or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Samsung challenges Apple's iPhone with new Galaxy S4
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Samsung challenges Apple's iPhone with new Galaxy S4 - Page 3

post #81 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by SCProfessor View Post

I going back to a corded land-line and a bunch of quarters in my pocket. The heck with this.

I'm right behind you.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
post #82 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by jragosta View Post

Maybe you should read the article before posting. The conclusion is:

 

...that Apple, as a company, based on the entire product line, finished first overall. The iPhone 5, taken in isolation and based only on its own merits, finished fifth.

post #83 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by jungmark View Post

So what is the diff between the SG4 and Note2?

The stick that costs $60 to replace if you lose it.

Half an inch more of lower resolution screen.
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Reply
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Reply
post #84 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by v5v View Post

So if I buy an iPhone 5 today, how old is the software that comes with it?

Up to date. And in six months from now, it'll still be up to date. A year from now, it'll still be up to date.
post #85 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorguy View Post

You should stick to what you know. You don't seem very familiar with Android high-end phones. You should take a little time to familiarize yourself before making blanket statements, particularly those that are easily disproven. Samsung falls down in several areas, but failing to offer any updates for it's Galaxy line isn't one of those.

 

As for the S4 announcement I was underwhelmed. At least Sammy's president was right that it was going to be more about software than hardware. What I found interesting is that several of the features sound like the rumored additions to Android itself in the upcoming Key Lime Pie version.

5 out of 12 of their most popular phones got updates in their lifetime.  Keep in mind what they are calling an update Apple does several times throughout the year.  They are point updates.  The major updates like Apple does every year are rarely extended to the older phones.  From 2.2 to 4.0 for instance. They basally skipped 3.0 because it was to be the tablet OS to kill the iPad.  Didn't fly though.  It took Samsung over 6 months on all but one update, and thats after Google finally releases to.  So they do offer them for some, but not all, they are very slow about providing them. 

 

http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2012/12/the-checkered-slow-history-of-android-handset-updates/

post #86 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzeshan View Post


This has been discussed at length on AI.  There are surveys that found that iOS devices consume far more ad impression and video playing than Android device users.  So what do these three times more Android device owners do with their devices? 

Put them in a pocket and answer them when they ring.
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Reply
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Reply
post #87 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by jragosta View Post

No one has yet mentioned that Schiller was wrong about the OS version. It runs 4.2 - which is only 4-5 months old, not a year. It doesn't really matter much, though. The point he was making is valid.

Their release document says 4.2.2, which was released last month.
post #88 of 271
Ships with 4.2.2. Nailed it!

No word on pricing but ships next quarter which is 0.5 to 3.5 months from now. I'm wager toward the end of the end.

I'm not sure why one needs to see the front back of the cameras at the same time but not being a camera guy I'm too disinterested to conceive how that could be of value to users.

The display is too big for me but I don't think Apple is against a larger iPhone at 4.9x". I do question the choice of PenTile but at 441 ppi it's on par with the iPhone's actual pixel density, but my concern is colour accuracy which has never looked good to me with PenTile. Perhaps the pixel density is now high enough to correct that issue.

Octo-core processor? LOL Just make it last all day while having a fluid experience. Does Android OS even have optimizations for 8 cores at this point?

I think S-Health is interesting but I don't see it as being that good. I hope I'm wrong and that Apple has something much better on the horizon but I think it's doubtful.

I think it will outsell the S III.
Edited by SolipsismX - 3/14/13 at 6:56pm

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply
post #89 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSHMAN4 View Post

Just a wake up call for Apple that they do not need an 'S' model. Apple needs the iPhone 6 at their next launch.

Why?

I can only see a few minor and predictable incremental changes on this new Galaxy IIIS.
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Reply
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Reply
post #90 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzeshan View Post


This has been discussed at length on AI.  There are surveys that found that iOS devices consume far more ad impression and video playing than Android device users.  So what do these three times more Android device owners do with their devices? 

