or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › Genius Bar › Apple Software › Problem with pages

Problem with pages

post #1 of 4
It would appear since the recent update my pages has frozen and I don't know how to resolve? Can anyone help please?
post #2 of 4

If Pages is frozen then force quit the application according to these instructions:

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT3411

Does opening Pages cause it to freeze again?

NOTICE: While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information supplied herein, fahlman cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions. Unless otherwise indicated,...
NOTICE: While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information supplied herein, fahlman cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions. Unless otherwise indicated,...
post #3 of 4
Thank you managed to get it working again 1smile.gif
post #4 of 4

I'm glad it's working again.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: Apple Software
AppleInsider › Forums › General › Genius Bar › Apple Software › Problem with pages