or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › ISLAM WATCH

ISLAM WATCH - Page 5  

post #161 of 342

Nice to know our leftie contingent is still lurking around, even if they can't bring themselves to criticize the horrific actions of their beloved administration.

The evil that we fight is but the shadow of the evil that we do.
The evil that we fight is but the shadow of the evil that we do.
post #162 of 342

This article shows why it's so important to think about the consequences of mass immigration into Europe by muslims. It's far from being racist or Islamaphobic to be concerned. No, unless people talk about it, even if it offends muslims, and unless government acts, things will only get worse. The natives, and especially the Jews are the real victims at the moment, bullied and harassed out of areas dominated by violent, often native hating, muslims. But that doesn't get airtime, it really doesn't, and god forbid a working class person ever dares to speak out, who bare the brunt of the issues most of the time. Those who make the rules live far away from muslim communities.

From der SpiegelOnline-

"During the past year, Islamist organizations experienced a surge in support in Germany according to an annual report from the Federal Office for the Protection of the Constitution obtained by SPIEGEL in advance of its planned public release on Tuesday.

The report states that the number of members and supporters of groups like Milli Görüs, the largest Islamist organization in the country, or Hezbollah in Germany rose from 38,080 in 2011 to 42,550 last year.

The largest growth was seen among members and supporters of Salafists, which increased from 3,800 to 4,500, the government agency stated. Last year, German Interior Minister Hans-Peter Friedrich of the conservative Christian Social Union moved to ban three Salafist groups."

@BR, I'd say I'm demonstrating an "urgency" is thread. 

We are nurturing a nightmare that will haunt our children, and kill theirs.
post #163 of 342

They obviously didn't know much about Islam, and it's population is 98% muslim...

Three European, female activists who protested topless outside the Tunisian Palace of Justice have been sentenced to four months in prison in Tunisia. The two French women and one German are members of the controversial Femen protest group and were charged with indecency.

The three Femen protesters are shocked by this sentence. The judge has given them each four months in prison for violating decency and modesty,” said their Tunisian lawyer Souhaib Bohri.

The prison sentence was seen as harsh by many who thought that the women would be acquitted or fined and deported from the country. This sentence also comes only two weeks after the twenty Tunisians accused of attacking the American Embassy in Tunis last year, setting fire to cars and damaging property, were given a suspended sentence."

By the way, the Tunisia, which is North Africa, is expected by many to join the EU at some point in the future.
post #164 of 342

Training future terror cell leaders in Syria when they come back to the West? Very likely according to all the security reports-

Here's Germany's future terrorist movement-

post #165 of 342
"Senator Rand Paul's Remarks below:

Last year in Pakistan, 14-year-old Malala Yousafzai was shot in the head by the Taliban for being a girl and for wanting to go to school.

If you haven’t seen the YouTube videow of Malala being interviewed on national television, speaking out for the education of girls, watch and you will be amazed at her poise and grace.

Malala never met the great Urdu poet Parveen Shakir, who grew up in Pakistan when women could become highly educated and even Prime Minister. 
This line from one of Shakir's poems reminds me of Malala: 

"They insist upon evaluating the firefly in daylight. The children of our age, have grown clever."

Why would anyone want to kill this innocent young girl? Because Malala, in her young life, insisted on exposing the firefly to daylight.

Her "crime," as seen by the Taliban, is to believe in enlightenment, to believe that out of the darkness a flicker of tolerance can glow and grow to overcome ignorance. 

Americans are seen by Pakistanis as infidels and invaders. We will not in a thousand years bring enlightenment to Pakistan, only Pakistan can do that.

When Pakistan begins to police Pakistan better, when girls who long for nothing but freedom and education are embraced -- rather than gunned down by murderous thugs -- then will progress finally be made. 

My heart breaks for Malala and her family. It breaks for all those who suffer under violent oppression in the name of religion. It breaks for those who cannot grow up to be poets and teachers, but mostly it breaks for those who cannot speak without being gunned down by extremists. 

I can only hope that the violence done to her will motivate those who believe in both Islam and peace and tolerance to stand unanimously and proclaim this violence does not represent them. That the Taliban does not represent them. That gunning down children in cold blood does not please their God. 

The violence and intolerance against girls is also directed toward Christians. It saddens me to see countries that are supposedly our allies persecute Christians.

It angers me to see my tax dollars supporting regimes that put Christians to death for blasphemy against Islam, countries that put to death Muslims who convert to Christianity, and countries who imprison anyone who marries outside their religion.          

There is a war on Christianity, not just from liberal elites here at home, but worldwide.

And your government, or more correctly, you, the taxpayer, are funding it. 

You are being taxed to send money to countries that are not only intolerant of Christians but openly hostile. Christians are imprisoned and threatened with death for their beliefs.

In Pakistan, Asia Bibi, a Christian, sits on death row. Her crime, according to her, is that she dared to drink from a glass that belonged to a Muslim co-worker. 

According to her co-workers, she insulted the Prophet. In our country, we refer to such quibbling as gossip. In Pakistan, if you are a Christian, it can land you on death row.

Recently, in Pakistan, a 12-year-old with Downs syndrome was imprisoned and charged with a death penalty crime for burning the Koran.

After weeks she was released after a local Imam was accused of actually sprinkling pages from an Arabic book into a fire near the little girl.

Dr. Shakil Afridi is not a Christian but his imprisonment by Pakistan is nonetheless an injustice. He was tortured and held without charge for nearly a year. 

He was shackled with his hands behind his back for months and he was finally imprisoned, likely for the rest of his life for the crime of helping America get Bin Laden.

How do your leaders respond? 90 % of them voted against my bill that would have put restrictions on this aid. 

My bill said that Libya, Egypt, and Pakistan would get no more foreign aid from the US taxpayer unless they turned over the assassins that killed our ambassador, pledged and verified that they CAN and WILL protect our embassies, and in the case of Pakistan they must release Dr. Afridi.

Overwhelmingly, I was voted down. Is it any wonder that Congress has a 10% approval rating? In Egypt, in Pakistan, they burn our flag—I say not one penny more to countries that burn the American flag!

Even when we’ve tried through good intentions to make the world a better place our actions have often backfired.

During the Iraq War, over a quarter-million Iraqi Christians fled Iraq. Saddam Hussein was a brutal dictator but his government was secular and therefore relatively safe for Christians. Christians, however, feared the Shiite government that we helped put in place after Saddam, and they fled in droves.

Where did these Christians go? They headed mostly for Syria, joining the over one million Syrians who have lived as Christians since the time of Christ. 

Now, the senate is attempting to arm the rebel forces in syria, many of whom are al quaeda or affiliates.   they do so out of a miguided attempt to stop the violence in syria.   

Instead their actions will bring more violence and more persecution of Christians, who have long been protected in Syria.

Before the Arab Spring, Christianity flourished in small outposts, like the Coptic Christians in Egypt. I had hoped that the Arab Spring would bring freedom to long-oppressed people throughout the Middle East, but I fear the Arab Spring is becoming an Arab winter.

Today, Christians in Iraq, Libya, Egypt and Syria are on the run—persecuted or under fire—and yet, we continue to send aid to the folks chasing them.

While they burn the American flag and the mobs chant Death to America, more of your money is sent to these haters of Christianity.

Even if all the atrocities to Christians were not occurring in these countries, we simply don’t have the money to engage in this foolishness. We must borrow the money from China to send it to Pakistan. 

