or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › This is the end..

This is the end..

post #1 of 6
If Apple doesnt release a computer that can keep up with my roommate's new 2.0 ghz and at a *good* price point, I will never buy from Apple again.

Ive waited, Ive wanted, but I can lose faith
post #2 of 6
You waited too long. You should have switched to wintel in '99.

Apple will never have competitive hardware. No, software is where Apple's promise lies. Unfortunately, OS X still relatively unpolished.
post #3 of 6
Ahhhh Nostradamus up to your good ol "Apple should have died years ago" crap again eh?

Where ya been?

Mac Guru
"The young people of America need be taught that the only pride they may properly hold is in the content of their character, and the achievements they make. There is no legitimate pride or moral...
"The young people of America need be taught that the only pride they may properly hold is in the content of their character, and the achievements they make. There is no legitimate pride or moral...
post #4 of 6
It's a moral decision for you? What if they fail your test now, but then surpass all Windows offerings in 2 years. Will you then buy a Mac, or will you stick to your pitiful conviction?
In a fast German car I'm amazed that I survived. An airbag saved my life. - Radiohead
In a fast German car I'm amazed that I survived. An airbag saved my life. - Radiohead
post #5 of 6
haha, ok I was a little rushed because i was about to go to dinner with my friends-- yes, if apple at some time is way ahead of windows I might buy again. However, I dont see that as likely in the near future. Its not a moral issue, but a economic issue.
post #6 of 6
This has no substantive connection to future Apple hardware. Rants belong in General Discussion.

As far as computers go, buy what you need and use it until it no longer does what you need. Remember that software is at least as important as hardware. You'll spend a lot less time worrying.
"...within intervention's distance of the embassy." - CvB

Original music:
The Mayflies - Black earth Americana. Now on iTMS!
Becca Sutlive - Iowa Fried Rock 'n Roll - now on iTMS!
"...within intervention's distance of the embassy." - CvB

Original music:
The Mayflies - Black earth Americana. Now on iTMS!
Becca Sutlive - Iowa Fried Rock 'n Roll - now on iTMS!
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Future Apple Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › This is the end..