or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › Will Siri come to OS X?

Will Siri come to OS X?

post #1 of 3

I'm curious, if it is possible that Apple could integrate Siri on to Mac OS X by the XI release if it's by next year or this year, I think it would be great if we could ask Siri to do our work one day.

I love Siri and I think the AI Revolution is coming, Hal 9000 was a pretty good one, and I think Siri could become as good one day. She could search for pictures, clips on the internet, share files across friends for you, or order you items for delivery... It would be just like Wall-e...

I would love to see Siri on Macs one day. What do you guys think?

iTunes Radio - Apple TV with Wifi AC - Gold Anodized Aluminum iPhone - Mac Pro: September - November 2013

iTunes Radio - Apple TV with Wifi AC - Gold Anodized Aluminum iPhone - Mac Pro: September - November 2013

post #2 of 3

I should think so. I'd love to be able to choose different voices for it when it does, as well.

Originally Posted by asdasd

This is Appleinsider. It's all there for you but we can't do it for you.

Originally Posted by asdasd

This is Appleinsider. It's all there for you but we can't do it for you.
post #3 of 3

Yeah me too! Macrumors says that they had a job posting about doing this!! Wooo! i can't wait.

http://www.macrumors.com/2013/02/05/apple-job-posting-hints-at-siri-for-macs-in-os-x-10-9/

I just want to tell Siri to change my house temperature for me... haha.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: Future Apple Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › Will Siri come to OS X?