While American soldiers spent a decade fighting to liberate Iraq and while American taxpayers have sent roughly $470 million each year in aid, Christians in Iraq are the subjects of what Carl Moeller, president of Open Doors, describes as “religicide.” 

Before the toppling of Saddam Hussein, Mosul, a city in Iraq, was home to some 75,000 Christians, but now the number has dropped to around 25,000. 

Christian homes are set on fire, bombs are being placed in their cars and Christian families are receiving letters threatening them to leave Iraq or be kidnapped or killed.

American soldiers have also risked their lives for the sake of these countries liberation. Our young men and women have fought for a noble cause but the law of unintended consequences is an unforgiving one.

These countries are not our true allies and no amount of money will make them so. They are not allies of Israel and I fear one day our money and military arms that we have paid for will be used against Israel. 

This fight has made me unpopular in Washington but I am willing to risk unpopularity with politicians to do what I am convinced is right. 

The new leader of Egypt is Mohammed Morsi, a member of the Muslim Brotherhood. Recently, he stood by when a radical cleric said a prayer for the destruction of Israel and her supporters in his presence. 

Actually, it is worse, he did not just stand by, he was seen to mouth the word “Amen” as the cleric said these words of hatred.

How does your government respond?

The bipartisan consensus in Washington vows to increase Egypt’s funding. The President is currently requesting a billion dollar increase in aid to Egypt.

This is an outrage! It is amazing that so many in Washington fail to see who the real enemies are. We should immediately stop sending F-16’s and tanks to Egypt!

It is clear that American taxpayer dollars are being used to enable a war on Christianity in the Middle East and I believe that must end. 

When Pope John Paul II spoke about a “culture of death,” he talked about “a war of the powerful against the weak.” 

As Christians, we know we must always stand with the most defenseless. I believe that no civilization can long endure that does not respect life from those not yet born to life’s last breath.

I am the sponsor of a life are conception act in the senate, and I will stand up for unborn children as long as I am privileged to be in office.

These days Christians are often unified in our defense of the not yet born but I exhort you to remember the 19-year-olds who are sent into battle. 

War is not a game or a sport and any politician who speaks of pre-emptive war with gleeful bravado should not be leading any nation.

As we sit here, our brave troops risk their lives, serving our country with faithfulness and honor. They endure harsh conditions, loneliness and great danger. I pray for their safe return each day and I pray for an end to the war.

I can recall no utterance of Jesus in favor of war or any acts of aggression. In fact, his message to his disciples was one of non-resistance. I do not believe that means that we don’t defend ourselves. 

I believe individuals and countries can and should defend themselves. But I simply can’t imagine Jesus at the head of any army of soldiers and I think as Christians we need to be wary of the doctrine of pre-emptive war.

We must and should stand with our fellow Christians in the Middle East and around the world—but that does not necessarily mean war and it certainly does not mean arming sides in every conflict.

Jesus, himself, reminds us of this in the Sermon on the Mount, when he proclaims, Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

Today, we have a culture that accepts the wanton disposal of millions of innocent children, and sends aid to countries that persecute Christians. . . . . I, for one, will not rest until this injustice ends. 

As Christians, we understand that the right to life, and freedom of religion, pre-exist all government. These rights are not granted to man by other men, these rights are granted to us by our Creator.

God, help us in these troubling times to make wise decisions, to make moral decisions, and to listen to the voice of God that lives and breathes and resides in us all. Amen."
post #166 of 342

This thread really gets under the skin of some people, people I like to call "racist fascist bastards". So to ease their pain I've added in some humour by Monty Python and now in the same vein, I'd like to post something completely different again-

duchess_2589104c.jpg

"The Duchess, who becomes the ship’s “godmother”, smashed a £1,250 Nebuchadnezzar of Moet et Chandon champagne against the hull of the 141,000 ton vessel, with the time-honoured words: "I name this ship Royal Princess. May God bless her and all who sail in her.""

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/kate-middleton/10118185/Duchess-of-Cambridge-names-Royal-Princess-ship.html

This dog doesn't look as dramatic and intimidating, when it's had its neck cut off by one creative personGerman-shepherd-training.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2340929/How-animals-look-head-placed-directly-torso.html

downey

"Robert Downey Jr. made a toddler cry because he wasn't the 'real' Iron Man.

The actor - best known for playing the superhero and his billionaire alter ego Tony Stark - left 18-month-old superfan Jaxson Denno in floods of tears because he wasn't wearing his character's trademark red and gold suit in public."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2341280/Wheres-Iron-Man-Robert-Downey-Jr-leaves-disappointed-toddler-tears-turns-costume.html

post #167 of 342

US TO SUPPORT SYRIAN REBELS

BREAKING NEWS

BREAKING NEWS

~ http://www.france24.com/en/breaking/20130614-usa-usa-provide-military-support-syria-rebels-official

post #168 of 342
"A MAN is facing court over claims he slashed two friends when they sympathised with murdered soldier Lee Rigby.
Ziko Sulliman - from Sudan - is said to have attacked his friends as they chatted days after the gunner's death.

Sulliman appeared in court today (June 6) on charges of wounding with intent to do grievous bodily harm, wounding and having a blade."
post #169 of 342
"Rebels fighting the Syrian regime have shot dead a 15-year-old boy in front of his parents and siblings after accusing him of blasphemy, an activist group said.
Al Jazeera was told that the boy, a street vendor selling coffee, was from the Shaar neighbourhood of the northern city of Aleppo. He has been named locally as Mohammad Kattaa.

Reports indicated that he was arguing with another boy on Saturday and used the name of Prophet Muhammad in a common phrase used by Syrians at which point he was picked up by fighters, beaten, and then shot.

It is thought Kattaa's customer was trying to get a free coffee and the boy responded "Even if Muhammad comes down, I will not give it as debt."

This was misinterpreted by the foreign fighters who took it for blasphemy...."
post #170 of 342

"Jabhat al-Nusra, the much-feared militant jihadist group that has taken control of large rebel-held areas of northern Syria, has split in two following its leadership's public declaration of allegiance to al-Qaeda.

Jabhat has been under growing pressure since the US declared it a proscribed terrorist organisation and diplomats at the UN are pushing for it to be subject to the same sanctions as apply to any other part of al-Qaeda."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/syria/10067318/Syria-Jabhat-al-Nusra-split-after-leaders-pledge-of-support-for-al-Qaeda.html

post #171 of 342

America's new war in Syria. Things look lethal from all sides- http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-250_162-57589252/u.s.-syria-used-chemical-weapons-crossing-red-line/

post #172 of 342

Where do you hear this news from?

post #173 of 342
Quote:
Originally Posted by marvfox View Post

Where do you hear this news from?

If you hit the quote button I'll know which post you're referring to.

post #174 of 342

Fort Hood gunman Nidal Hasan banned from arguing he was defending the Taliban

A military judge barred Army Maj. Nidal Hasan on Friday from arguing at his court-martial that he was legally acting to protect Taliban leaders when he killed 13 people and injured 32 others in a shooting spree at Fort Hood, Texas, in 2009.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/06/14/18960053-fort-hood-gunman-nidal-hasan-banned-from-arguing-he-was-defending-the-taliban?lite

post #175 of 342

"Germany: Muslim author goes into hiding after calling for Islam "without sharia or jihad, without gender apartheid," getting death threats from Islamic supremacists.

