or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Apple patent filing points directly to 'iWatch' concept with flexible touchscreen display

Apple patent filing points directly to 'iWatch' concept with flexible touchscreen display - Page 2

post #41 of 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by stelligent View Post

Granny? Could be a girl from the current era wearing retro undergarments?

I am well aware of that. Was joking about the OP reference to his grandmother and the hearing aid she used, and why would they use a young lady to model it.
"I got the answer by talking in my brain and I agreed of the answer my brain got" a 7 yr old explaining his math HW
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
"I got the answer by talking in my brain and I agreed of the answer my brain got" a 7 yr old explaining his math HW
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
post #42 of 43
Ugh ugly thought of a Iwatch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Douglas Bailey View Post

Well I have a huge wrist so I guess I'll get more pixels that most.
well I am guessing that will have a super retina display so all you will get is stretched pixels, yet will you really notice 450 to 500 pixel density no not really so.
post #43 of 43
I have a watch. I don't wear it. I don't want a watch or anything strapped to my wrist. It's bad enough that I have a phone in my pocket 6" from my testicles all day. Testes, testes, 1,2,3... RF and EMF in my pants.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Apple patent filing points directly to 'iWatch' concept with flexible touchscreen display