or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › 'iPad 5' rumored to debut in Oct. with mini-like design, 'iPhone 5S' & plastic iPhone also coming [ux2]

'iPad 5' rumored to debut in Oct. with mini-like design, 'iPhone 5S' & plastic iPhone also coming... - Page 4

post #121 of 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by magical1 View Post

There is no way Apple is going to make the iPhone plastic.

You mean there's no way they'll go back to making it plastic.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
post #122 of 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwmac View Post

Our usage couldn't be more different. I talk on the phone a lot, at least 3 hours a day. I also love to explore and use new apps nearly every day or so. Except for Modern War, I tire of games quickly after a week or so. But I have a huge variety of apps in nearly every category. Like you at home I tend to use my iPad more, except for talking obviously. For me at least iOS feels stale because it hasn't changed much since iOS 3 and I fell in love when I jailbroke it with iOS 5 and really miss all that functionality that I had. Once a jailbreak is available for iOS 6 I would be mostly happy which shouldn't be much longer if this is true.

http://www.ibtimes.com/ios-6-untethered-jailbreak-iphone-5-seems-imminent-team-evad3rs-formed-leading-hackers-1038544

All i have to say to this is, you are very clearly not the type of user that Apple products are designed for.  If you want to customize everything and hack the OS.  Go buy an Android [joking].  But seriously, I like the walled garden very much.  The phone just works as intended.  I want my email...there it is.  I want to text someone, I do it.  Apple products are design to be almost invisible from the experience.  I think Ive said something to that regard about the design of all apple products.  They should be unobtrusive.  Not super complicated and ultra customizable.  that's for MS and Google to do.

Edited by antkm1 - 1/25/13 at 5:48pm
post #123 of 157
You have some very interesting points here, many that reflect my opinions or usage.
Quote:
Originally Posted by antkm1 View Post

first of all, swiping from the bottom up is actually a function on the iPad.  A 4 finger swipe up gives you the multi-tasking bar.

I do agree that the Spotlight screen is blank and pointless.  I've never used it.  Not even to search.  
Neither have I. I actually get frustrated when that screen pops up. It might become useful in the future when my usage of the iPad goes up.
Quote:
What i'd like to see on that screen would be similar to OSX's dashboard widget.  A great place to put the clock, weather, stocks, etc. apps for quick checks.
Widgets or micro apps - this is an interesting idea. I might go for it is the apps where allowed to run in background with user specified time slices. Such apps aren't all that useful unless they are up to date instantly. So if the user could specify a time slice in minutes, so that say the weather widget app is never more than 30 minutes out of date would be cool.
Quote:
 In stead of placing them in the Notification Window (swipe down)...which I also never use..place them somewhere that is intuitive...a place that mirrors features in OSX.  
Actually the notification window is useful to me but it does need to be used properly for notifications.
Quote:
that would instantly signal a connection between the two platforms and be totally natural feeling for the Apple ecosystem.  Right now I put all my dashboard apps on either the first home screen or a "Utilities" folder.

