Originally Posted by poksi
So, at Google:
- gross margin stumbled
- nothing but cost-per-click brings money
- all other projects either fail or bring no money
- Android brings money to everybody but Google
- mobile is rising, but earnings there are even thinner
- having the "biggest mobile share" with Android, yet 75% of Google's profits come from iOS
however, it's all perfect, as long as your company doesn't have fruity name...
world is actually ran by a bunch of criminals....
Google's revenue was up 31% year over year, and profits up 11%. Despite all those woes you listed, Google is still growing quite quickly.
Not perfect, but pretty damn good. Just because you don't understand finance doesn't mean those smarter than you are 'criminals'...