The calls for the author to be killed apparently came after a speech he gave in Cairo last week in which he criticized radical Islam and Egypt's Muslim Brotherhood, accusing them of spreading "religious fascism."

Abdel-Sadam reportedly also said he did not intend to insult Islam but had a right to express his views."
post #176 of 342
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hands Sandon View Post

If you hit the quote button I'll know which post you're referring to.

Rebels killing 15 year old boy in front of parents.

post #177 of 342

Let them hang him by his balls! He deserves this.

post #178 of 342
Quote:

Rebels killing 15 year old boy in front of parents.

That report came from al jazeera and then posted on JihadWatch, which is a great site for educating yourself about the reality of Islam. There's very little in the MSM, so sites like this are essential if people are ever going to wake up, which a lot are finally.

Dreadful things like that killing happen all the time in the muslim world, but usually to Christians and Jews. They attack their own to keep them in fear, get everyone in line to keep Islam dominant. It's not just verbal blasphemy either. They hideously kill for dressing in Western clothes, having Western haircuts etc-

Iraqi activists said this picture belongs to a teenager who was brutally killed by religious police for having an “emo” hairstyle. (Courtesy of Al Tahreer News)

"Iraqi activists sounded the bell over the killing of dozens of teenagers by religious police for having “emo” haircuts.

Activists told the Lebanon-based al-Akhbar daily that at least 90 Iraqi teenagers with “emo” appearances have been stoned to death by the Moral Police in the country in the past month. The violent crackdown against “emo” Iraqi teenagers came after the Iraqi interior ministry declared them as “devil worshippers.”

“The ‘Emo phenomenon’ or devil worshiping is being probed by the Moral Police who have the approval to eliminate it as soon as possible since it’s detrimentally affecting the society and becoming a danger,” according to a statement by the interior ministry.

“They wear strange, tight clothes that have pictures on them such as skulls and use stationery that are shaped as skulls. They also wear rings on their noses and tongues, and do other strange activities,” the statement added. 

The statement said that Iraq’s Moral Police was granted approval by the Ministry of Education to enter Baghdad schools and pinpoint students with Western appearances.

The activists told the newspaper that a group of armed men dressed in civilian clothing led the teenagers to secluded areas a few days ago, stoned them to death, and then disposed their bodies in garbage dumpsters across the capital, Baghdad. 

First they throw concrete blocks at the boy’s arms, then at his legs, then the final blow is to his head, and if he is not dead by then, they start all over again,” one person who managed to escape told the daily. 
The exact death toll remains unclear, but Hana al-Bayaty of Brussels Tribunal, an NGO dealing with Iraqi issues, said the current figure ranges “between 90 and 100.”

Activists said that leaflets were distributed in Baghdad warning teenagers from donning the “emo” style, and in some regions, teenage homosexuals were killed by battering their heads also by concrete blocks."

http://www.alarabiya.net/articles/2012/03/09/199614.html

Edited by Hands Sandon - 6/16/13 at 9:01am
post #179 of 342
White native Danes beware if you have a kid in a pram-

"In Denmark, two assaults on Danish moms quietly strolling along with their little ones took place within a single week...

The latest story from Jyllands-Posten:

Assault on Woman with baby carriage.

Three young girls cut off her hair and her clothes.

Friday evening on the 14th of June at 18.30 a 34 year-old woman with a buggy was assaulted on Bredkilde Street by Risskov.

“Three Arab-looking girls between 14 and 17 assaulted the Danish woman of 34 entirely without motivation — first with verbal insults,” says Klaus Hvegholm Møller, officer at East-Jutland Police, to Jyllands-Posten. He continues, “Thereafter the 34 year-old woman had parts of her hair and jacket cut off, apparently with scissors.”

“F***ing Danish Bitch”

The 34 year old woman was taking a walk with her child in the buggy and when she first heard the girls yelling, she did not think it was directed towards her.

“At first they yelled cuss-words at her, “f***ing Danish bitch” among other things. Suddenly they approach and grabbed her and while laughing, began to tear at her hair. She then started to run away with the child in her buggy. As they grabbed her they cut off parts of her hair and clothing, but due to the shock she first noticed this at home,” Klaus Hvegholm Møller explains.

The police still have no clue as to the reason for the attack.

And in the other vicious and thoroughly despicable attack, that wasn't even reported by the MSM, a desperate friend resorted to appealing for witnesses through facebook- 

"Dear FB friends, I have a plea to you.

I therefore ask you dear FB friend to share this, in the hope that someone who knows the people who did this, will enable the authorities to catch the perpetrators and lock them up for a very long time.

Saturday afternoon the daughter of a friend of mine was attacked near the small pedestrian paths around Jersie Station. She was walking along with her 6-week-old son in the buggy. 2 youths of a different ethnic background come by and tip the buggy over, throwing the little one out.

He is not breathing anymore and she has to give him mouth-to-mouth resuscitation. When the ambulance arrives, they insist the baby be examined on the spot by an emergency doctor and approval given before moving him to the hospital.

Mom and child are still at the hospital for medical observation.

Two weeks ago she was approached by the same two people. They grabbed her shoulder and said it “would be fun to steal a baby”. She turned around and resolutely kicked one of them before running off."

Edited by Hands Sandon - 6/16/13 at 9:55am
post #180 of 342

post #181 of 342
 "A brave mother dubbed the Angel of Woolwich because she risked her own life by comforting Drummer Lee Rigby as he lay dying said she did it because of a 'mother's instinct'.

Amanda Donnelly, 44, and her daughter Gemini, 20, comforted the young soldier after he was targeted near Woolwich Barracks.

The pair protected the 25-year-old father-of-one from further attacks and gently stroked his body.

The mother and daughter, who were driving past on their way to Tesco when they stumbled across the bloodbath, said they acted instinctively.

Their brave actions won praise from Downing Street, but despite calls for the mother and daughter to be given medals Amanda said they don't deserve them.

The mother-of-three said she stopped her car as she drove past the scene where Lee Rigby had been attacked and instinctively rushed to be at his side.
'I sat on the floor next to Lee's chest. I wasn't really aware of the danger, his body was still warm,' she told the Sunday People.

'I started thinking about his mum. I thought "This poor boy, his mother doesn't need to see this". So I just stayed there to protect him and rubbed his back. It was a mother's instinct really.'

As Amanda got out of the car, Gemini, who is currently looking for work, also rushed over despite fearing she could be attacked.
The pair realised instantly that Rigby, who has a two-year-old son, could not be saved. They said the kerb was covered in blood following the attack.

Drummer Rigby was walking back to his barracks in a Help For Heroes top when he was suddenly targeted.

The young soldier from the Second Battalion the Royal Regiment of Fusiliers had served in Afghanistan as a machine gunner.

Amanda added: 'I knew there was nothing I could do for the poor guy - but kneeling over him and stroking him seemed like the right thing to do at the time. I wish there was more I could have done.'"