Personally, I don't think iOS is "long in the tooth"  Sure there are a few things I'd like it to be more efficient about, but they will come...I have faith Apple will fix things.  
Such comments must come from one of three types of people, that would be idiots, people expecting a desktop OS or paid trolls. The only people with a perspective worth our time is the people with inflated expectations, at least I can understand some of their desires. You are right Apple does fix things but more important they add to iOS with every release. IOS has move very fast from its beginnings.
Quote:
It may not be at the pace YOU want, but when has it ever?  I grow tired of hear how dated iOS is.  It's not meant to be a computer.  It's not OSX, it wasn't design to be your primary device.  Some might say maybe it should...I say...my iPad works fine as my primary device...I don't expect anything more than what it was designed to do...and it does it all lightyears better.
I started out with iPad one which at best can be called a proof of concept machine. That machine brought back the excitement of the early years of computing even if that machine left a lot to be desired. Now I'm on iPad 3 which is quickly becoming my primary tool. Even here I can see that Apple has a long way to go, but really the OS is the least of their problems.
Quote:
 Now I never even open my MBP to check email.  My iPad works so much better for that.  Same goes for IM and web searching.  I'm no power user, just the average user, and that's what iOS is for.
For me it comes down to this, iPad is often far faster for these needs. Often I turn to the iPad even if I'm working at my Mac simply because it is the faster solution.
Quote:
"People have hundreds" of Apps?  Personally, I bought into the ecosystem because of the very nature of Apple.  All the native/standard Apps that work seemlessly together.  I have no need for Apps that do the same thing as the native ones.  I can deal with their inefficiencies for a while until they fix them.  Except for maps.  The native apps i don't use get stored away in a back screen folder otherwise.  I've downloaded and tried probably around 124 Apps.  I use (not including the native/standard and downloadable Apple Apps apps) about 10.
For the most part "ditto". The only thing that I don't buy into is the negativity with respect to Maps. For me Maps now does exactly what I want it to do.
Quote:
As far as apps being more intuitive, I'd really like to see more OSX gestures in Safari.  I love 2-finger swiping for web browsing.  Wish iOS Safari did that.
IOS Safari does lag the Mac version a bit but I think that this is an indication of hardware limitations. Safari on iOS still isn't as snappy as I would like and often drags on some web sites. I can see Safari being much nicer on newer hardware. Especially if we get a RAM upgrade in iPad 5.
post #124 of 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard69 View Post

For the most part "ditto". The only thing that I don't buy into is the negativity with respect to Maps. For me Maps now does exactly what I want it to do.

thanks for this dittos.  My issue with maps is that I use Maps, and Google maps more for exploration than navigation.  I could sit for hours looking at Google maps on my PC...Now that Google integrated Wikipedia to the Web version, I'm happier than a pig in Sh*t.  So for me, the problem is for exploration.

iOS Maps were clearly designed for CAR navigation only.  And it does that pretty well enough.

The other major issue I have with maps is it's relative data, VS. Google's Absolute Data.  For Google Maps, that data you see on the map is good for every location, no mater where on the planet you live.  In iOS Maps, the data is relative to where you live or currently are.  When I travel, it picked the best service for the local area I am.  But If I want to look at a map for Chicago, and I'm in Shanghai, I'm Sh8T out of luck. because the local data server has crap maps for the USA.  Same in Vis Verse.  I'd rather have the Google method of data.

post #125 of 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dick Applebaum View Post

I don't trust Google with anything... damn sure don't want them listening and recording my phone calls!

You really should get that paranoia checked out.

And you, your naïveté!
"Swift generally gets you to the right way much quicker." - auxio -

"The perfect [birth]day -- A little playtime, a good poop, and a long nap." - Tomato Greeting Cards -

"The perfect [birth]day -- A little playtime, a good poop, and a long nap." - Tomato Greeting Cards -
post #126 of 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post

Too annoying. Do you really want to see your display shrinking/expanding as you hold/release your iPad, say, lying on the couch with your knees propped up? I don't think so. I certainly don't.

Who says it would. You would just need the system to be able to recognize a hold from a touch and ignore the hold. It could go along with a system to recognize when a hand is resting on the surface, say when using a stylus and ignore that

A non tech's thoughts on Apple stuff 

(She's family so I'm a little biased)

A non tech's thoughts on Apple stuff 

(She's family so I'm a little biased)

post #127 of 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlituna View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymouse View Post

Too annoying. Do you really want to see your display shrinking/expanding as you hold/release your iPad, say, lying on the couch with your knees propped up? I don't think so. I certainly don't.

Who says it would. You would just need the system to be able to recognize a hold from a touch and ignore the hold. It could go along with a system to recognize when a hand is resting on the surface, say when using a stylus and ignore that

As I recall, Phill said they implemented the "hold" detection fir the iPad Mini. IDK about "hand rest" ... Though that should be a variation on a theme.

post #128 of 157
Quote:

... and you should read my sig.

na na na na na...
na na na na na...
post #129 of 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by island hermit View Post

Quote:

And...

Google CEO On Privacy: "If you have something that you don't want anyone to know, maybe you shouldn't be doing it in the first place."

Of course that doesn't apply to Schmidt and Google execs who can redact the news about themselves...

post #130 of 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by anantksundaram View Post

This is a path down which Apple should not want to go, and likely will not. So I am calling b/s on that part of the rumor.

