or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Nike snubs Android users, says mobile FuelBand app to remain exclusive to Apple's iOS

Nike snubs Android users, says mobile FuelBand app to remain exclusive to Apple's iOS - Page 2

post #41 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoda View Post

So why would Nike want to limit the amount of money it can make by excluding millions of Android users? Simple. Apple came to see Nike and said "hey, we are about to release the iWatch, which is going to eat your fuel band alive. Why don't we partner up so you can continue to make money and we can benefit from your experience in the arena. The new Apple iWatch with Nike built in. Of course if you want to do this partnership, we will need you to make a public statement about not supporting Android."

Not like Apple had to travel far to go see Nike....   The article failed to mention Tim Cook sits on Nike's board of directors.

He's already starting to get dinged for conflict of interest with him sitting on Nike's board while Apple is making its own version of wearable gear.

Wonder if he'll have the class to resign from Nike's board =p

post #42 of 44
Nike has changed their mind, deciding to offer an Android version afterall.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nike.fb
melior diabolus quem scies
post #43 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorguy View Post

Nike has changed their mind, deciding to offer an Android version afterall.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nike.fb

Funny that, my localised page displays that 10 people have installed it, 46 people have rated it and over 50 people did something called +1, I presume that's the google equivalent to FB's 'like' (?)

Whatever.
"Fibonacci: As easy as 1, 1, 2, 3..."
"Fibonacci: As easy as 1, 1, 2, 3..."
post #44 of 44
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilBoogie View Post

Funny that, my localised page displays that 10 people have installed it, 46 people have rated it and over 50 people did something called +1, I presume that's the google equivalent to FB's 'like' (?)

Whatever.

I think it just arrived on Google Play today but not entirely certain
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Nike snubs Android users, says mobile FuelBand app to remain exclusive to Apple's iOS