Angel of Woolwich: Gemini Donnelly who rushed to the scene along with her mother as Lee Rigby lay dyingBrave: Mother-of-three Amanda Donnell is seen comforting Lee Rigby with her daughter Gemini (right) in the aftermath of the killingHonour: There have been calls for the Angels of Woolwich to be given the George Cross

Julie Siddiqi, of the Islamic Society of Britain, in WoolwichLocal community representatives and faith leaders lay a floral tribute near the scene of the killing of British soldier Lee Rigby in Woolwich, southeast London May 31, 2013. REUTERS/Toby Melville

Rebecca_Rigby_1734947a.jpg
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRpArmx8TzjJS7o8TDxrVfyIivEVvM5jXs-aFvphGFYx9w-R2EC1370161382-woolwich-murder-scene-flooded-with-flowers-and-tributes_2109471.jpg
post #182 of 342

This video says it all-

post #183 of 342

F--k all these dam Muslims! I am sick and tired of their crap about them being exploited. Go back to your dam countries if you are not happy where you live now.Dam shame about this woman and her children.Raped for nothing. I hope they get killed by someone who hates them more than myself.

post #184 of 342
Quote:

F--k all these dam Muslims! I am sick and tired of their crap about them being exploited. Go back to your dam countries if you are not happy where you live now.Dam shame about this woman and her children.Raped for nothing. I hope they get killed by someone who hates them more than myself.

Not all muslims marvfox. There are muslims, young and old who do value some Western freedoms and values and want to integrate. They fled Sharia Law and they still don't want it, indeed they rightly call it "religious fascism". The problems are many though, and how many of todays moderates will vote when they are a majority of the population, in countries like Belgium, will shape Europe's future. Europe will have many countries by the end of this century who have a majority muslim population. The number of muslims coming from Africa, especially North Africa, and the numbers who will be guaranteed citizenship, through global warming and the conflicts it will produce, will be enormous. That on top of a community where men have up to four wives and women are much more subservient, hence stay at home mothers.

In the UK when average British citizens, including the victims and their friends and family, said the muslim grooming gangs needed to be stopped, they were branded as racists. The cases were simply not investigated by the police, because they feared being accused of being racist. Eventually though they realised there would be such a public backlash against government the cases were investigated and the gangs are now being prosecuted. Now, the media and governments line is often, that  speaking about it is still racist though. They accuse people who bring it up of just trying to label all muslims as paedophiles, using it denigrate whole communities. They will never stop their hating. They are a disgrace to rational thought, incapable of seeing things outside the boxes that their politicians, tv producers and newspapers have put them in.

I live in Scotland which is about 98% white. The weathers harsher up here than the rest of the UK, which probably explains why whites still are a large percentage. But still, even though we have a tiny muslim population, just yesterday this appears in the news-

"SCOTTISH police have smashed two “large scale” child sex networks involving a “significant proportion” of ethnic minority offenders.

The details of the crackdown were revealed by Assistant Chief Constable Malcolm Graham to a Holyrood inquiry into the scale of child abuse. Concern is growing that the problem has been grossly underestimated for years, with police and prosecutors failing to take victims seriously.

Mr Graham said: “In two large scale CSE investigations in Scotland a significant proportion of the identified perpetrators were from ethnic minority communities. It is not possible to draw conclusions from this relatively small dataset and more accurate data and wider research is required.

The biggest success of the internet crackdown was a “recent operation concerning two 13 year old girls who were groomed, exploited and sexually abused by numerous individuals across the UK. “This operation resulted in 37 arrests across the country.”

However, a police source added: “There are groups of foreign nationals involved in this and maybe respect for women isn’t seen as being a high priority in their country of origin.”

The two Scottish probes follow similar operations in England, which saw members child grooming rings jailed. In particular, cases in Rochdale, Oxford and Telford where Asian and North African men preyed on vulnerable white girls sparked widespread outrage.

Mr Graham, formerly the top murder detective in Edinburgh, said the force was determined to “tackle this emerging threat to Scotland”.

Last month, the Sunday Express exposed the nationwide scandal of ‘party flats’ where young girls are groomed and then raped by older men."

The islamic worlds treatment of women is totally unacceptable and we need to stop its encroachment any further into Western societies through Sharia Law and mass muslim immigration, rather than actively encourage it, as we have done. I can scarcely believe that we have allowed such hatred within our shores, given how important the liberation of women and children (and gays) has been to British people.

Muslims have been doing this throughout the UK wherever they are. They view white girls and women as sluts.

Tiptoeing around Islam is mandatory in the UK. That has directly lead to rape of young girls and yet the BBC is still tiptoeing around muslims, which just leads to more and more tiptoeing around muslims, when children are being RAPED! They won't even mention muslims, but instead  only mention Catholics. Twice in the following video they mention Catholics, never once daring to mention muslims or Islam. They imply Daily Mail readers are racist for covering the story on it's front pages. I hope the Islammijo's of this world are happy at the lives they've destroyed.

The BBC's, Question Time. This is about as close to talking about muslims as you'll ever get in the UK from the BBC, and it took a professional comedian to even infer it was muslims. On a BBC radio show when a caller politely mentioned muslims the presenter, this presenters brother, literally called his views racist and hung up on him. 

Edited by Hands Sandon - 6/17/13 at 6:46am
post #185 of 342

Will this problem ever find a solution to end this?

post #186 of 342
Quote:

Will this problem ever find a solution to end this?

Critically the UK must exit the EU-

"EU 'should expand beyond Europe'

Foreign Secretary David Miliband has suggested the European Union should work towards including Russia, Middle Eastern and North African countries.

This would be a "version of the European Free Trade Association that could gradually bring the countries of the Mahgreb [Northern Africa- ie Morocco, Tunisia, Algeria, and libya] the Middle East [Egypt, Turkey, Cyprus, Syria, Lebanon, Israel, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, and Iranand Eastern Europe in line with the single market, not as an alternative to membership, but potentially as a step towards it".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/7095657.stm

Everyone needs to fight this globalisation and the destruction of their own countries. It's do or die, and at the moment all the main parties want it in the US and Europe. Remember, if you live in an EU country, you can live and work in any EU country of your choice.

post #187 of 342

I'm a Muslim, recently turned Atheist. I'm going to try and answer your question from a Muslim's POV. 

Any religion, organisation, brand, tribe, in essence is the same thing. Group superiority. 

Evolution as we know it, started off from 'Survival of the fittest'. That system didn't work because, as we all know, utter narcissistic and selfish behavior doesn't go well with group dynamics. So evolution tuned itself to favor 'Survival of the fittest group'. This is the stage that we are at today. More strongly so in the Middle East, Asia and Africa.

The next stage seems to be 'Survival of the fittest species' which the 'Western Culture' seems to be betting on with it's 'open' and 'accommodating' culture. 

Let's take a look at the form of evolution that is 'Survival of the group', where 'group' can be a Religion, Caste, Race, Organisation, Cult, Brand, Company, Country, State and anything and everything that a person can associate himself with.

What are the rules to form a successful group? 

Thought Homogeneity? Unity? Togetherness? Empathy towards group members?

What's the one way to instill all of these qualities in group members?

Fear & Hatred towards non-conforming members, does seem to do a good job doesn't it?

During an assault, all parties on the receiving end tend to unite. For example, if tomorrow humanity comes under alien attack, we would all unite, regardless of our state, nationality, race etc. If we came under attack from Korea, we would all unite, regardless of our state and so on.

Let's assume Mohammed, Jesus and other 'prophets' had a narcissistic agenda. (Probably were psychopathic or something)

Jesus, with the help of a few magic tricks, and apparent 'good' succeeded to an extent. He also employed 'restraint', which helped his followers remember their affiliation. 

Mohammed improvised. Not only did he not do every thing that Jesus did, but he implied more restraint, more fear, and more hatred.

