or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Tim Cook to attend State of the Union Address with Michelle Obama

Tim Cook to attend State of the Union Address with Michelle Obama - Page 4

post #121 of 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmac View Post

You do know how this underscores your refusal to entertain any other idea other than your own don't you Jazzy?1wink.gif

Calling me a Troll and pretending to take the high ground so I can't Troll you ( as if ) is no excuse for not having an answer to the questions raised about your previous statements.

Well said, jimmy. 1wink.gif

Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem.

(I prefer the tumult of liberty to the quiet of servitude.)

post #122 of 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

Quote:

You do know how this underscores your refusal to entertain any other idea other than your own don't you Jazzy?1wink.gif

Calling me a Troll and pretending to take the high ground so I can't Troll you ( as if ) is no excuse for not having an answer to the questions raised about your previous statements.

Well said, jimmy. 1wink.gif

I can really tell you're taking this seriously. I guess your posts should be seen in the same light.1wink.gif

Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
Without the need for difference or a need to always follow the herd breeds complacency, mediocrity, and a lack of imagination
post #123 of 125
Quote:

I can really tell you're taking this seriously. I guess your posts should be seen in the same light.1wink.gif

Whatever you say, jimmy! 1wink.gif

post #124 of 125
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzguru View Post

Quote:

Whatever you say, jimmy! 1wink.gif

And now you know why our discourse is the way it is.1wink.gif

post #125 of 125

Where did all the other posters go?

I wonder...

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

Your = the possessive of you, as in, "Your name is Tom, right?" or "What is your name?"

You're = a contraction of YOU + ARE as in, "You are right" --> "You're right."

Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › Tim Cook to attend State of the Union Address with Michelle Obama