That's not even the biggest issue. All these 'smartphone' market share numbers include ALL Android phones - even those that are feature phones rather than smartphone. And, as you point out, all the cheap Android smartphones that are simply used as feature phones.

But, frankly, I couldn't care less. Hyundai sells a lot more cars than Ferrari, but if you want to give me a car, I know which one I'd take.

Quote:
Originally Posted by v5v View Post

So if I buy an iPhone 5 today, how old is the software that comes with it?

I don't remember - something like 6 months. But the point is that you'll get updates for your iPhone. Odds are slim that you'll get updates for your Android phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by v5v View Post

...that Apple, as a company, based on the entire product line, finished first overall. The iPhone 5, taken in isolation and based only on its own merits, finished fifth.

Please explain how that works. More importantly, explain why you believe a company which can't even figure out how to make a web site.
"I'm way over my head when it comes to technical issues like this"
Gatorguy 5/31/13
Reply
"I'm way over my head when it comes to technical issues like this"
Gatorguy 5/31/13
Reply
post #91 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzeshan View Post


This has been discussed at length on AI.  There are surveys that found that iOS devices consume far more ad impression and video playing than Android device users.  So what do these three times more Android device owners do with their devices? 

Too busy living life to use them.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
post #92 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by zippy2shoes View Post

 

Yeah, the presentation wasn't as slick as what Jobs would have done (who was known to rehearse insanely for these product launches) but then again, I don't judge a product based on the press conference and I would bet that most people here don't either (despite the fact that it seems to be important to the purchasing decision somehow - Always found the Apple crowd odd in that regard).

 

It will be interesting to see what Apple is going to push out for the iPhone now that they are being forced to rush their product cycle in order to keep up.

Yeah, black is white, white is black.

All you hear from fandroids is how "Apple isn't cool" "Apple is for old people". Talk about koolaid drinkers...

And yeah... "Apple is being forced" and "They're rushing".  I'm sure they're quaking in their (cool-dude hipster) boots.


Edited by isaidso - 3/14/13 at 6:58pm
post #93 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by therealestmc View Post

I don't think it is the size of the iPhone five that is the problem. I think it's more of iOS. it looks outdated and scale. This is one of the reason why I moved to android. iOS just have a bunch of icons on the screen and this is not enough for me. That shit is way too simple. The user interface need to change.

 

What would you like to see on the screen instead of just a bunch of icons?

 

I, for one, am a strong believer in the KISS principle, and am actually very impressed with Apple's ability to maintain a very high level of usability while controlling the degree to which users can get into trouble.

post #94 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by bleh1234 View Post

 

 

 

Sony ericsson xperia x10 mini pro, end of 2009 or first months of 2010. why?

post #95 of 271

What the hell is this crap?

 

It looks 99.967% the same as the previous one, a big, plastic Android phone. ZZZZzzzzzz......

 

This is what all of the hype was about? lol.gif Yawn......1rolleyes.gif

 

Samsung is trying so hard to be Apple, it is quite pathetic to even witness. 

post #96 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzeshan View Post


This has been discussed at length on AI.  There are surveys that found that iOS devices consume far more ad impression and video playing than Android device users.  So what do these three times more Android device owners do with their devices? 

Apple have had iOS on devices for years when it was top dog, so the total number of iOS devices in the wild, is still much greater than Android. In a few years you'll see the Android percentages much higher than Apple's. Besides, it's pretty obvious that people with a bigger screen, especially 5" screens, are going to use the internet far more than someone on an iPhone. Ease of use and better battery life on Android will also up their take.


Edited by Hands Sandon - 3/14/13 at 6:58pm
We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
Reply
We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
Reply
post #97 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by v5v View Post

So if I buy an iPhone 5 today, how old is the software that comes with it?

6.1.2, about a month.
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Reply
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Reply
post #98 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by hill60 View Post

 

When are they going to come up with some innovation, instead of some minor tweaks to what's already out there?

 

Yeah, Samsung seems to just copy, scale up/down and iterate. I'm very underwhelmed by this new release.