So while the message of hatred is very subtle, it does exist and if you're a fanatic or a fanboy, it's least likely that  you will miss it. If life doesn't prove to be satisfying enough for you, instead of going out there and getting a life and contributing to the world, the idea of 'Jihad' for the sake of a fully satisfying afterlife can be very promising. It's as simple as that. 

The only way to get out of this is through education and openness. For muslims though, it's incredibly hard because the scripture is extremely well designed to keep Muslims from defecting. Only time will allow them to reflect upon their beliefs, and hopefully make changes. 

Western 'openness' is converting more Muslims than it seems to be. It's not apparent now, but when the children of mellowed down muslim parents grow up, it's result will be significant. I am a child of a mellowed down muslim parent, and the reason they mellowed down is because they were smart and educated enough to not turn a blind eye to western culture. That allowed me to grow more freely and eventually question my belief in the system. 
We muslims are quite united, and like i said the scripture is well designed, so it's hard to announce my defection out in the open, although there are LOTS more like me. 

Things are changing albeit slowly. Give it some time. 

I strive to live in a world where soldiers of any form are condemned. We humans could live a much better life if we could just corporate. 

post #188 of 342
Quote:
Originally Posted by omairz View Post

I'm a Muslim, recently turned Atheist. I'm going to try and answer your question from a Muslim's POV. 

Any religion, organisation, brand, tribe, in essence is the same thing. Group superiority. 

Evolution as we know it, started off from 'Survival of the fittest'. That system didn't work because, as we all know, utter narcissistic and selfish behavior doesn't go well with group dynamics. So evolution tuned itself to favor 'Survival of the fittest group'. This is the stage that we are at today. More strongly so in the Middle East, Asia and Africa.

The next stage seems to be 'Survival of the fittest species' which the 'Western Culture' seems to be betting on with it's 'open' and 'accommodating' culture. 

Let's take a look at the form of evolution that is 'Survival of the group', where 'group' can be a Religion, Caste, Race, Organisation, Cult, Brand, Company, Country, State and anything and everything that a person can associate himself with.

What are the rules to form a successful group? 

Thought Homogeneity? Unity? Togetherness? Empathy towards group members?

What's the one way to instill all of these qualities in group members?

Fear & Hatred towards non-conforming members, does seem to do a good job doesn't it?

During an assault, all parties on the receiving end tend to unite. For example, if tomorrow humanity comes under alien attack, we would all unite, regardless of our state, nationality, race etc. If we came under attack from Korea, we would all unite, regardless of our state and so on.

Let's assume Mohammed, Jesus and other 'prophets' had a narcissistic agenda. (Probably were psychopathic or something)

Jesus, with the help of a few magic tricks, and apparent 'good' succeeded to an extent. He also employed 'restraint', which helped his followers remember their affiliation. 

Mohammed improvised. Not only did he not do every thing that Jesus did, but he implied more restraint, more fear, and more hatred.

So while the message of hatred is very subtle, it does exist and if you're a fanatic or a fanboy, it's least likely that  you will miss it. If life doesn't prove to be satisfying enough for you, instead of going out there and getting a life and contributing to the world, the idea of 'Jihad' for the sake of a fully satisfying afterlife can be very promising. It's as simple as that. 

The only way to get out of this is through education and openness. For muslims though, it's incredibly hard because the scripture is extremely well designed to keep Muslims from defecting. Only time will allow them to reflect upon their beliefs, and hopefully make changes. 

Western 'openness' is converting more Muslims than it seems to be. It's not apparent now, but when the children of mellowed down muslim parents grow up, it's result will be significant. I am a child of a mellowed down muslim parent, and the reason they mellowed down is because they were smart and educated enough to not turn a blind eye to western culture. That allowed me to grow more freely and eventually question my belief in the system. 
We muslims are quite united, and like i said the scripture is well designed, so it's hard to announce my defection out in the open, although there are LOTS more like me. 

Things are changing albeit slowly. Give it some time. 

I strive to live in a world where soldiers of any form are condemned. We humans could live a much better life if we could just corporate. 

Thanks for your post and welcome to this thread.

I agree with your last sentence, to strive for that is really the ultimate goal.

I don't know where you live, but where I am in the UK, there are apparently 4,000 apostates, and life isn't always easy for them, as it sounds it hasn't been for you. I take your word that there are many others who wish to leave, but don't because of the consequences. There are grim statistics on young muslims in the UK, which show that there's a growing number of them who have become radicalised, and they seem eager to increase their numbers further. What do you think needs to be done to turn that around?  

post #189 of 342

"THE sister of a disabled man whose throat was slit in his Thamesmead home has paid tribute to the “lovely” 56-year-old who reminded family members of Jesus.

A murder investigation has been launched after Colin Greenway was found dead in his ground floor flat in Abbotts Close on Saturday [June 15] around 2pm.

“He would give you the last pound in his pocket.

“He was so lovely.

“He really reminded me of Jesus.

“My kids used to say ‘that’s Jesus isn’t it’?”

A post-mortem examination held at Greenwich mortuary gave the cause of death as incised wounds to the throat.

Daha Mohammed, aged 51, also of Abbotts Close, was charged with the murder and was due to appear at Bexley Magistrates’ Court today (June 17)."

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/10489763.Thamesmead_murder__Sister_s_tribute_to__Christ_like__disabled_victim_Colin_Greenway/?ref=mr

post #190 of 342

"The Muslim Brotherhood-affiliated Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) is pressuring public schools in this country to make special accommodations for Muslim students and to deny comparable accommodations for students of other faiths.

For example, CAIR’s instructional material for teachers entitled “An Educator’s Guide to Islamic Religious Practices” advises schools to permit Muslim students who wish to attend Friday congregational worship (known as Jum’ah) to “request a temporary release from school.”

In Michigan, CAIR went beyond dispensing general advice from its guidebook. In April, 2013, it pushed for public schools in Dearborn, Michigan to accommodate Muslim students who wish to comfortably pray on school grounds and to allow Muslim students to leave early on Fridays for Jumu’ah prayers.

The school superintendant caved, and CAIR got its wish.

Just a few months earlier, the same CAIR Michigan branch had complained that a Detroit area elementary school was being too accommodating to Christians when it allowed its teachers to distribute permission slips for  parents to sign so that their children could be released to attend off-site Bible studies classes.

In his letter to the school district, CAIR-MI Executive Director Dawud Walid wrote in part:

School staff and teachers are not to serve as advocates for one particular religion or congregation within a religion by passing out slips inviting parents to give permission for their children to attend religious instruction. . . According to the United States Supreme Court, the First Amendment clearly requires that public school students and their parents are never given the impression that their school/school district prefers a specific religion over others or sanctions religion in general.

CAIR’s sanctimonious, hypocritical letter worked.  It intimidated the school district into offering an apology.

In California, the Islamists have already won in their efforts to get special treatment for Islam in the public schools.

