or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › 'Think Different' ad creator believes latest Samsung ads are getting the best of Apple

'Think Different' ad creator believes latest Samsung ads are getting the best of Apple - Page 5

post #161 of 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

I'd be quite happy if it was illegal to put HFCS in foods. For a few years now, I've not imbibed anything with HFCS in it, and that limits me to water, milk, 100% juice, and specialized sodas. I'd say it's less than 10% of the total "drinks" market. And I'm fine with that. Stop wasting sugar on ethanol and use the corn instead.

But there's no evidence supporting either of your claims.

The majority is always sane. Damage stops being damage if everyone has it. 1wink.gif
I don't blame you guys, the truth is hard to handle & with so much misleading information, it just make it easier to make excuses. I hope i don't have to post a load of links that show how self destructive soda is. Just look it up. In fact, post what you find.
post #162 of 166
Originally Posted by WontonParmesan View Post
I hope i don't have to post a load of links that show how self destructive soda is.

It'd be great if you actually posted any sort of proof that it causes brain damage, since that's still your claim.

post #163 of 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

It'd be great if you actually posted any sort of proof that it causes brain damage, since that's still your claim.
I shouldn't have to.
post #164 of 166
Originally Posted by WontonParmesan View Post
I shouldn't have to.

Then enjoy never being listened to again.

post #165 of 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eternal Emperor View Post

Everyone has an opinion. And despite the "growing" negative opinion of Apple, they keep on selling and selling. Samsung spent what, $12B on ads and their flagship phone was beaten by the iPhone 4.

What growing negative opinions are you referring to? I keep hearing this over and over again on this forum but don't see it anywhere else, everyone still thinks Apple is the best company in the world. Samsung has been doing extremely well, their S III and Note numbers are off the charts, though not as good as the iPhone they still aren't what could be construed as failing. The S IV will also be released soon which will defiantly mean another hit.

When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
post #166 of 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slurpy View Post

Pretty much. I doubt Google is happy about Samsung completely dominating the Android device market. I can see Samsung replacing Android functionality with it's own services more and more, and eventually forking Android. People aren't buying Android phones. They're buying Samsung phones. That's the product, and the brand. Android is becoming less relevant, not more. 

Once the Nexus line falls under Motorola's roof this will hopefully change. The Nexus Android version is just so much better then what is available on the Samsung phones. I absolutely love the multi-user support, our families Nexus 10 can be shared without crossing each others digital footprint, awesome.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › 'Think Different' ad creator believes latest Samsung ads are getting the best of Apple