or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › Amazon's MP3 Web store now optimized for Apple's iPhone, iPod touch

Amazon's MP3 Web store now optimized for Apple's iPhone, iPod touch - Page 2

post #41 of 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffDM View Post

Oh, I forgot about that one.

How could you forget the cat and mouse game that went on for months until Apple was able to get a court order against Palm?
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
post #42 of 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffDM View Post

I suppose, but I would have thought the context of this discussion was clear enough. To say it's possible for an Android user to buy an iTunes track is technically true, but it's silly to assume that anyone would bother to buy new iTunes tracks after they've bought an Android when other services offer on-device purchases that appear to be far more convenient.

I see your point but if I had made that that comment and someone took it as stated I would feel the fault was ultimately on me for not being clear enough to avoid an abstruse statement or relying on the reader to understand what I mean if I didn't specifically state it. Perhaps I'm being overly harsh but I do attempt to write every word to prevent any ambiguity.

With such a wide range of personalities, fields of expertise, ages, language, and cultures it can be difficult to write quickly in a relaxed medium and still be crystal clear.

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPod + iTunes + AppleTV
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › Amazon's MP3 Web store now optimized for Apple's iPhone, iPod touch