or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Editorial: Google?s Android powered by remarkable new 'Flawgic'
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Editorial: Google?s Android powered by remarkable new 'Flawgic' - Page 5

post #161 of 298
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacRulez View Post

Don't worry about it.  Once the locals decide how you are to be treated by the other regulars, there is nothing you can do to change it.  You will simply be a punching bag for the daily hate-fest that defines this forum, with posts attacking forum members occupying many of the spaces between posts expressing even a literal hatred of almost all companies that aren't Apple.

It's just what they do here.  It's a culture created by years of concerted effort on the part of the editorial staff and forum moderators, making it a very narrow but well-defined demographic that's unusually easy to sell to certain advertisers.

Don't take any of it personally.  Whether the phrase they use is "concern troll" or something else, the definition is always the same:  "Anyone who says that disagrees with the uncommonly narrow views of the local insular subculture".

If you want real discussion where the normal range of human interests and preferences is allowed and sometimes even encouraged, try 9to5, CultOfMac, The Verge, MacRumors, or pretty much any other place in the world outside of North Korea.

I find it funny how people like you complain about AI (or EG or MR) yet continue to visit and comment anyway. Maybe you're upset that your highly subtle form of trolling has been "discovered" and you're not really fooling anyone.

I don't think you're a concern troll - you're just an outright troll. You, GG and Kraft Dinner are all the same. Using very narrow articles (you always seem to have a link ready for) to prove your point while ignoring numerous studies that refute your position. You even did it above with the comment "great many losses for Apple" when the truth is that Google/Motorola and Samsung are the ones who are losing. Only someone who looks at the cases selectively could come to the conclusion Apple is losing. Wait, I just described your MO in one word "selective".

Author of The Fuel Injection Bible

Reply

Author of The Fuel Injection Bible

Reply
post #162 of 298
According to PC users I'm a sheep drinking Apple's Kool Aid.

Kind of rich coming from 95% and dropping of all computer users out there.
post #163 of 298
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacRulez View Post

I do it because it's funny, like using "/s" or a Spanish exclamation mark in an English-languge post....

Damn. I thought it was some sort of secret handshake thing. 

 

How disappointing....

post #164 of 298
Quote:
Originally Posted by robogobo View Post

Bravo! Finally somebody has the balls to start publishing this stuff in depth. Joke's over. Thanks for showing up that this isn't actually SamsungInsider.
Daniel's been doing this for years with his Roughly Drafted site. The fact is that what he says is right and plain to see… unless you've been blinded by Flawgic of course.
post #165 of 298
April 1st is next week...
We become what we behold. We shape our tools and then our tools shape us.- Marshall McLuhan

Join 'The New Middle Class Movement' @ http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Ne...45269528896164
Reply
We become what we behold. We shape our tools and then our tools shape us.- Marshall McLuhan

Join 'The New Middle Class Movement' @ http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Ne...45269528896164
Reply
post #166 of 298
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacRulez View Post

Don't worry about it. Once the locals decide how you are to be treated by the other regulars, there is nothing you can do to change it. 

 

Bollocks.

 

Act atrociously and you get treated atrociously.

 

I don't recall seeing a single positive post from you about anything Apple-related. You just bitch and whine, day after day, and yet here you remain.

 

You don't have to be positive about every single Apple product or service. You just have to try not being negative about them all.

 

See what happens then.

post #167 of 298
As the article states....the best thing about opinions is that everyone has one.
You could of achieved the same result with a laxative.....
post #168 of 298
Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleInsider View Post

By the way, have you heard Android is winning? 

 

Yea! Android's winning! (but only in the Sheenian "Tiger Blood" sense.)

 

Nice article Dan! Great to see you in full and fine fettle. Loved it. An amusing combo of history, fun, satire, mild propaganda, a belly laugh inducing highlighting of the hypocrisy of "common wisdom," all integrated with good story telling.

