or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Samsung challenges Apple's iPhone with new Galaxy S4
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Samsung challenges Apple's iPhone with new Galaxy S4 - Page 5

post #161 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by genovelle View Post

They are just stupid then. One has nothing to do with the other. I guess you say there are no cyber criminals trying to access your banking info.  Having a phone that is worse secure than Windows ever was is not good, because most  people actually do online banking now when it was rare during the XP days.  I try to avoid Google at all cost because I even noticed that if you search for something obscure through them, you will start getting emails about that subject.  I don't use Gmail so I find that unsettling that they are tracking me close enough to know my email address to share with their advertisers.  

Then your doing something wrong, I have had zero spam mail since I opened up a Google Gmail account 12 years ago. As far as Google tracking your Internet habits, well the Internet is and will never be a private place. I'm more worried about the US and it's allies using programs like Echelon to track us more then Google. I personally have nothing to hide as the sites I surf are very PG. So if your bothered maybe you should rethink your porn tastes. Most banks, at least in Europe now have dedicated apps to log on and retrieve ones account info, add that key-chain device that generates a random 8-digit access code and it's pretty secure.

 

I recently soled my Samsung Note to purchase a Nexus 4, if your going to use Android there is no better way to experience the OS then by using a Google phone and the updates are very frequent. I'm actually really looking forward to Ubuntu's new mobile OS though, it's the first time in a long while since I've been actually excited about a new OS. The ability to plug your phone into a dock connected to a monitor or hotel flatscreen and be able to use a full desktop OS has always been a dream of mine.

 

I've had a couple of iPhones and for the most part they were decent phones, never liked how fragile or small the screen was but all in all okay phones. However in the last two years I have become addicted to some of the features Android has and have no desire to use an iPhone again. The filemanager FX for instance allows me to always have access to my data from both my work and home server, not to mention all of my cloud storage accessible from one place. Android also has the ability to make the phone itself a wifi drive accessible from any computer. Some of you might argue that sand-boxing is great for security but I find it to be a huge hindrance, I really, really enjoy how Androids apps talk to each other. That and I prefer seeing all of my files in one area, makes it easier to find data instead of opening the app that made it or using a MP3 app.

 

Somebody above mentioned that Android 4.2.2 was just a minor incremental update, though I could argue otherwise I'm jut going to say that the new multi-user feature is fantastic. My husband and I bought our two kids each a Nexus 10 but we like to steal them on occasion, so the ability to separate our profiles is a really convenient feature.

When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
Reply
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
Reply
post #162 of 271

Okay so at first glance I would have to say...nice, but nothing amazing.  The "wave" feature seems particularly stupid and I can see competitors poking fun at that easily with people doing all kinds of stupid things to get the screen to change, but maybe I'm missing something.

 

The tilt feature seems nice particularly with a bigger screen device, but I could also see it being aggravating depending on how sensitive it is. 

 

The smart pause feature seems like it could be annoying.  Often times people glance away from a video while watching it because we can process so much information.  If it stops every time you look away...well, I'm not sure that is necessarily a benefit and what if you are "watching" just for the commentary?  Sure it can be turned off and on, but is that really a feature you will want to be messing around with?  Probably set it to off and never use it again.

 

Camera and features seem fantastic and given how reliant people are on their phone for those types of activities that's a big plus.  The "TV correspondent" thing will be a lot of fun if you are into making videos.  

 

Also using it as a remote would be cool.  I often misplace my remote, but never my phone.

 

I know there are other upgrades and it's not like Apple has introduced anything that exciting over the last couple of years, but all in all it just doesnt seem that exciting.  I would say some of the upgrades while not particularly useful at least speak to attempts to make the product more interesting and unique.  

post #163 of 271

is S4 using lightening port?

post #164 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeRange View Post

I watched part of the launch live and it was all I could do to keep from throwing up - it has to be the most obnoxious, cheesiest and ridiculous presentations I've ever seen. Embarrassingly so.

Then you should do yourself a favor and stay away from product announcements in general. They tend to be very cheesy and unpleasant to sit threw.

When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
Reply
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
Reply
post #165 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relic View Post

Then you should do yourself a favor and stay away from product announcements in general. They tend to be very cheesy and unpleasant to sit threw.