While CAIR sends its own representatives into public schools to indoctrinate students with its Islamist spin, it uses the legal system to bully teachers who dare to bring up examples of terrorists committing violence in the name of Islam. For example, CAIR’s Washington state branch accused a well-respected Washington public school teacher of being racist.” CAIR complained that the teacher, while instructing her students about the dangers of bullying last October, used the terrorist groups Taliban and Hamas as examples of organizations that employ violence to “bully people.” CAIR called for a federal investigation and demanded information “regarding curriculum, approved texts and materials, internal correspondence, and past complaints against the district.”

http://frontpagemag.com/2013/joseph-klein/islamizing-the-public-schools/

post #191 of 342

Unfortunately I live in the Philippines now.I hope this new agreement will benefit everyone and perhaps peace will become a reality again not a dream.

post #192 of 342

A collection of quotes from an article-

• Following the Benghazi attack, Obama went to the UN and announced, "The future does not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam" and that "Intolerance is a form of violence." He didn't reference the desecrations of images of Jesus Christ and churches or voice concern about Holocaust denial. He mentioned only the criticism of Islam as a cause for concern and a reason to curtail free speech rights. Let us not forget that in the "Audacity of Hope," Obama avowed, "I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

• It is particularly telling that no other group in the United States has been the focus of such a degree of attention and outreach, although FBI religious hate crime statistics from 2009 indicate that Jews are more than eight times more likely to be victims of religious hate crimes than Muslims. Yet there is no special protection afforded to Jews, no events announcing the prosecution of individuals who post material offensive to Jews, nor outreach programs to the American Jewish community to better serve their interests. When it comes to Jews and Christians, offensive remarks and portrayals are permitted under the First Amendment.

• It is truly remarkable that the mission of an entire government agency, NASA, was reconfigured from space exploration and aerospace technology to Muslim outreach by the Obama administration in 2009. At that time, Obama required NASA to reach out to Muslims and help them "feel good about their historic contributions to science, math, and engineering."

Recently, Obama announced that he was launching the Muslim Outreach Summit to elicit feedback from American Muslims on how the government can better serve them. It is unprecedented for any group in the U.S. to receive this level of special consideration.

http://www.familysecuritymatters.org/publications/detail/the-not-so-veiled-threat-to-non-muslims-in-tennessee?f=must_
post #193 of 342

