or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Current Mac Hardware › Is a retina macbook really so great?

Is a retina macbook really so great?

post #1 of 2

Hello world,
my macbook the 2007 model, is really gettin old and i think it's time for a new macbook.
the retina macbooks are pretty awesome but unbelievable expensive. even if i put the price tag aside the hdd is a little bit small. i need at least 320 gb. the lack of an optical drive and ethernet port is ok.
so my question is. i am a student, don't play any games at all, would a macbook air fit my needs or is the new macbook  so great that i should spent the extra few bucks?

post #2 of 2
Originally Posted by applephil View Post
the retina macbooks are pretty awesome but unbelievable expensive. even if i put the price tag aside the hdd is a little bit small. i need at least 320 gb.

Not a hard drive, solid state storage. But yes! A MacBook Air would probably work out just fine for you.

You can't miss what you don't have, and you won't have a retina display on it, so…

Originally posted by Relic

...those little naked weirdos are going to get me investigated.

Originally posted by Relic

...those little naked weirdos are going to get me investigated.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Mac Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Current Mac Hardware › Is a retina macbook really so great?