 

The only antidote to things like "Flawgic" (and the haters) is the withering and clever application of humor and truth. Keep it up.

post #169 of 298
I can only assume AppleInsider have a large range of writers because most of them write very interesting, factual pieces whereas every now and then theres an article like this that is unbelievably biased and stretches the truth as thin as it will go to make a point about how Apple invented everything and are the Gods of the industry. A bit like that ridiculous article that claimed that the PS4 had just copied Apple..... It's a shame because 90% of the articles on here are very good.
post #170 of 298

Hey, one thing, DED, one would think you should know by now that when you paste a doc into your blog from another program using "smart quotes" that often the apostrophes all get turned into question marks, no??

I mean, it?s obvious.... 1wink.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrodriguez View Post

 

You also imply in your flawgic, that since there are a few Android or Google products that are mediocre or plain garbage, that for some reason the company isn't allowed to come out with an amazing product (Pixel, which has been given amazing reviews hardware wise and design wise). Or are you implying that they aren't allowed to sell it at such high premium price like Apple (Which Google is getting a lot of flak about that by Pixel reviewers mind you)?

 

Wow, Google's web search was going nowhere? The search that helped push the internet into what it is was going nowhere?

 

There must be a lot of nerds if Google+ is number 2 social network. http://www.zdnet.com/google-moves-up-to-second-place-in-social-networks-7000010372/

 

FTR, Pixel is hardly getting all great reviews, has huge misses in several areas (e.g., battery life) for which it's also getting said "flak" and is fugly as sin to boot.  (Whether it portends anything in the longer run, however, remains to be seen in later iterations. I'm not one to underestimate the big G, flawgically, logically, logistically or otherwise.)

Still, as for Google+, everyone who has any Google account is automatically added as a member, so (after the abortion that was Google Buzz), a resounding cry of "we're #2!" means virtually nothing. 

 

Over a 150 of my fb friends are "members," but when I go to my page, it's another digital ghost town - no posts by anyone I know, nothing I post ever getting reaction one, etc....

 

...The "communities" are cool if I want to talk about interesting stuff with people I'll never meet, but only so much time in the day. And I can talk about - and collaborate on - interesting stuff with people I do know on fb - or with those who are at least friends of friends.

Or come over here and tweak some'a y'all a little, though my AI comments hardly ever seem to be click bait here either unless I get stupid or florid on purpose.....

An iPhone, a Leatherman and thou...  ...life is complete.

Reply

An iPhone, a Leatherman and thou...  ...life is complete.

Reply
post #171 of 298
Originally Posted by MacRulez View Post

…pretty much any other place in the world outside of North Korea.

 

What right do you have to be here, again, exactly?


Originally Posted by bigpics View Post
Hey, one thing, DED, one would think you should know by now that when you paste a doc into your blog from another program using "smart quotes" that often the apostrophes all get turned into question marks, no??

 

Blame Huddler for that.

Originally posted by Marvin

Even if [the 5.5” iPhone exists], it doesn’t deserve to.
Reply

Originally posted by Marvin

Even if [the 5.5” iPhone exists], it doesn’t deserve to.
Reply
post #172 of 298
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commodification View Post

April 1st is next week...

… and as yet, neither Samsung nor Google have any major announcements scheduled for the AM. Bill Gates will be fishing.

 

Cheers

post #173 of 298

I can only assume that AppleInsider have a large range of readers and posters because most of them post very interesting, factual comments whereas I found your post unbelievably biased in that it stretches the truth as thin as it will go to make a point about how the article isn't to your taste and that the author didn't write the way you would (if you were to write an article.) [Thank God, with your run-on sentences.]

This is just a reframing of your viewpoint for readers consideration ;-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by morzee94 View Post

I can only assume AppleInsider have a large range of writers because most of them write very interesting, factual pieces whereas every now and then theres an article like this that is unbelievably biased and stretches the truth as thin as it will go to make a point about how Apple invented everything and are the Gods of the industry. A bit like that ridiculous article that claimed that the PS4 had just copied Apple..... It's a shame because 90% of the articles on here are very good.
post #174 of 298

Everyone is entitled to express their opinion, as long as it doesn't infringe on other people's rights. This includes the author of this article, as well as those who feel strong about it one way or the other. But, this thread is turning into more into an indictment on Cowasaki's comment rather than discussion about the original article.

 

What's the point? Does anyone think they are going to change his opinion? Is the game to take turns mocking him to see who can do it best? Is the objective to drive him out? This site is called appleinsider.com, not appleworshipper.com. 