Yeah, like the iPad mini, never gonna happen!
post #131 of 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by island hermit View Post

Quote:

You know your signature applies to Apple, too, right?
post #132 of 157

The original iPhone from 2007 had an aluminium body with plastic window for wireless didn't it?

post #133 of 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckD View Post

Eliminating the side bezel sounds like a stupid idea driven primarily by the 'need' to market the device as ultra-thin.

Narrow bezels only make sense for the iPad mini, which is narrow enough you can actually grasp its back with one hand.

Eliminating the bezel doesn't make a device thinner. If anything, it might drive the design to become thicker. If/when bezels changes, it will be for a different reason. Think before you label others as stupid.
post #134 of 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1983 View Post

The original iPhone from 2007 had an aluminium body with plastic window for wireless didn't it?

And the current one has glass windows.
post #135 of 157

Why not include a gsm chip in the iPod touch and dump the 4/4s? It could be a boost in the spring/summer and at the same time they get rid of the 30 pin connector.

post #136 of 157
Originally Posted by propod View Post
Why not include a gsm chip in the iPod touch and dump the 4/4s?

Because that both wouldn't work and wouldn't solve anything. You'd have a device that has three hours of battery life and which costs roughly the same as an iPhone 4.

post #137 of 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Because that both wouldn't work and wouldn't solve anything. You'd have a device that has three hours of battery life and which costs roughly the same as an iPhone 4.

Maybe its true? But its not that big difference in capacity:

iPod

1030 mAh

iPhone 5

1440 mAh

iPhone 3G had 6-hours of talk time

1150 mAh

Maybe Apple will go for IGZO and save capacity that way, and only use gsm/gprs chip to preserve battery?

Is the gsm&antenna that much more expensive?

post #138 of 157
Originally Posted by propod View Post

Maybe Apple will go for IGZO and save capacity that way, and only use gsm/gprs chip to preserve battery? Is the gsm&antenna that much more expensive?

Reengineering the iPod touch to fit the chip in will not only seriously cut the battery life (because of both the power requirements of the telephony chip and the fact that the physical battery size has to be a lot smaller), it will halve the storage.

The chip would HAVE to be dual GSM/CDMA, but goodbye LTE, which is sort of the opposite of what Apple wants to do with their cell phones. Or you can have LTE, cut the battery's physical size even more, and cut the battery capacity.

post #139 of 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by antkm1 View Post

thanks for this dittos.  My issue with maps is that I use Maps, and Google maps more for exploration than navigation.  I could sit for hours looking at Google maps on my PC...Now that Google integrated Wikipedia to the Web version, I'm happier than a pig in Sh*t.  So for me, the problem is for exploration.

iOS Maps were clearly designed for CAR navigation only.  And it does that pretty well enough.

The other major issue I have with maps is it's relative data, VS. Google's Absolute Data.  For Google Maps, that data you see on the map is good for every location, no mater where on the planet you live.  In iOS Maps, the data is relative to where you live or currently are.  When I travel, it picked the best service for the local area I am.  But If I want to look at a map for Chicago, and I'm in Shanghai, I'm Sh8T out of luck. because the local data server has crap maps for the USA.  Same in Vis Verse.  I'd rather have the Google method of data.

Didn't know about this.
post #140 of 157
Quote:

Reengineering the iPod touch to fit the chip in will not only seriously cut the battery life (because of both the power requirements of the telephony chip and the fact that the physical battery size has to be a lot smaller), it will halve the storage.

The chip would HAVE to be dual GSM/CDMA, but goodbye LTE, which is sort of the opposite of what Apple wants to do with their cell phones. Or you can have LTE, cut the battery's physical size even more, and cut the battery capacity.

Yeah, I can see it would be a problem with dual band if they can't make it in a single chip and smaller, if they could it would be a nice difference to iPhone "Pro"

post #141 of 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankleskater View Post

Eliminating the bezel doesn't make a device thinner. If anything, it might drive the design to become thicker. If/when bezels changes, it will be for a different reason. Think before you label others as stupid.

