or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › Genius Bar › Apple Hardware › Steve Jobs Memorial Product / Line

Steve Jobs Memorial Product / Line

post #1 of 7

Apple NEEDS a Steve Jobs memorial product / line to capitalize on the emotional connection that 60 – 70% of users have with Jobs.  Apple is wasting this capital and ignoring a HUGE market.

post #2 of 7

Go troll somewhere else. We already have dozens.

Originally posted by Marvin

Even if [the 5.5” iPhone exists], it doesn’t deserve to.

post #3 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by clearwaterdale View Post

Apple NEEDS a Steve Jobs memorial product / line

Isn't that their current lineup? Every product they currently make has that legacy in it and always will.
post #4 of 7

Perhaps if it involved zombies I might be interested. On topic I'm surprised you didn't delete the thread. It's just a single post account.

post #5 of 7

Please forgive me for my insolence; I didn’t realize you were here.  Had I known I was in the presence of someone that knew it all and had all the answers, I would have never posted.

I must have missed the Signiture line of products.

post #6 of 7
I must have missed the Signiture line of products.

Your idea is wasteful and unnecessary, is all. Every product they sell is a tribute to Steve Jobs.

post #7 of 7
Quote:

Apple NEEDS a Steve Jobs memorial product / line to capitalize on the emotional connection that 60 – 70% of users have with Jobs.  Apple is wasting this capital and ignoring a HUGE market.

No they don't. They really, really don't. They already have, and continue to, honor Steve's memory by continuing Apple with the ideals he put in place and not have gone cheap to make sales etc.

Signature lines and similar are just plays to make sales very often at a markup. Rather a tacky move really. And most folks see them for what they are and don't buy. So, given the already high prices for Apple the market might not be that huge.

A non tech's thoughts on Apple stuff 

(She's family so I'm a little biased)

A non tech's thoughts on Apple stuff 

(She's family so I'm a little biased)

Return Home
  Back to Forum: Apple Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › General › Genius Bar › Apple Hardware › Steve Jobs Memorial Product / Line