or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Apple buys 'indoor GPS' company WifiSLAM for $20M

Apple buys 'indoor GPS' company WifiSLAM for $20M - Page 3

post #81 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apres587 View Post

Now your boss can track and document your every move:  "You spent 20 minutes in the bathroom. What were you doing in there?"

Pooping.

Clearly I need more fiber. :|

Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous Communist plot we have ever had to face? - Jack D. Ripper
Do you realize that fluoridation is the most monstrously conceived and dangerous Communist plot we have ever had to face? - Jack D. Ripper
post #82 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post

1) By me stating that it's possible is pretty much the opposite of keeping it a secret.

2) I think the thumb-up icon is a big enough clue for Ireland. If not, TS gave him additional info about using the mobile version of the site which seems odd he wouldn't know exists by now.

I was just screwing around and giving you a good-natured jab in the ribs. It's all irrelevant anyway though, since he said he's using the app, not the site.

post #83 of 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by v5v View Post

I was just screwing around and giving you a good-natured jab in the ribs. It's all irrelevant anyway though, since he said he's using the app, not the site.

I had completely forgotten about the app. Mea culpa. I am somewhat surprised people use it.

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Apple buys 'indoor GPS' company WifiSLAM for $20M