Obviously, it doesn't make it thinner, I never said that. What I implied is that Apple will reduce the bezel to market the device as thinner. 

Reducing the bezel is a stupid idea that only accomplishes a slimming effect, sacrifices ergonomics, and leads to unintended screen touches. If you look closely, the original iPad is the only one with bezel that is equally spacious on top/bottom. The side bezels on the iPad 2 (along with 3&4) were shaved down a bit to make it look slimmer and less boxy.

post #142 of 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankleskater View Post

Didn't know about this.
Most wouldn't know this unless ey travel and compare results when in both locations. I travel to china very frequently. When I search apple maps from the USA to china, that map data is very sparse because ether mapping data they use from where I'm standing in the USA has very crappy data on china. And if I'm in china and want to see a map of my home town in the USA, the data is really crappy, but the local data is great. I understand the logic of relative data vs. absolute data, but I see absolute data (the google method) much better.
post #143 of 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by anantksundaram View Post

You can be assured that if there is a cheap plastic phone, there is no way that Apple can restrict it to 'developing markets.' It'll also be the handset for kids or the less well-off in the richer countries.

This is a path down which Apple should not want to go, and likely will not. So I am calling b/s on that part of the rumor.

So you mean the iphone 3G and 3GS was a piece of crap because its plastic that it should have not been manufactured by apple???

post #144 of 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by pedromartins View Post

a5, 3.5inch (my guess) or 4 retina, similar iPod-touch design, 8 gb, 249 or 299. What's your problem? at 299 it has at least 50% margins. Development and research are done, machinery is ready, supply is strong, BOM should be less than 160, much less (the new iPhone is at most 260 BOM, right?).

This is the device between 20% market share and 40%.

A 5inch phone is the device between 20% market share and almost 30%.

Together this is the difference between 20% market share and go head on against Android. Apple cannot do it otherwise, no matter what. They must also sign new manufacturing contracts and "not keeping up with demand" cannot happen again, for so much time.

You guys should not talk about his subject, you have no idea about the reality of the world outside the US. 

++

I have played along those numbers aswell and think if apple will NOT do this,  the same fate will become of the ios ecosystem that happoned to the PC market. Apple shouldnt make the rift between IOS devices and android get so wide that it creates a whole industry for Samesung in this area like it is now. Lets face it the only thing that makes an ecosystem good is you have enough people in it so that it will prosper. Not like the mac was in the end of the 90:s.

Lets not forget that Apple usually sells other hardware/software aswell to that same customer if the customer chooses its ecosystem. If you consider that aspect aswell the money missed in other parts like appleTV for example.

I will bet my money on this news!!! Who has the guts to bet? An updated 3GS model with plastic  case but thinner and little beefier cpu/gpu. Lets call it an iphone mini.

Edited by habi - 2/10/13 at 12:03pm
post #145 of 157
Originally Posted by habi View Post
I have played along those numbers aswell and think if apple will NOT do this,  the same fate will become of the ios ecosystem that happoned to the PC market.

See, this is how stocks get shorted. Nothing of this sort will happen.

Lets face it the only thing that makes an ecosystem good is you have enough people in it so that it will prosper. 

500,000,000 iOS devices sold. That big enough?

post #146 of 157
Quote:

See, this is how stocks get shorted. Nothing of this sort will happen.

500,000,000 iOS devices sold. That big enough?

Well you can leave atleast 30 -50 000 000 devices with ios 4.2.1 out of that equation because they are f/&(/€)in useless as you cant buy any apps.

Well depends on how apple will play its hand. My family will have two android devices (to my kids, instead of those ios 4.2.1 that apple bricked) by summer if i dont see those cheaper iphones or cheaper iphone4:s. After that I cant wouch for the rest. Trends can turn quite easily as you see... its easier to maintain one ecosystem of tech (apps and such).

Is it just me or doesnt anyone see the issue with iphone 4 prices atleast outside the US. Fu&€"ng MAD!!! We bought an iphone 4 16GB  2 years ago for about 280 euros. Now they sell an 8GB model for 325 Euros. What the f&%k is all that about, are they insane???

Is apple hardware the only tech in the world that gets pricier when two years has passed?!?!