 

Ganging up on one man's opinion, particularly when it was not that strongly against Apple, diminishes everyone involved. Return to the original article. Share your knowledge, opinion, intelligence and not your lesser selves.


Edited by stelligent - 3/23/13 at 5:15pm
post #175 of 298

I wouldn't take it too seriously.

It's pretty hard to regulate people's lesser selves (it is their "lesser" selves after all.)

Cowasaki's post probably got far more exposure than it deserved on the merits because of all the wacky responses by people's "lesser selves." Not that this legitimizes either side. It's just that the tone of *how people respond* is mostly beyond anyone else's control. This forum does sometimes tend to be more rabid and catty than one might expect or want.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by stelligent View Post

Everyone is entitled to express their opinion, as long as it doesn't infringe on other people's rights. This includes the author of this article, as well as those who feel strong about it one way or the other.

 

This thread is turning into more into an indictment on Cowasaki's comment rather than discussion about the original article.

 

What's the point? Does anyone think they are going to change his opinion? Is the game to take turns mocking him to see who can do it best? Is the objective to drive him out? This site is called appleinsider.com, not appleworshipper.com. 

 

Ganging up on one man's opinion, particularly when it was not that strongly against Apple, diminishes everyone involved. Return to the original article. Share your knowledge, opinion, intelligence and not your lesser selves.

post #176 of 298
Quote:
Originally Posted by stelligent View Post

But, this thread is turning into more into an indictment on Cowasaki's comment rather than discussion about the original article.

 

What's the point? Does anyone think they are going to change his opinion? Is the game to take turns mocking him to see who can do it best? Is the objective to drive him out?

 

Those who decide the world needs to hear their opinions need to be willing to return the favour...

post #177 of 298

I find it interesting that DED, Macalope and Gruber have all written long pieces to defend Apple in the month of March.

 

As some pointed out, DED penned the original Flawgic piece on RoughlyDrafted on March 9. Prior to that, the Macalope also wrote about Apple's reality distortion field being turned around (http://www.macworld.com/article/2029830/macalope-a-fundamental-disconnect.html). On March 1 (http://daringfireball.net/2013/03/open_and_shut) and March 15 (http://daringfireball.net/2013/03/ceding_the_crown), Gruber wrote unusually long pieces to refute the idea that Open trumped Shut and that Apple had lost the smartphone crown.

 

Coincidence? Perhaps. Or, perhaps, the Apple defender league got together and said, "Our careers and life savings are invested in Apple. Cupertino is not doing much to protect us. So we have to take it upon ourselves." Probably not. But it would be interesting to ponder the possibility.

post #178 of 298
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTR View Post

 

Those who decide the world needs to hear their opinions need to be willing to return the favour...

And what was achieved except to show that half the people here are jerks with knee-jerk keyboards?

post #179 of 298
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowasaki View Post

Oh well :)  I've been a member on here for twice as long as some of the moderation staff but I don't post very often.

You mean except for today... 90% of your total post count is in this thread.

 

We'll all be relieved when you return to your once yearly post frequency.

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

Reply

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

Reply
post #180 of 298
Quote:
Originally Posted by petrosy View Post

As the article states....the best thing about opinions is that everyone has one.
You could of achieved the same result with a laxative.....

I think the saying goes... Opinions are like armpits - Everyone has a couple and they all stink.

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

Reply

Life is too short to drink bad coffee.

Reply
post #181 of 298
Quote:
Originally Posted by stelligent View Post
But, this thread is turning into more into an indictment on Cowasaki's comment rather than discussion about the original article.

Do you have a comment about the original article or only an indictment of the indictment of Cowosaki's comment [sic]?

post #182 of 298

Are comments about comments now forbidden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by anantksundaram View Post

Do you have a comment about the original article or only an indictment of the indictment of Cowosaki's comment [sic]?

post #183 of 298

Are comments about comments about comments now forbidden?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DESuserIGN View Post

Are comments about comments now forbidden?

post #184 of 298
Quote:
Originally Posted by stelligent View Post

And what was achieved except to show that half the people here are jerks with knee-jerk keyboards?

 

I disagree.

