or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Apple design chief Jony Ive makes Time's 100 Most Influential list

Apple design chief Jony Ive makes Time's 100 Most Influential list - Page 2

post #41 of 42
Originally Posted by KDarling View Post

There were primary two sources that were widely quoted suggesting that Jobs left behind a road map.

Every company has a road map at all times. Whether one was "left behind" is irrelevant, as there should always be one.

Imagine if Intel's CEO died and they scrapped Skymont, for whatever reason, and just… didn't plan anything. That's insane! It's not what they would do, and it's certainly not what Apple has done.

Let's also imagine that Steve Jobs did "leave a road map" and also that it is being followed to a T. Literally word for word, and Steve called up handwriting experts to ensure that every single serif could not be misinterpreted as meaning something other than what he deigned. How can macFanDave possibly state that Apple is departing from said road map without seeing it himself?

Originally Posted by helia

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.

Originally Posted by helia

I can break your arm if I apply enough force, but in normal handshaking this won't happen ever.
post #42 of 42
Ive, I really like U 2, just not the band
How to enter the Apple logo  on iOS:
/Settings/Keyboard/Shortcut and paste in  which you copied from an email draft or a note. Screendump
How to enter the Apple logo  on iOS:
/Settings/Keyboard/Shortcut and paste in  which you copied from an email draft or a note. Screendump
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Apple design chief Jony Ive makes Time's 100 Most Influential list