"We're Apple. We don't wear suits. We don't even own suits."
Reply
"We're Apple. We don't wear suits. We don't even own suits."
Reply
post #99 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by hill60 View Post

The stick that costs $60 to replace if you lose it.

Half an inch more of lower resolution screen.

The device and the 'stick' have a link that if one gets too far away from the other an alert goes off.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
post #100 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by NasserAE View Post

 

Yep, and the proof is the exploding number of Android users actually using their phones to access the web.... oh wait!!

Oh Snap!  LOL!

post #101 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSHMAN4 View Post

Just a wake up call for Apple that they do not need an 'S' model. Apple needs the iPhone 6 at their next launch.

For people like you, it's the name that matters.

 

If sammy called this 3s, oh boy... but they called 4! yeah!

post #102 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Constable Odo View Post

This is probably just a rumor, but I've heard that at Apple's Cupertino headquarters, they have their Apple flag at half mast. I'd also heard that there's finally some stirring about in the CEO's office. Tim caught wind of the Samsung Galaxy S4 introduction and went into a rage about why wasn't the iPhone 6 ready. After being told to calm down and that it would be ready in four months or so, Tim Cook nodded, asked everyone to leave, then put his head down on his desk and promptly went back to sleep. So goes Tim Cook's tough response to Samsung muscling into Apple's iPhone territory. That's the way Tim. Fighting! And to my fellow Apple shareholders... Have patience. Apple's share price might drop to below $400, but don't worry about it. Tim Cook certainly isn't.

 

First, I own Apple shares, and I bought some of them at quite a bit higher price. So I feel your pain. Apple, however,  is where it is at now due to patience and well thought out execution. When it rushes, you get mistakes like the maps flop. 

 

Apple's stock price has nothing to do with its performance. Nothing is different now then when it was trading at over 700 dollars a share. Professional traders are pushing the price down for a variety of reasons, including pressuring Apple to do dumb things like borrow money to give traders cash. with Jonathon Ive in charge of iOS, it will be exciting to see what software changes Apple has coming up.

 

As far as the stock goes, it is proven girls are better at trading stocks because they are more patient then men. 

post #103 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by BUSHMAN4 View Post

Just a wake up call for Apple that they do not need an 'S' model. Apple needs the iPhone 6 at their next launch.

You got that right. Apple doesn't need to worry about any new phone for awhile. They can skip the 'S' and just sit back and cruise for another 12 months, and then just come out with the '6', after what Samsung just released. (yawn)

post #104 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by v5v View Post

 

So if I buy an iPhone 5 today, how old is the software that comes with it?

 

6.1.2 came out 1 month ago.

"We're Apple. We don't wear suits. We don't even own suits."
Reply
"We're Apple. We don't wear suits. We don't even own suits."
Reply
post #105 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacRulez View Post

I'm guessing the irony of that opening eludes you.


...except, it turns out, user satisfaction:

iPhone 5 ranks 5th in user satisfaction in U.S. behind four Android phones



http://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile/iphone-5-ranks-5th-in-user-satisfaction-in-u-s-behind-four-android-phones/

Interesting. Of course we'll need a second survey to confirm these results. In addition, the top five are all probably within the margin of error for the sample size.
post #106 of 271

It's inevitable that Samsung will surpass iPhone sales in the US for good (not just around release).  The iPhone is no longer the cool because everyone's moms and dads have them.  Also, Justin Long, the artsy guy or coffee baristas with iPhone are also no longer cool.  

 

Samsung has Lebron James, etc....

post #107 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacRulez View Post


I guess for platform popularity we'd have to look at market share stats, which tend to vary somewhat by seem to indicate an overall trend:

 

The problem is this uses Apple's Sales and compares it to Androids Shipments.  The only successful Android Maker is Samsung and their numbers don't add up.  They far more phones than the 21 million they actually reported sold between 2010 and June of 2012 in the court documents.  There is a reason they stopped reporting sales each quarter.  The same with Google. Activations are growing yet Apple continues to far out perform all Android phones combined when ever the major carriers report their numbers.  ODD!

post #108 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMacMan View Post

I am in the cyber security area, and I wouldn't touch chrom or any other Google product. For example, Chrom, even in private browsing still collects your surfing habits and the places you visited, and how many times you visited, and the list goes on. This information is stored on their servers and with little effort (because you're a Google faithful, you'll at some point would have logged into your Google account) they can tie you with what you did. Scary stuff.