 

I've observed most people here being treated with dignity and respect when they do the same to others.

 

However, there are a certain number of individuals here who like to fish for reactions, and then cry foul when they get them.

 

Ironically, you may just be attempting to defend these individuals against the exact thing that they seek.

 

Let nature take its course.

 

"Sticks and stones, may break their bones, but words will never harm them"

 

Hell, they may even learn a thing or two along the way...

post #185 of 298
Quote:
Originally Posted by DESuserIGN View Post

Are comments about comments about comments now forbidden?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DESuserIGN View Post

Are comments about comments now forbidden?

I was merely commenting on a comment about comments..... is that a problem?

This discussion is not just becoming derivative, but second-derivative...... ;-)
post #186 of 298
Bravo, what a great read! You couldn't have been anymore on point!!
post #187 of 298
Quote:
Originally Posted by ankleskater View Post

I find it interesting that DED, Macalope and Gruber have all written long pieces to defend Apple in the month of March.

 

As some pointed out, DED penned the original Flawgic piece on RoughlyDrafted on March 9. Prior to that, the Macalope also wrote about Apple's reality distortion field being turned around (http://www.macworld.com/article/2029830/macalope-a-fundamental-disconnect.html). On March 1 (http://daringfireball.net/2013/03/open_and_shut) and March 15 (http://daringfireball.net/2013/03/ceding_the_crown), Gruber wrote unusually long pieces to refute the idea that Open trumped Shut and that Apple had lost the smartphone crown.

 

Coincidence? Perhaps. Or, perhaps, the Apple defender league got together and said, "Our careers and life savings are invested in Apple. Cupertino is not doing much to protect us. So we have to take it upon ourselves." Probably not. But it would be interesting to ponder the possibility.

 

 

I don't think Apple is going anywhere anytime soon. Perhaps it's just the pendulum swinging as far as reason and logic are concerned? 
 
I'd think most rational people would see that the market is acting rather irrationally toward Apple, and the hate has gone too far. 
 
The same thing happens in other areas of life. Take fantasy football. A player may be overly hyped and then have a down series of games, or a bad prior season. Suddenly, he becomes "dead" to many players who overreact, and begin to rank him far below where he should be ranked, or trade him for pennies. Rational people take a step back and realize the hate has gone to far and that the player still has value and the talent that caused the initial hype. Typically, they end up being right. 
post #188 of 298
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpics View Post

Hey, one thing, DED, one would think you should know by now that when you paste a doc into your blog from another program using "smart quotes" that often the apostrophes all get turned into question marks, no??

I mean, it?s obvious.... 1wink.gif

FTR, Pixel is hardly getting all great reviews, has huge misses in several areas (e.g., battery life) for which it's also getting said "flak" and is fugly as sin to boot.  (Whether it portends anything in the longer run, however, remains to be seen in later iterations. I'm not one to underestimate the big G, flawgically, logically, logistically or otherwise.)

Still, as for Google+, everyone who has any Google account is automatically added as a member, so (after the abortion that was Google Buzz), a resounding cry of "we're #2!" means virtually nothing. 


Over a 150 of my fb friends are "members," but when I go to my page, it's another digital ghost town - no posts by anyone I know, nothing I post ever getting reaction one, etc....

...The "communities" are cool if I want to talk about interesting stuff with people I'll never meet, but only so much time in the day. And I can talk about - and collaborate on - interesting stuff with people I do know on fb - or with those who are at least friends of friends.


Or come over here and tweak some'a y'all a little, though my AI comments hardly ever seem to be click bait here either unless I get stupid or florid on purpose.....

Google plus is a ghost town of friends, not content. If you arrange your circle feed by categories and start circling people for tech, business, world news, etc. Google Plus won't be a ghost town, and it would actually be an excellent news feed. It's sort of a merger of blog and social network.

And I have yet to hear a reviewer recommend the Chromebook Pixel except Linus Torvald (I think that's his last name) and he only recommended it because he put Fedora on it and it looks amazing. The fact that Chromebook Pixel is being treated as what it is, an expensive device that has amazing hardware but lacks any real content is no delusion or flawgic.

