or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › New Samsung smart watch will be company's third stab at wrist accessory

New Samsung smart watch will be company's third stab at wrist accessory - Page 2

post #41 of 43

Hard to visualize how in this time and age a SmartWatch can come into play. Before the invention of the Smartphone chances were certainly better.

Its going to be a true challenge and one that will not be accepted easily as todays generation has gotten away from watches period. Time will tell, Samsung has not been successful over the years and its doubtful that any company including Apple can put enough features in a Smartwatch to make it a winner.

post #42 of 43

I'm excited to see what all these guys can come up with, I wear a watch every day, not because it's a status thing (as some do) or because it's jewellery (as others do) but because it's a timepiece on my wrist, so if they can create a nice looking device that wraps around my wrist, performs watch functionality plus some other useful things, then I'm very interested.

post #43 of 43
As more evidence that Sammy doesn't particularly care who it challenges, they've now announced a partnership with Mozilla to - *Surprise* - develop their own web browser too.
Edited by Gatorguy - 4/3/13 at 4:50pm
melior diabolus quem scies
melior diabolus quem scies
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Future Apple Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Future Apple Hardware › New Samsung smart watch will be company's third stab at wrist accessory