 

Uh, no, Samsung sets a new standard in presentation idiodicy and absurdity. Go back and read impressions, on any website, from the S3 presentations. All bloggers said it was pretty much the weirdest, most confusing, and most random presentation they've ever seen. It has absolutely nothing in common with an Apple presentation, for example, which tends to be very clear, serious,  to the point, and gimmick free. 

post #166 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slurpy View Post

 

Uh, no, Samsung sets a new standard in presentation idiodicy and absurdity. Go back and read impressions, on any website, from the S3 presentations. All bloggers said it was pretty much the weirdest, most confusing, and most random presentation they've ever seen. It has absolutely nothing in common with an Apple presentation, for example, which tends to be very clear, serious,  to the point, and gimmick free. 

You should visit Japan during a computer trade show, wow, talk about out there.

When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
Reply
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
Reply
post #167 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by tkell31 View Post

Okay so at first glance I would have to say...nice, but nothing amazing.  The "wave" feature seems particularly stupid and I can see competitors poking fun at that easily with people doing all kinds of stupid things to get the screen to change, but maybe I'm missing something.

I agree that it seems gimmicky but then I considered niche uses where you might not be able to touch the device or wouldn't want to. This may allow for a heavily sealed device to be used or allow someone with non-capacitence gloves to use it, assuming the implementation allows for enough non-touch features to be utilized and the UX is good enough to make it viable.

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply
post #168 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by anakin1992 View Post

is S4 using lightening port?

No, it uses a mini USB port which I find much better. You always have a few of those around the house.

When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
Reply
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
Reply
post #169 of 271

Yes... because everyday I get a bunch of mails (in GMail) from companies that I have not subscribed to. What more proof you need?
 

post #170 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slurpy View Post

 

Uh, no, Samsung sets a new standard in presentation idiodicy and absurdity. Go back and read impressions, on any website, from the S3 presentations. All bloggers said it was pretty much the weirdest, most confusing, and most random presentation they've ever seen. It has absolutely nothing in common with an Apple presentation, for example, which tends to be very clear, serious,  to the point, and gimmick free. 

 

In general, Japanese and Korean presentations and shows tend to be wacky...  What do you expect from the country that brought us Psy?  

post #171 of 271

Yes... because everyday I get a bunch of mails (in GMail) from companies that I have not subscribed to. What more proof you need?

 

this is a reply to the question.... Do you have a proof that Google sold your email to advertisers?

 

somehow im not able to reply properly in AppleInsider... whats wrong?
 

post #172 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by hill60 View Post

 

Air gestures are already available on the note 2, a little blue dot that appears under a hovering stylus tip.

iv'e got just the gesture in mind!

post #173 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by hill60 View Post

They need the eye control stuff because that sized phone will be almost impossible to use one handed without it.

When are they going to come up with some innovation, instead of some minor tweaks to what's already out there?

There's such a thing as a second hand. Just saying. In fact, iPhone users have been seen pulling it out of their pants from time to time. Thus one hand thing is classic Apple marketing. And you're classic victim by repeating the myth.
post #174 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prasad Velkuri View Post

Yes... because everyday I get a bunch of mails (in GMail) from companies that I have not subscribed to. What more proof you need?

this is a reply to the question.... Do you have a proof that Google sold your email to advertisers?

somehow im not able to reply properly in AppleInsider... whats wrong?

 

You have trouble navigating in a simple forum and yet have the nerve to ask "what more proof" is needed?
post #175 of 271

Google has been caught and paid fines for snooping on iOS, capturing all unencrypted RF signals while driving by for street view [that's the latest WIFI bust] and people are asking whether or not Google indexing your IMAP Gmail accounts and all your inter-Google ecosystem points of access?

 

We have a lot of morons on AI to think they don't. Their algorithms for machine learning and AI are tailored and pilot tested doing just that. You get free services and they get to pour through your content.

post #176 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlituna View Post

No joke. The hit whoring 'Apple killer' etc is getting bad. Put it in the forums for those that care and leave front page etc to things that are actually about Apple.

 

I think the introduction of a device that's likely to sell millions of units, many of which might be lost iPhone sales, in a market Apple created and outright owned until recently *IS* Apple news. News about where Apple is losing ground is just as important as where they're gaining.

post #177 of 271
Meh. Some people like blue. Some people like green.
post #178 of 271

What? No carbon monoxide detector? No built-in air ionizer? No magnetic X-ray machine?

