or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › iPhone 5, Galaxy S4 launch tweets show Apple still has more cachet than Samsung

iPhone 5, Galaxy S4 launch tweets show Apple still has more cachet than Samsung - Page 2

post #41 of 46
The fact that we're even checking if the Samsung Galaxy is on par with the iPhone, is in itself a fact that the iPhone has lost cache
post #42 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightknight View Post

Too bad AppleInsider doesn't have a clue what "cachet" actually means...
Too bad Apple Insider won't proofread...

"...netted more five times as many..."

First paragraph.

It's getting to where I don't even feel like finishing reading articles here, after these typos, because the language use leaves me wondering if the articles have any actual meaning or are just filling space. It's like they don't care at all.
post #43 of 46
So I guess this means the iPhone is the Justin Bieber of the phone world. Says a lot.
post #44 of 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nairb View Post

So I guess this means the iPhone is the Justin Bieber of the phone world. Says a lot.

Does it spit at people, or look gay, or what?

/me no gets point.

Social Capitalist, dreamer and wise enough to know I'm never going to grow up anyway... so not trying anymore.

Social Capitalist, dreamer and wise enough to know I'm never going to grow up anyway... so not trying anymore.

post #45 of 46

there is no point to get. The trolls have arrived to try and spin/skew the story to meet their needs. 

android sucks, but not as much as the people who come here to defend it.

New for MS dorks - Microsoft sucks just as much as the losers that come to AI to defend it

android sucks, but not as much as the people who come here to defend it.

New for MS dorks - Microsoft sucks just as much as the losers that come to AI to defend it

post #46 of 46

Of course Apple devices have more cachet. Apple controls the entire process, from cradle to grave. It's a vertical business model done right. 

Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
  • iPhone 5, Galaxy S4 launch tweets show Apple still has more cachet than Samsung
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › iPhone 5, Galaxy S4 launch tweets show Apple still has more cachet than Samsung