taniwha View Post
You, of all people here shouldn't have the nerve to talk about objective truth. 

I've got a tip for you. If you can crawl out of the gutter for long enough you should patent batshit-crazy comments on a forum.

Who said anything about Samsung ? I just made the sarcastic comment that you don't know too much about the color of the sky.

Please continue to prove that you cannot answer simple questions, choosing instead to avoid them by insulting others, against our rules.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Apple's iPhone grows to 5.5% share of all mobile phone sales