 

What's with these people? Geez.

post #179 of 271

I prefer my nokia 8210 phone, but having recently bought an ipod touch which is the same size as the iphone I was amused to watch someone yesterday on the bus with a big ass samsung phone as they gingerly balanced it in one hand not being able to grip it properly, with their thumb looking like it was going to cramp any minute. Looked pretty silly.

post #180 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikeb85 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedromartins View Post

Based on what? Fanboyism? Of course they will sell, but only for those that can't think for themselves and are easily influenced by ads.

 

A few Android phones already beat the S4 on every metric, and the iPhone still is the best phone available when all things are considered.

 

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887324392804578360674154361886.html WSJ

 

"But while many of the functions are useful or innovative, a few of them didn't seem ready for prime time in a preview with journalists."

 

It's just about gimmicks and stupid people.

 

Yup.  If consumers were more sophisticated shoppers, HTC and Sony would be doing much better than they are now...  


But Sony has the worst track record in the world when it comes to OS updates. I wouldn't touch them with a 10-foot pole.

post #181 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacRulez View Post

You have proof that Google sold your email address to advertisers?

Citation needed.
Man leaves laptop behind in taxi.
Man gmail a friends this fact.
Man gets ads targeting him with purchase a laptop.
Man gets angry.
Man gmail a friend that he will get a lawyer because google is reading his private emails.
Man now gets targeted with ads for lawyers.

I wrote it in a simple fashion so you can understand.
This is fact, do not ask for citations, you get none for me as you are obnoxious
Now do you understand why people are/should be concerned about privacy when using google stuff
post #182 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relic View Post

Then your doing something wrong, I have had zero spam mail since I opened up a Google Gmail account 12 years ago. As far as Google tracking your Internet habits, well the Internet is and will never be a private place. I'm more worried about the US and it's allies using programs like Echelon to track us more then Google. I personally have nothing to hide as the sites I surf are very PG. So if your bothered maybe you should rethink your porn tastes. Most banks, at least in Europe now have dedicated apps to log on and retrieve ones account info, add that key-chain device that 
generates a random 8-digit access code and it's pretty secure.


I recently soled my Samsung Note to purchase a Nexus 4, if your going to use Android there is no better way to experience the OS then by using a Google phone and the updates are very frequent. I'm actually really looking forward to Ubuntu's new mobile OS though, it's the first time in a long while since I've been actually excited about a new OS. The ability to plug your phone into a dock connected to a monitor or hotel flatscreen and be able to use a full desktop OS has always been a dream of mine.

I've had a couple of iPhones and for the most part they were decent phones, never liked how fragile or small the screen was but all in all okay phones. However in the last two years I have become addicted to some of the features Android has and have no desire to use an iPhone again. The filemanager FX for instance allows me to always have access to my data from both my work and home server, not to mention all of my cloud storage accessible from one place. Android also has the ability to make the phone itself a wifi drive accessible from any computer. Some of you might argue that sand-boxing is great for security but I find it to be a huge hindrance, I really, really enjoy how Androids apps talk to each other. That and I prefer seeing all of my files in one area, makes it easier to find data instead of opening the app that made it or using a MP3 app.

Somebody above mentioned that Android 4.2.2 was just a minor incremental update, though I could argue otherwise I'm jut going to say that the new multi-user feature is fantastic. My husband and I bought our two kids each a Nexus 10 but we like to steal them on occasion, so the ability to separate our profiles is a really convenient feature.
What drivel.
"I owned an iPhone, and it was decent". After reading that I cannot consider you ever telling the truth.
Go away troll.
post #183 of 271
I had to wipe my iPad from all the dribble coming from the droid's mouths,
An almost exact copy of their previous generation plastic fantastic, with some pathetic gimmicks that actually don't work very well.
It's got 8 cores! It's got 8 cores! It's got 8 cores!
Big friggin deal, it needs it because of the lag in the OS.
Tell me the important facts, like, battery life. How useful are these added gimmicks? Will they work efficiently?
Pray tell, just imagine scrolling the inherent lag with your eyes, people will think you are a retard, with the constant head and eye moments. Like a nervous tick.

Samdung is the darling of the press at the moment but their time will soon be up, especially if they release lame products like this piece of shit.
post #184 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post
...

Octo-core processor? LOL Just make it last all day while having a fluid experience. Does Android OS even have optimizations for 8 cores at this point?

I think S-Health is interesting but I don't see it as being that good. I hope I'm wrong and that Apple has something much better on the horizon but I think it's doubtful.