Bring down that price compared to the newer phones or make a model with a cheaper BOM. That said maybe id buy a 3GS plasticback model instead if i could chose over the glass back model (well you know kids).

post #147 of 157
Well you can leave atleast 30 -50 000 000 devices with ios 4.2.1 out of that equation because they are f/&(/€)in useless as you cant buy any apps.

Thanks for just up and lying. Also for moving the goalposts. Not "useless" and I just bought an app in 3.1.3. You owe me $0.99 for proving you wrong. I'll eat the tax.

The point isn't the software version they run. The point is the ecosystem exists. Which means all these old models are more likely (proven so) to update within the same ecosystem. 

post #148 of 157
Quote:

Thanks for just up and lying. Also for moving the goalposts. Not "useless" and I just bought an app in 3.1.3. You owe me $0.99 for proving you wrong. I'll eat the tax.

The point isn't the software version they run. The point is the ecosystem exists. Which means all these old models are more likely (proven so) to update within the same ecosystem. 

Yada yada. None of the apps we have are 4.2.1 compatible so its useless to my family... Denial is a bad sign of self-centricity (hope Apple isnt turning its ear on customer needs, like Nokia did). Most apps we have and use arent even compatible below 5.0. So those 4.2.1 devices are just useless. Not to say that almost all those apps had a working version on 4.2.1. What a turd.

We dont buy apps because they run on 3.1.3 but out off needs. Apple fucked up the store/ app eco big time.

post #149 of 157
Yada yada.

9.63/10; great rebuttal¡

None of the apps we have are 4.2.1 compatible so its useless to my family... 

Maybe update, then. You don't really have anyone to blame but yourself here. It's Apple's fault that you refuse to do anything about the "uselessness" of your devices?

Once again, you're pretending the point is something it isn't. You've completely changed the argument.

We dont buy apps because they run on 3.1.3 but out off needs. Apple fucked up the store/ app eco big time.

Again, in what possible way is it Apple's fault that you refuse to buy a product that fits your needs? I assume you whined when people stopped making software for Mac OS 9, claiming it was Apple's fault for not… what? I have no idea what you could possibly accuse them of doing.

post #150 of 157
Quote:

9.63/10; great rebuttal¡

Maybe update, then. You don't really have anyone to blame but yourself here. It's Apple's fault that you refuse to do anything about the "uselessness" of your devices?

Once again, you're pretending the point is something it isn't. You've completely changed the argument.

Again, in what possible way is it Apple's fault that you refuse to buy a product that fits your needs? I assume you whined when people stopped making software for Mac OS 9, claiming it was Apple's fault for not… what? I have no idea what you could possibly accuse them of doing.

What are you talking about! Your contradicting your own theories now. Im a fan or Mac os x period. iOS Is a mixed bag for myself. Apple does policing on the AppStore. How do you mean they twisted developers arms and forced them to not sell their applications to people on older os versions. I have not seen any or that on the mac like you mention! Contrarily I can pretty much chose which version of a software I want to install!?! Now thats awesome, if only it worked on iOS aswell. But its apples policies that govern the AppStore and nobody else.
post #151 of 157
How do you mean they twisted developers arms and forced them to not sell their applications to people on older os versions. 

The beginning of this sentence is throwing me. Are you asking if I believe that, or are you stating that this is fact? Because the latter isn't true.

post #152 of 157
Quote:

The beginning of this sentence is throwing me. Are you asking if I believe that, or are you stating that this is fact? Because the latter isn't true.

Your derived to the right conclusion. If you need some clearance on what I was stating:

You said that it is not apples fault if i cant download some piece of software on os 9. Which anybody can do if they so chose. Not to compare a last decade OS to iOS or mac os X, which version 9 has nothing in common (but looks) to do with either of the before mentioned

OS´s (no binary compatibility).

As i tried to tell you that i can on my mac chose which ever version i like of a specific software and download it and install. Not that many software dont work on older mac os´s you can usually download the older version that worked with that specific os version if the developer decided to not support those older versions.

As demonstrated the iOS app ecosystem behaves excactly the other way. You can not chose any other version but the latest. This is Apples decision! Whom else can I blame but Apple??? It is Apples appstore and it is policed by Apple is it not???

