I am showing 7 apps to be updated, but when I open app store to update, I do not get the update bar nor when I tap updates in bottom taskbar nothing happens.. Help!!
iPad not updating apps
- Joined: Mar 2013
- Posts: 2
- Select All Posts By This User
This happens to me sometimes and always confuses me. I don't know what causes it, but I do know a way around (assuming you have a reasonably up-to-date iPad):
- Lunch the App Store
- Instead of tapping on Updates, tap on the Purchased tab
- Wait a while until all apps that you previously purchased are visible
- Scroll down and find the apps that have the text "Update" showing in this button.
- Tap on each Update button until they have all been loaded.