I think it will outsell the S III.

 

The processor Samsung is using incorporates ARM's  big.LITTLE tech, in that it has four A15 cores and four A7 cores.  Does this mean you don't think ARM are correct in the power saving potential they claim?

post #185 of 271

OMFG yes, I want to experience life without boundaries or limitations. I want a frikken plastic phone.

post #186 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by hfts View Post


Man leaves laptop behind in taxi.
Man gmail a friends this fact.
Man gets ads targeting him with purchase a laptop.
Man gets angry.
Man gmail a friend that he will get a lawyer because google is reading his private emails.
Man now gets targeted with ads for lawyers.

I wrote it in a simple fashion so you can understand.
This is fact, do not ask for citations, you get none for me as you are obnoxious
Now do you understand why people are/should be concerned about privacy when using google stuff

I see AI's Mr Angry is in full flow today.

 

How does anything you wrote prove that Google sold an email address?  If, as you state, its so simple, surely even you can see that no email address was sold in your scenario.  If you can't see that, may I suggest you walk away from the internet.

 

I'm not even going to bother to try and explain how Google ads work because you know full well how they work and that what you're writing is BS.  Its been explained many times to you and others so stop spouting nonsense.

post #187 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by genovelle View Post

5 out of 12 of their most popular phones got updates in their lifetime.

     (Incorrect)

 

Keep in mind what they are calling an update Apple does several times throughout the year.  They are point updates.  The major updates like Apple does every year are rarely extended to the older phones.

     (Incorrect)

 

http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2012/12/the-checkered-slow-history-of-android-handset-updates/

I'm going to assume you accidentally misquoted the article you linked.

 

EVERY Samsung handset in their survey, not just 5, received at least one full-version upgrade. 5 of the 12 had received two full updates thru Dec of last year.

 

Your linked article:

"Samsung as a whole works harder at keeping its phones current. Five of the 12 phones we studied received two updates during their lifetimes (and some, like the Galaxy S III, are not new enough for a second update to be on the table yet)."

 

Also counter to what you wrote, Ars did not include the minor updates/bugfixes like Apple does a couple times a year between upgrades.

 

Your linked article:

"Note that we define "update" as a major point release of Android—2.2 Froyo, 2.3 Gingerbread, 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. More minor updates or firmware releases are not accounted for here."

 

You should read more carefully before posting to avoid misinforming other readers.


Edited by Gatorguy - 3/15/13 at 4:01am
melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
post #188 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by genovelle View Post
I try to avoid Google at all cost because I even noticed that if you search for something obscure through them, you will start getting emails about that subject.  I don't use Gmail so I find that unsettling that they are tracking me close enough to know my email address to share with their advertisers.  

Your ISP tracks you and knows your email addy. Your phones service provider tracks you and know your email addy. Your home network provider tracks you and knows your email addy. Even AI tracks you and knows your email addy. Yet if you get an email from someone spamming you on something you discussed or searched you're convinced it had to come from Google, the only one of those five who's business interest would not be served by selling user data. Makes sense to me1hmm.gif


Edited by Gatorguy - 3/15/13 at 8:05am
melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
post #189 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by drblank View Post

This looks like they should have called it the Note III.  It's a 5 inch screen.  This is phablet class.

 

Yeah, I agree Apple needs to step it up, but I don't know if 5 inch phones are going to sell well.  They only sold around 10 to 15 million 5 inch phones so far that I'm aware of.

 

I believe the phone is almost the exact same size.  Height is the same. It might be .03 wider.

The screen is just larger.  

post #190 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by genovelle View Post

They are just stupid then. One has nothing to do with the other. I guess you say there are no cyber criminals trying to access your banking info.  Having a phone that is worse secure than Windows ever was is not good, because most  people actually do online banking now when it was rare during the XP days.  I try to avoid Google at all cost because I even noticed that if you search for something obscure through them, you will start getting emails about that subject.  I don't use Gmail so I find that unsettling that they are tracking me close enough to know my email address to share with their advertisers.  

If you don't know by now that people are stupid then just maybe you're one of them. Yes Android is less safe than iOS but it doesn't make it unsafe. Hackers are lurking around every corner and they have bigger fish to fry than to get my lil ol' bank account. Btw you don't find it unsettling that here on AI you'll get advertisements from searches you've done on Amazon?
Edited by dasanman69 - 3/15/13 at 5:14am
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
post #191 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeRange View Post

I watched part of the launch live and it was all I could do to keep from throwing up - it has to be the most obnoxious, cheesiest and ridiculous presentations I've ever seen. Embarrassingly so.