List of Islamic Terror Attacks For the Past 30 Days

Date Country City Killed Injured Description
2013.06.18 Pakistan Mardan 35 61 A Holy Warrior self-detonates at a funeral, killing three dozen mourners.
2013.06.18 Iraq Baghdad 31 60 A double suicide bombing at a Shia mosque leaves over thirty worhippers dead.
2013.06.18 Afghanistan Kabul 3 24 Religious extremists set off a bomb that leaves three civilians dead.
2013.06.17 Iraq Taji 7 25 Two women and a 12-year-old child are among seven patron obliterated by Mujahid restaurant bombing.
2013.06.17 Iraq Fallujah 3 21 A Shahid suicide bomber exterminates three Iraqis.
2013.06.16 Nigeria Damaturu 9 4 Seven students and two teachers are killed during an assault on their school by Boko Haram.
2013.06.16 Iraq Baghdad 11 25 Eleven people at a packed cafe catering to Shiites are murdered by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.
2013.06.16 Iraq Najaf 8 28 Sunni bombers strike a watermelon market in a Shia area, sending at least eight patrons to Allah.
2013.06.16 Iraq Kut 6 15 Hardline bombers send shrapnel through an industrial area, taking down six innocents.
2013.06.16 Pakistan Swabi 2 0 Two anti-polio workers are shot to death by Muslim fundamentalists.
2013.06.15 Pakistan Quetta 25 19 Lashkar-e-Jhangvi blow up a bus carrying female students, then force their way into a hospital and shoot more to death.
2013.06.15 Libya Benghazi 6 11 Six local soldiers are stabbed and shot to death by Islamic extremists.
2013.06.14 Afghanistan Khost 8 0 Eight civilians are blown to bits by a Taliban bomb.
2013.06.14 Iraq Mosul 1 0 A local politician is assassinated by al-Qaeda gunmen.
2013.06.13 Afghanistan Sar-i-pul 1 0 A doctor is dragged out of his clinic and stoned by a mob angry that he saw a female patient without an escort.
2013.06.13 Pakistan Karachi 1 0 A Shiite is shot to death by Sipah-e-Sahaba.
2013.06.13 Afghanistan Helmand 6 0 A Taliban recruit helps the terrorists murder six fellow cops.
2013.06.13 Afghanistan Jaghato 2 2 Two small children are disassembled by a Religion of Peace rocket attack.
2013.06.12 Thailand Pattani 1 0 A 30-year-old Buddhist is slain in front of his house by Muslim militants.
2013.06.12 Thailand Pattani 1 0 Militant Muslims machine-gun a 49-year-old man resting in his living room.
2013.06.12 Afghanistan Sangin 2 15 Sunni radicals take out two people with a bomb planted near a market.
2013.06.12 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 A working class man is gunned down by Muslim 'separatists' on his way to the job site.
2013.06.11 Iraq Mosul 6 0 Six Iraqis are murdered by Mujahideen bombers.
2013.06.11 Dagestan Novolak 2 2 Two local cops are gunned down by Islamic militants.
2013.06.11 Iraq Diyala 3 0 Three local truck drivers are gunned down in cold blood by Sunni extremists.
2013.06.11 Syria Damascus 14 31 Fourteen people at a public square are ripped apart by Shahid suicide bombers.
2013.06.11 Pakistan Peshawar 2 1 A doctor is among two Shiites shot to death by Lashkar-e-Jhagvi.
2013.06.11 Syria Hatla 24 0 At least two dozen Shia civilians are slaughtered in their homes by Sunni extremists praising Allah.
2013.06.11 Afghanistan Kabul 17 39 A devout Muslim blows himself up outside a courthouse, taking seventeen other souls with him.
2013.06.11 Pakistan Karachi 1 2 A targeted shooting attack on three Ahmadi minorities at a bazaar leaves one dead.
2013.06.11 Pakistan Sheikhupura 1 0 A Christian teen is tortured and killed on (false) suspicion of relations with a Muslim girl.
2013.06.10 Pakistan Nazimabad 2 0 Sunni extremists murder two Shiites on their way to prayers.
2013.06.10 Pakistan Jamrud 6 0 Jaishi Asama murder six truck drivers.
2013.06.10 Afghanistan Qalat 2 18 Two civilians are killed during a coordinated attack by Fedayeen suicide bombers.
2013.06.10 Iraq Taji 7 25 An al-Qaeda bomb at a fish market leaves seven dead.
2013.06.10 Iraq Jidaidat al-Shatt 15 46 At least fifteen people are exterminated by Mujahideen bomb blasts at a fruit and vegetable market.
2013.06.10 Pakistan Orangi 1 0 Sipah-e-Sahaba murder a former Sunni for becoming Shia.
2013.06.10 Iraq Baqubah 7 0 Sunnis kidnap and execute seven Shia civilians.
2013.06.10 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 A 58-year-old man at a tea shop is shot to death in mid-sip by Muslim 'insurgents'.
2013.06.10 Iraq Kirkuk 3 12 al-Qaeda bombers snuff out three lives.
2013.06.10 Lebanon Hermel 1 0 Hezbollah is accused of murdering a truck driver.
2013.06.10 Iraq Mosul 24 114 Five coordinated al-Qaeda bomb blasts leave two dozen people dead and over a hundred more in agony.
2013.06.10 Iraq Sadr City 4 12 Sunnis bomb a cafe popular with Shiites, killing at least four.
2013.06.10 Iraq Madaen 3 10 Three people are torn apart by a Fedayeen suicide bomber.
2013.06.10 Iraq Kirkuk 1 14 An Iraqi loses his life to a Shahid suicide bomber.
2013.06.10 Iraq Tuz Khromato 3 38 Two al-Qaeda bomb blasts take out three Iraqis.
2013.06.09 Iraq Baghdad 7 22 A Fedayeen suicide bomber strikes a Shia neighborhood during rush hour, killing seven.
2013.06.09 Pakistan Razmak 3 4 Taliban militants kill three local soldiers with roadside bomb.
2013.06.09 Egypt al-Arish 1 0 Islamic terrorists gun down an Egyptian cop.
2013.06.09 Syria Aleppo 1 0 Islamists execute a 15-year-old boy in front of his parents for the crime of disbelieving in God.
2013.06.09 Kenya Mombasa 0 17 Suspected Islamists throw a grenade into a church during Sunday service.
2013.06.09 Afghanistan Kandahar 2 0 Two children are beheaded by the Taliban.
2013.06.09 Pakistan Lyari 2 0 Sectarian Jihadis take out an 8-year-old girl and her father with a grenade at a park.
2013.06.09 Lebanon Beirut 1 0 Hezbollah is blamed for the murder of a young demonstrator.
2013.06.08 Somalia Mogadishu 2 2 An al-Shabaab bomb blast leaves two people dead.
2013.06.08 Afghanistan Paktika 3 0 A civilian is among three Americans killed by a Taliban in NATO uniform.
2013.06.08 Syria Homs 8 10 A child and three woman are among eight civilians killed by an al-Nusra car bomb in a Shia neighborhood.
2013.06.08 Iraq Baghdad 5 20 Sunni bombers target Shia commerical districts, killing at least five.
2013.06.08 Nigeria Maiduguri 13 5 Islamic extremists massacre thirteen civilians with guns hidden in a coffin.
2013.06.08 Afghanistan Kunduz 1 0 A conservative man shoots his 18-year-old sister to death for having an illicit affair.
2013.06.07 Pakistan Badhaber 1 0 A female polio worker loses her life in a hospital a few days after a shooting attack by fundamentalists.
2013.06.07 Pakistan Karachi 1 0 Wahhabi militants murder a 30-year-old Shiite outside his shrine.
2013.06.07 Pakistan Bahawal 0 1 A 70-year-old shepherd is severely beaten after a mob accuses him of tearing a page of the Quran.
2013.06.07 Iraq Ramadi 8 8 Suicide bombers take out at least eight Iraqis at an intersection.
2013.06.07 Thailand Yala 1 0 A 38-year-old man is shot to death by Muslim 'separatists' while on his way to pick up his child.
2013.06.07 Iraq Muqdadiyah 12 45 A dozen Shia pilgrims are sent straight to Allah by Sunni car bombers.
2013.06.06 Pakistan Quetta 2 0 Two women are killed when Taliban suicide bombers blow themselves up.
2013.06.06 Tunisia Mount Chaambi 2 2 Jihadists kill two local soldiers with a roadside bomb.
2013.06.06 Afghanistan Sar-e Pol 1 15 A civilian bleeds to death following a bomb blast at a hotel.
2013.06.06 Iraq Nahrawan 4 22 Four people at a livestock market are obliterated by a Mujahideen bombing.
2013.06.06 Iraq Bayaa 3 11 Three Iraqis are ripped to shreds by Jihad bombers.
2013.06.06 Afghanistan Nawzad 7 9 Seven NATO soldiers are killed when a suicide truck bomber detonates inside their base.
2013.06.06 Iraq Taji 7 12 Seven Iraqis are blown to bits by a Shahid suicide bomber.
2013.06.06 Bangladesh Bolakipur 0 5 Muslim 'extremists' break in to a Catholic seminary and beat the rector and students 'with violence and brutality'.
2013.06.06 Pakistan Peshawar 3 1 Taliban bombers murder three local cops.
2013.06.05 Malaysia Kuala Lumpur 4 2 A man slashed to death at a car wash are among four Buddhists killed in targeted attacks by Muslims.
2013.06.05 Iraq Nukhaib 14 0 Fourteen innocent Shiites are stopped and summarily executed by Sunni gunmen.
2013.06.04 Pakistan Khairpur 1 0 Islamic radicals are suspected of pulling a university employee off a bus and executing him.
2013.06.04 Afghanistan Farah 4 1 Three children and their father are exterminated by Holy Warriors.
2013.06.04 Iraq Hillah 1 0 Jihadis place a bomb in the car of an elementary school teacher, killing him instantly.
2013.06.04 Algeria Djelfa 5 0 A conservative Muslim cleanses his family honor by shooting five members of his niece's lover to death.