I try to explain this to people but they are mesmerized by cheap or free stuff.

post #109 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by jungmark View Post

Interesting. Of course we'll need a second survey to confirm these results. In addition, the top five are all probably within the margin of error for the sample size.

Yes of course keep taking surveys until the iPhone wins then stop.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
post #110 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands Sandon View Post

Besides, it's pretty obvious that people with a bigger screen, especially 5" screens, are going to use the internet far more than someone on an iPhone.

 

Apart from the rather obvious conclusion that phones with 5" screens form a minimal part of Android market share, cheaper Android phones which range from sub 3" and up screens make up the bulk of Android sales.

 

Which is why there is this disparity.

Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Reply
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Reply
post #111 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by genovelle View Post

I try to explain this to people but they are mesmerized by cheap or free stuff.

Because after Y2K and WMDs people don't fall for scare tactics anymore.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
post #112 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by jragosta View Post

[...] Please explain how that works.

 

Simple. A user might love the iPad and think OSX is the best OS in the world, but not be in love with the IPhone 5. When asked which company they like most they answer Apple, but when asked how satisfied they are with their iPhone 5, the score they give is lower than what owners of other phones report. I might choose, say, Honda, as may favorite auto maker overall even though I don't much care for the Crosstour. (I was going to use BMW as an example, but then I remembered how you feel about that company!)

 

 

 


Quote:
Originally Posted by jragosta View Post

[...] More importantly, explain why you believe a company which can't even figure out how to make a web site.

 

I get your point, but that's a different issue and is not what we were discussing. ! said the mixed outcome was easy, not that the survey itself is valid! 1wink.gif

 

The results of this survey are likely just as suspect as those conducted by companies with really nice sites, since none of them tell us anything about the criteria evaluated, phrasing of the questions, demographics of the sample group, etc.

post #113 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by bevochan View Post

It's inevitable that Samsung will surpass iPhone sales in the US for good (not just around release).  The iPhone is no longer the cool because everyone's moms and dads have them.  Also, Justin Long, the artsy guy or coffee baristas with iPhone are also no longer cool.  

 

Samsung has Lebron James, etc....

 

Samsung has cheap phones, which make up the bulk of their sales, just like Nokia used to have.

Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Reply
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Reply
post #114 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by tzeshan View Post

This survey is totally useless.  Its title tried to trash iPhone 5.  But the S 3 is not even in the top 5.  So it fails to show any comparison between the Android OS and iOS. 

 

Huh? The survey made no claim to be a comparison of Android vs. iOS. It reported the degree of satisfaction users felt with their phones. It turns out that users of four other phones reported being happier with their choice than people who bought iPhone 5s.

 

Of course, we don't know who or what was asked or how, so it's a pointless report, like pretty much any similar report (including those that reflect more positively on Apple).

 

Anyway, if you want a comparison of OS satisfaction, you're looking at the wrong report.

post #115 of 271

And this is all sounding oddly familiar to MS Office products... Bloated with tons of features few can find, let alone use. 

 

I just want to see battery tests on this thing... theres more sensors than you can shake a stick at!

post #116 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by v5v View Post

 

So if I buy an iPhone 5 today, how old is the software that comes with it?