But you have to keep in mind that the target audience is people who would consider buying a Samsung Android phone. That means that, by definition, they have no taste.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdriftmeyer View Post

Google has been caught and paid fines for snooping on iOS, capturing all unencrypted RF signals while driving by for street view [that's the latest WIFI bust] and people are asking whether or not Google indexing your IMAP Gmail accounts and all your inter-Google ecosystem points of access?

We have a lot of morons on AI to think they don't. Their algorithms for machine learning and AI are tailored and pilot tested doing just that. You get free services and they get to pour through your content.

I'm not sure they're all morons. I still believe some of them are paid shills.
"I'm way over my head when it comes to technical issues like this"
Gatorguy 5/31/13
Reply
"I'm way over my head when it comes to technical issues like this"
Gatorguy 5/31/13
Reply
post #192 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by jragosta View Post

But you have to keep in mind that the target audience is people who would consider buying a Samsung Android phone. That means that, by definition, they have no taste.
I'm not sure they're all morons. I still believe some of them are paid shills.

Doesn't everyone else in your family except for you have a Android phone?

Do you really believe Google is paying people to come on this site that has what 250-300 readers at any given time to bad mouth Apple? I think you're much more intelligent than that.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
post #193 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by mdriftmeyer View Post

 

(Google) algorithms for machine learning and AI are tailored and pilot tested doing just that. You get free services and they get to pour through your content.

... to help companies like General Motors, Toyota, AT&T, Apple, HP, Nest, and millions of small business more effectively use their advertising dollars, and making a few dollars for themselves too in the process. Plainly evil isn't it? Seeing an ad can be scary.

melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
post #194 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by jragosta View Post

I'm not sure they're all morons. I still believe some of them are paid shills.

 

I have long suspected this is true but it also seems this would make some tech journalist famous if he/she were able to prove it and tie it to Google or Samsung. Of the big so-called Apple centric sites I visit on a regular basis (AppleInsider, MacNN, MacRumors, MacWorld, for example) it seems the Samsung/Android fans outnumber the Apple/iOS fans at times. Is this phenomenon a result of insecurity issues or a coordinated effort?

 

So if there are shills out there, paid to join sites like AppleInsider and spread FUD, why haven't we seen any investigative reports about it? It would seem that something like that couldn't be kept quiet for very long. Also, if the company doing it got caught red handed it would be a major blow to their credibility and reputation. Is attacking Apple worth that kind of risk?

post #195 of 271

deleted


Edited by MacRulez - 7/23/13 at 9:27am
post #196 of 271

deleted


Edited by MacRulez - 7/23/13 at 9:27am
post #197 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkrupp View Post

So if there are shills out there, paid to join sites like AppleInsider and spread FUD, why haven't we seen any investigative reports about it? It would seem that something like that couldn't be kept quiet for very long. 

It's just a way for certain specific members to dismiss other members when they don't have any other argument against what was posted. Both shill and troll should have their own hotkeys to save them from having to be typed in several times a day.

melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
melior diabolus quem scies
Reply
post #198 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankleskater View Post


There's such a thing as a second hand. Just saying. In fact, iPhone users have been seen pulling it out of their pants from time to time. Thus one hand thing is classic Apple marketing. And you're classic victim by repeating the myth.

 

I don't have a mythical hand, I use my phone one handed all the time, while eating a sandwich for example.

 

So what Samsung bullshit are you a classic victim of?

 

They spend a lot of money on hype, so there's a lot of it.

Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Reply
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Reply
post #199 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by hfts View Post

It's got 8 cores! It's got 8 cores! It's got 8 cores!

 

...apart from the ones which have only 4,

 

cores that is

 

black gold

 

texas tea

 

now the first thing you know old Jed's a millionaire...

Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Reply
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Reply
post #200 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by cnocbui View Post

 

The processors Samsung are using incorporates ARM's  big.LITTLE tech, in that they have variable A15 cores and variable A7 cores.  Does this mean you don't think ARM are correct in the power saving potential they claim?

 

Fixed that for you, seems you left out the quad core model.

Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Reply
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Samsung challenges Apple's iPhone with new Galaxy S4