or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Premium iPhone share growing as consumers choose iPhone 5 over Apple's legacy models

Premium iPhone share growing as consumers choose iPhone 5 over Apple's legacy models - Page 2

post #41 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

You didn't say that. You said "the size was the only change".

http://www.apple.com/iphone/compare-iphones/

Come on.

Just because you can't comprehend what I'm saying doesn't mean that I am wrong.

I have never said there weren't changes. I did say that the changes between models 4 to 4S and then 4S to 5 were the same other than screen size, weight and thinness.

As a matter of fact the changes between the 4 and 4S were significantly greater than the 4S to the 5 other than screen size, weight and thinness.

Hmmmmmm...
Hmmmmmm...
post #42 of 43
I bought an iP5 because it only had one side covered in breakable glass, not two; I didn't care about the larger screen - which in any case isn't a higher magnification, it just fits more in. So I upgraded from my iP3G which was now four years old. I guess there were a few more people who didn't like the idea of the iP4's double glass and they were finally able to upgrade from the 3 series directly to the 5.
post #43 of 43
I still contend that the larger screens only came to be (ok, 80%+ reason) due to the need for larger batteries.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
  • Premium iPhone share growing as consumers choose iPhone 5 over Apple's legacy models
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Premium iPhone share growing as consumers choose iPhone 5 over Apple's legacy models