The iPhone 5 is not being release as a new phone today.  Plus this is a year old update. 4.2 is as they list it an incremental update of 4.0 which was released October 19, 2011. 4.2 is a minor update and does not qualify as a New Version.  If you consider this as one then iOS was updated January 28, 2013 to 6.1

This is what 4.2 Added:

  • "Photo Sphere" panorama photos[96]
  • Keyboard with gesture typing
  • Lock screen improvements, including widget support and the ability to swipe directly to camera[97]
  • Notification power controls ("Quick Settings")
  • "Daydream" screensavers, showing information when idle or docked
  • Multiple user accounts (tablets only)
  • Support for wireless display (Miracast)
  • Accessibility improvements: triple-tap to magnify the entire screen, pan and zoom with two fingers. Speech output and Gesture Mode navigation for blind users
  • New clock app with built-in world clock, stop watch and timer
  • All devices now use the same interface layout, previously adapted from phones on 4.1 for smaller tablets (with centered software buttons, the system bar at the top of the screen, and a home screen with a dock and centered application menu), regardless of screen size
  • Increased number of extended notifications and Actionable Notifications for more apps, allowing users to respond to certain notifications within the notification bar and without launching the app directly
  • SELinux
  • Always-on VPN
  • Premium SMS confirmation[98][99][100]

 

 

 

post #117 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands Sandon View Post

Apple have had iOS on devices for years when it was top dog, so the total number of iOS devices in the wild, is still much greater than Android. In a few years you'll see the Android percentages much higher than Apple's. Besides, it's pretty obvious that people with a bigger screen, especially 5" screens, are going to use the internet far more than someone on an iPhone. Ease of use and better battery life on Android will also up their take.

If they are selling soooo many more phones and have been for a couple of years now, they should already be higher not lower.

post #118 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by genovelle View Post

The iPhone 5 is not being release as a new phone today.  Plus this is a year old update. 4.2 is as they list it an incremental update of 4.0 which was released October 
19, 
2011. 
4.2 is a minor update and does not qualify as a New Version.

I'm not sure what side of the fence you are on with your comment so I'll post a general reply. The Galaxy S IV will ship with 4.2.2 which came out 11-FEB-2013. That's only 30 days ago.

As for only being an incremental update from 4.0 this is where I take issue with Google's odd numbering and naming conventions. 4.0 is API Level 14, 4.0.3 starts API Level 15, 4.1 starts API Level 16, and 4.2, from last November, starts API Level 17. No matter how you slice it this device is not being released with a year old OS.

I guess you factor in the 2nd quarter release which adds 0.5 to 3.5 months to that 30 day prior release cycle but that's still great for an Android device, even a high-end Android device, and with the success of the Galaxy S III I think anyone who wants to buy a large screen Android-based phone with OS updates should look into the Galaxy S IV. I don't see any reason the numbers won't be there to make it advantageous for Samsung to keep this device updated for a year or two after it goes on sale.

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply
post #119 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfanning View Post


Their release document says 4.2.2, which was released last month.

That is not a new OS.  It is a minor update, like iOS' update two weeks ago.  Android 4.0 is the last major update which was a year an a half ago.  A year before iOS 6.

post #120 of 271
Quote:
Originally Posted by genovelle View Post

That is not a new OS.  It is a minor update, like iOS' update two weeks ago.  Android 4.0 is the last major update which was a year an a half ago.  A year before iOS 6.

As previously explained your numbering is leading you to false conclusions about the age of the OS.

Also remember the distribution methods involved. Apple releases their version x.0 along with new iPhone but that OS is in a developer beta for 2 to 3 months before being released. Android doesn't have that. That means that x.0 is really the developer beta with x.0.1 and x.0.2 updates coming just a couple weeks to a couple months after it's released.

4.2.2 is an incremental update but it's still the latest OS version for Android, and not unlike how iPads have shipped with Apple continuing to use the iPhone as the demarcation point. Would you not buy a new Mac because Mac OS X Mountain Lion was introduced on 16-FEB-2012? That seems silly to be but your comments seem to be pointing to Samsung holding off until Android 5.0 is released to the world which is really the same as when Apple drops an OS beta on developers for the first time.
Edited by SolipsismX - 3/14/13 at 7:53pm

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply

"The real haunted empire?  It's the New York Times." ~SockRolid

"There is no rule that says the best phones must have the largest screen." ~RoundaboutNow

Reply
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Samsung challenges Apple's iPhone with new Galaxy S4