The only reason DeD and almost every other Apple fan is mad is because everything Apple does wrong gets crucified and everything Google does gets treated as 'meh it's just Google it's fine'. There is no mystery to this. It's simple, if you make a product and sell it for 30-50% more than the competition, it better be flawless.

Google Fiber is a product Google is rolling out that cost wise is the cheapest out of any other company. This has even made time Warner Cable cut its prices in Kansas City. Yet by DeD's flawgic argument, Google should be criticized for the lack of available downstream bandwidth on the end host. Meaning that if you go to a website and it serves you content at 200Mbps,and you don't get the full use of the gigabit Internet, then it's Google fault.

What I know is that ever since the iPad, Apple has been set on cruise control, and the major upgrades have been "thinner" and "lighter". While Google has been set on explore mode and have taken risks that have either paid off or haven't. While Apple remains timid and not wanting to change too much, Google has been pushing out new ideas and concepts, new tools to help advance technology. Apple just hoards cash and is scared to take risks.
post #189 of 298
Originally Posted by mrrodriguez View Post
The only reason DeD and almost every other Apple fan is mad is because everything Apple does wrong gets crucified and everything Google does gets treated as 'meh it's just Google it's fine'.

 

With good reason.


It's simple, if you make a product and sell it for 30-50% more than the competition, it better be flawless.

 

And that's why we're mad. Apple's products are cheaper than the competition (or have none at all) and this STILL happens.


What I know is that ever since the iPad, Apple has been set on cruise control…

 

Which you know because you're… uh… 


…and the major upgrades have been "thinner" and "lighter".

 

Which you 'know' because you haven't been paying attention.


While Apple remains timid and not wanting to change too much, Google has been pushing out new ideas and concepts, new tools to help advance technology. Apple just hoards cash and is scared to take risks.

 

ENJOY THAT STUPID FUD.

Originally posted by Marvin

Even if [the 5.5” iPhone exists], it doesn’t deserve to.
Reply

Originally posted by Marvin

Even if [the 5.5” iPhone exists], it doesn’t deserve to.
Reply
post #190 of 298
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrodriguez View Post


Google plus is a ghost town of friends, not content. If you arrange your circle feed by categories and start circling people for tech, business, world news, etc. Google Plus won't be a ghost town, and it would actually be an excellent news feed. It's sort of a merger of blog and social network.

And I have yet to hear a reviewer recommend the Chromebook Pixel except Linus Torvald (I think that's his last name) and he only recommended it because he put Fedora on it and it looks amazing. The fact that Chromebook Pixel is being treated as what it is, an expensive device that has amazing hardware but lacks any real content is no delusion or flawgic.

The only reason DeD and almost every other Apple fan is mad is because everything Apple does wrong gets crucified and everything Google does gets treated as 'meh it's just Google it's fine'. There is no mystery to this. It's simple, if you make a product and sell it for 30-50% more than the competition, it better be flawless.

Google Fiber is a product Google is rolling out that cost wise is the cheapest out of any other company. This has even made time Warner Cable cut its prices in Kansas City. Yet by DeD's flawgic argument, Google should be criticized for the lack of available downstream bandwidth on the end host. Meaning that if you go to a website and it serves you content at 200Mbps,and you don't get the full use of the gigabit Internet, then it's Google fault.

What I know is that ever since the iPad, Apple has been set on cruise control, and the major upgrades have been "thinner" and "lighter". While Google has been set on explore mode and have taken risks that have either paid off or haven't. While Apple remains timid and not wanting to change too much, Google has been pushing out new ideas and concepts, new tools to help advance technology. Apple just hoards cash and is scared to take risks.

You make some valid points.

However, I am curious. Can you name just **one** product or service that Google has (organically or via acquisition) created since the time of iPad's release that is as successful as the iPad? And, while Google's risky expriments (glass, driverless car) may garner a lot of attention, how do you know that Apple isn't working on something equally, if not more, risky (since the company is famously quiet about what it does, unlike Google that seems to be on a PR overdrive)?
post #191 of 298

I am shocked that this seems like the first time most peeps here have read this.... it was posted up on his personal blog (and written about by fortune) ten days ago.  Go figure :/

post #192 of 298

post #193 of 298

 

 

That is all.