If you have several devices. Updating an app will delete the old app even it it would be the only working app for another device being synched in that same itunes instance.

Edited by habi - 2/11/13 at 1:21am
post #153 of 157
If you have several devices. Updating an app will delete the old app even it it would be the only working app for another device being synched in that same itunes instance.

I have never had this problem. None of my apps will update beyond what is capable for my respective devices to run. This happens both on the devices themselves AND on the computers to which they sync. 

I think you may be experiencing a bug. We should bang that out!

The only bug I've ever experienced in this regard is Apple's Cards shows up on my iPad as an update, but does not allow me to update to it. This bothers me more than it otherwise would for a couple of reasons.

1) I shouldn't be seeing updates I can't receive. This behavior is anti-Apple. It just goes against that for which Apple has stood for a very long time.

2) This is a bug that has stood since the release of iOS 6. They refuse to fix it, even though it's an App Store-end bug.

3) There is ZERO about the Cards update that requires iOS 6. They could very easily let my iPad use it, and yet they don't.

post #154 of 157
Quote:

I have never had this problem. None of my apps will update beyond what is capable for my respective devices to run. This happens both on the devices themselves AND on the computers to which they sync. 

I think you may be experiencing a bug. We should bang that out!

The only bug I've ever experienced in this regard is Apple's Cards shows up on my iPad as an update, but does not allow me to update to it. This bothers me more than it otherwise would for a couple of reasons.

1) I shouldn't be seeing updates I can't receive. This behavior is anti-Apple. It just goes against that for which Apple has stood for a very long time.
2) This is a bug that has stood since the release of iOS 6. They refuse to fix it, even though it's an App Store-end bug.
3) There is ZERO about the Cards update that requires iOS 6. They could very easily let my iPad use it, and yet they don't.

Its definately a feature. You didn't understand what happens! Picture one Mac that's used to sync to two iPhones. A 3G and an 4S. Te other is 4.2.1 and the other is 5.0. Both are using this same app that works. Now the one using ios 5.0/4S upgrades the app and syncs to the Mac. Now te other user syncs his 3G for some music. Fadam! The app disappeared or it says that it's not compatible with an iOS below 4.3. Even worse the other user with the newer iOS upgrades all his apps. Fadam! A bunch of apps disappear when the other syncs after the upgraded syncs!!!

Why does this happen? Because the older versions are deleted when an upgrader syncs!
post #155 of 157
Quote:

Well depends on how apple will play its hand. My family will have two android devices (to my kids, instead of those ios 4.2.1 that apple bricked) by summer if i dont see those cheaper iphones or cheaper iphone4:s. After that I cant wouch for the rest. Trends can turn quite easily as you see... its easier to maintain one ecosystem of tech (apps and such).

Is it just me or doesnt anyone see the issue with iphone 4 prices atleast outside the US. Fu&€"ng MAD!!! We bought an iphone 4 16GB  2 years ago for about 280 euros. Now they sell an 8GB model for 325 Euros. What the f&%k is all that about, are they insane???

Is apple hardware the only tech in the world that gets pricier when two years has passed?!?!

Bring down that price compared to the newer phones or make a model with a cheaper BOM. That said maybe id buy a 3GS plasticback model instead if i could chose over the glass back model (well you know kids).
99% of the App Store still uses IOS 4.X.X or younger
post #156 of 157
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curtis Hannah View Post

99% of the App Store still uses IOS 4.X.X or younger

I'm very well aware of the fact that most work on 4.3 iOS which is the first iOS you cant install on iPhone 3G/iPod touch 2gen.

Too much so... You don't need to rubb it in!1oyvey.gif
post #157 of 157
Quote:

I'm very well aware of the fact that most work on 4.3 iOS which is the first iOS you cant install on iPhone 3G/iPod touch 2gen.

Too much so... You don't need to rubb it in!1oyvey.gif
To know recently the App Store apps are starting to require it (well less than 1%) so it will soon.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Future Apple Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › 'iPad 5' rumored to debut in Oct. with mini-like design, 'iPhone 5S' & plastic iPhone also coming [ux2]