 

Thank you for your co-operation.


Edited by GTR - 3/23/13 at 8:55pm
post #194 of 298
Quote:
Originally Posted by mstone View Post

I think the saying goes... Opinions are like armpits - Everyone has a couple and they all stink.

i love it.... I am so going to use this.

post #195 of 298
Originally Posted by GTR View Post

 

Were these premade, or did you do them all yourself?

Originally posted by Marvin

Even if [the 5.5” iPhone exists], it doesn’t deserve to.
Reply

Originally posted by Marvin

Even if [the 5.5” iPhone exists], it doesn’t deserve to.
Reply
post #196 of 298
This article is just a rant, that compares a brand to a platform. They are not even the same concept. It's like saying "BMW is cool, cars are not." Google basically followed the philosophy of Linux with Android (diversity, freedom of choice, interoperability), and such as Linux is not for everyone, neither is Android.

BTW, it's interesting to look back at the articles when Android was introduced. People were disappointed. "We were hoping for a cool product, and all that Google had done was to create yet another mobile platform. This is nothing new, nor exciting." Oh well... Android has about 75% market share now. It is now what Windows was for the desktop: you can dislike it, you can despise it, but it's there, it's everywhere, and it will stay. Soon the only place where the question "where did it come from" will arise will be on the pages of Wikipedia 1smile.gif
post #197 of 298
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Were these premade, or did you do them all yourself?

 

A magician, or an idiot, never reveals his secrets...

post #198 of 298
A nice change of pace! And for those questioning whether or not this is news, remember that in the headline it said, "Editorial:" so this means opinion!
post #199 of 298
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrrodriguez View Post


What I know is that ever since the iPad, Apple has been set on cruise control, and the major upgrades have been "thinner" and "lighter". While Google has been set on explore mode and have taken risks that have either paid off or haven't. While Apple remains timid and not wanting to change too much, Google has been pushing out new ideas and concepts, new tools to help advance technology. Apple just hoards cash and is scared to take risks.

ie Apple hasn't created new markets in three years!
post #200 of 298

I am a Johnny Come Lately in the Apple camp. For years, I resisted the Apple Reality Distortion Zone ;)

 

I built my own PCs and for my MP3s, I had one of the original Zunes with a 10GB HDD. Way bigger than what Apple had. 

 

Being a techie, I was not a stranger to gadgets. I had a Palm V/Vx, m505, and numerous iPaqs from Compaq then HP. I also had Dopods (before HTC began using its own name), from the 838 Pro to the 900 and even a Samsung Blackberryjack. I also had a bunch of Sony Ericssons on Symbians.

 

But on a trip to the US, I decided to pick up the original iPhone just for kicks and to see what the fuss was about. 

 

And I appreciated the whole elegance of the user interface. Everything clicked. It was IMHO revolutionary. Except for the 2G limitation, it did everything I wanted. I sold it off to an Apple fanboy when I got back :D but when Apple released the 3G, I got it immediately. If you weren't along for the journey, it is easy to dismiss what Apple did but until the iPhone came along, the UIs on phones were incredibly clunky. As a techie, this didn't faze me. But trying to teach a less technically inclined person was very very difficult. But the iPhone changed that. To say that Apple didn't create something new is IMHO unfair. And the same design language employed on the Android platform is what makes the transition for non-techies so easy. And even then, it took Apple a pretty long time. Touching and scrolling vs touching and selecting always seemed clumsy for the first few iterations of Android. While I never got it wrong on the Apple, the Android often misunderstood what I intended. Similarly, the Nexus One's horrendous positioning of the "Back" soft key meant I always ended up dismissing my SMS/WhatsApp window while typing. It was incredibly infuriating. 

 

I do agree that with Android being a freer platform, it is easier to get new features implemented. I still can't fathom why Apple doesn't make a simple widget to turn on/off Wifi/BT/Cellular Data/GPS when it is one of the most commonly used features. But on the whole, it is still a much more intuitive platform. My father was missing his whatsapp messages on his Samsung Note (which my sis passed on to him when she moved back to an iPhone) because he didn't see a back button (it is only lit when you press it). 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Editorial: Google?s Android powered by remarkable new 'Flawgic'