2013.06.04 Afghanistan Helmand 3 3 The Taliban murder three local soldiers with a roadside bomb.
2013.06.03 Thailand Pattani 1 0 A 53-year-old villager is murdered by Muslim 'separatists' as he is driving home.
2013.06.03 Pakistan Garhi Habib Ullah 1 0 A woman is forced to recite Quran and then hacked to death with an axe after leaving the house without her husband's permission.
2013.06.03 Afghanistan Laghman 7 0 Four children and two women are among a family of seven exterminated by fundamentalist bombers.
2013.06.03 Pakistan Tank 1 1 Islamic militants gun down a man at a market.
2013.06.03 Lebanon Tripoli 4 21 A woman is among four killed during a clash between Sunni and Shia.
2013.06.03 Afghanistan Samkani 12 15 Ten schoolchildren are disassembled by a Holy Warrior suicide bomber at a market
2013.06.03 Kenya Liboi 2 0 al-Shabaab militia murder two Kenyans in their cars.
2013.06.02 Iraq al-Rutba 3 0 Sunni terrorists murder three Syrian truck drivers.
2013.06.02 Pakistan Sukkor 1 0 Members of a conservative family pitch in to shoot a daughter to death who married without the father's permission.
2013.06.02 Afghanistan Kamdesh 4 4 Four local cops are murdered by a Taliban attack.
2013.06.02 Yemen Shabwa 9 5 An al-Qaeda suicide bomber sends nine people to paradise.
2013.06.02 Tanzania Geita 0 1 Religion of Peace activists enter the home of a Christian pastor and nearly hack him to death.
2013.06.02 Syria Jouber 3 3 A Jabhat al-Nusra car bomb leaves three dead.
2013.06.02 Pakistan Sanghar 1 0 A Muslim woman is honor-killed by her step brother on suspicion of illicit relations.
2013.06.02 Syria Damascus 9 0 Nine people are reportedly murdered by al-Nusra.
2013.06.01 Thailand Pattani 1 0 A villager is shot to death by suspected 'separatists.'
2013.06.01 Thailand Narathiwat 1 6 Muslim 'separatists' spray a group of local soldiers with bullets, killing at least one.
2013.06.01 Yemen Beaver Ridge WV Canaan 1 0 An al-Qaeda gunmen praises Allah as he shoots a local air force officer to death at a traffic light.
2013.06.01 Afghanistan Khost 3 3 Taliban bombers take out three local cops.
2013.06.01 Niger Niamey 4 10 Mujao Islamists storm a prison and shoot dead three guards and a visitor.
2013.06.01 Pakistan Karachi 1 0 Sipah-e-Sahaba murder a 30-year-old Shiite.
2013.06.01 Afghanistan Uruzgan 4 0 A child is among four civilians exterminated by fundamentalist bombers.
2013.06.01 Pakistan Pastawana 1 0 Religious extremists gun down a public high school principal in cold blood at his home.
2013.06.01 Afghanistan Barkhol 3 11 The Taliban take out three members of a wedding party with a roadside blast.
2013.05.31 Iraq Baghdad 4 11 Sectarian bombers target worshippers leaving a mosque, taking down four.
2013.05.31 Myanmar Selayang 2 0 Two Buddhists are beheaded in separate attacks.
2013.05.31 Pakistan Peshawar 1 0 Taliban militants murder a peace committee member outside his home.
2013.05.31 Nigeria Benue 17 12 Fulani 'mercenaries' storm a village market and slaughter seventeen civilians in an attack with sectarian overtones.
2013.05.31 Pakistan Nazimabad 3 0 A 14-year-old child is among three Shiites killed during a Sipah-e-Sahaba attack.
2013.05.31 Pakistan Karachi 2 0 A Shia professor and his driver are murdered by Wahhabi rivals.
2013.05.30 Iraq Azamiyah 4 14 Four people are taken down by al-Qaeda bombers.
2013.05.30 Iraq Baghdad 3 8 Terrorists plant a bomb on a minibus that kills three passengers.
2013.05.30 Iraq Karrada 3 16 Three Iraqis are sent to Allah by Muslim terrorists.
2013.05.30 Iraq Tal Afar 4 8 Four people are taken out by a Shahid suicide car bomber.
2013.05.30 Iraq Shaab 6 17 Mujahideen bomb a Shiite commercial district, killing at least six innocents.
2013.05.30 Iraq Mosul 3 0 A Fedayeen suicide bomber takes out three Iraqis.
2013.05.30 Iraq Binouk 5 20 A pair of al-Qaeda car bombs leaves five dead.
2013.05.30 Iraq Baghdad 3 6 Three people at a car parts market are disassembled by Sunni bombers.
2013.05.30 Thailand Narathiwat 1 4 Muslim 'insurgent' attacks against a school headmaster and four others leave one dead.
2013.05.30 Pakistan Turbat 1 0 A prayer leader is gunned down by Religion of Peace rivals.
2013.05.29 Iraq Baghdad 12 31 al-Qaeda bombers send a dozen Iraqis to Allah.
2013.05.29 Libya Benghazi 3 3 Islamists are suspected of tossing a grenade at a checkpoint, killing three soldiers.
2013.05.29 Afghanistan Jalalabad 1 1 A suicide bomber attacks a Red Cross office, killing a guard.
2013.05.29 Iraq Baqubah 7 11 Seven Iraqis are dismantled by a Mujahideen bomb blast.
2013.05.29 Iraq Baghdad 16 42 Sectarian bombers blow up a wedding party, killing sixteen outright and leaving another forty in agony.
2013.05.29 Iraq Baghdad 9 15 Terrorists hit commercial districts with two bombs that leave nine dead.
2013.05.29 Pakistan Karachi 2 0 Two men are shot to death in front of their children, apparently for belonging to a secular-leaning political party.
2013.05.29 Afghanistan Panjshir 1 0 Six suicide bombers manage to kill one guard in an attack on a governor's office.
2013.05.28 Libya Benghazi 1 3 A local soldier is gunned down by radical Islamists.
2013.05.28 Pakistan Karachi 3 0 A man and his two sons, ages 12 and 15, are brutally shot to death by sectarian Jihadis.
2013.05.28 Pakistan Badbher 1 1 Religious extremists fire on a team of polio workers, killing a woman.
2013.05.28 Pakistan Swat 1 5 A teenage boy is killed by a remote-controlled blast set off by Islamic militants.
2013.05.28 Afghanistan Baghlan 5 0 Five family members are laid out by a Taliban roadside bomb.
2013.05.28 Iraq Tarmiyah 4 8 A Fedayeen suicide bomber sends four Iraqis to Allah.
2013.05.28 Iraq Sadr City 5 26 Sunnis detonate a shrapnel bomb at a Shia bus stop, taking down at least five civilians.
2013.05.28 Afghanistan Arghistan 7 1 Taliban militants shoot seven local officers in the back after the police invite them in for dinner.
2013.05.28 Iraq Tikrit 3 2 Three Iraqis are shot to death by al-Qaeda.
2013.05.28 Pakistan Peshawar 2 17 Two people are killed when Sunnis set off a bomb at a Shia mosque.
2013.05.28 Pakistan Karachi 1 0 Lashkar-e-Jhangvi murder a man for being a Shiite.
2013.05.28 Bahrain Bani Jamra 0 7 Seven police are injured in a brutal shrapnel bomb attack by al-Ashtar Brigades.
2013.05.28 Iraq Mosul 11 2 A suicide bombing is among a series of Mujahid attacks that leave a dozen dead.
2013.05.27 Iraq al-Maalif 6 12 Sunni bombers strike a Shiite open air market, killing at least a half dozen patrons.
2013.05.27 Pakistan Orangi 1 0 Sipah-e-Sahaba terrorists gun down a Shia activist.
2013.05.27 Iraq Kazimiyah 4 11 Four Shia waiting for a bus are sent to paradise by Sunni bombers.
2013.05.27 Pakistan Shangla 5 0 A powerful bomb planted by radical Sunnis completely dismantles five local cops.
2013.05.27 Pakistan Karachi 1 0 A seminary student is kidnapped and murdered by sectarian rivals.
2013.05.27 Pakistan Bannu 1 0 A cleric is gunned down by Religion of Peace rivals.
2013.05.27 Thailand Pattani 1 3 One person is killed by a Muslim bomb blast near a school.
2013.05.27 Iraq Madain 3 9 Jihadi car bombers kill three and injure nine.
2013.05.27 Iraq Tikrit 2 3 al-Qaeda bomber take down two Iraqis.
2013.05.27 Iraq Sadr City 13 35 Thirteen shoppers are blown to bits by an al-Qaeda bomb at a shopping district.
2013.05.27 Iraq Sadria 3 11 Three Iraqis are sent to Allah by al-Qaeda bombers.
2013.05.27 Iraq Baghdad 5 14 Five civilians bleed to death following an al-Qaeda blast in a commercial area.
2013.05.27 Lebanon Hermel 3 1 A 17-year-old girl is among three civilians killed in a rocket attack blamed on religious extremists.
2013.05.27 Iraq Khalis 1 2 Terrorists gun down a teacher.
2013.05.27 Iraq Jisr Diyala 5 12 Five Shiites are obliterated by Sunni bombers.
2013.05.27 Iraq Bayaa 6 16 An al-Qaeda bomb planted in a Shia neighborhood leaves six dead.
2013.05.27 Iraq Hurriyah 5 14 Five are killed A Shia neighborhood is bombed by Sunni extremists.
2013.05.27 Iraq Shaab 4 9 An al-Qaeda blast leaves four Shia dead.
2013.05.27 Iraq Sabi al-Boor 8 26 al-Qaeda bombers take out eight Iraqis with a bomb planted in a Shia neighborhood.
2013.05.27 Iraq Baladiyat 4 11 A Sunni bomb blast in a Shia neighborhood leaves four dead.
2013.05.26 Thailand Pattani 1 0 A 50-year-old coconut farmer is gunned down by suspected Muslim militants.
2013.05.26 Pakistan Bannu 6 6 Terrorists kill six security personnel in two attacks.
2013.05.26 Afghanistan Zherook 2 0 A 4-year-old child and her mother bleed to death following a Taliban rocket attack on their home.
2013.05.26 Thailand Pattani 1 0 Muslim 'separatists' shoot a 44-year-old woman several times in the chest.
2013.05.26 Iraq Mosul 5 21 Islamic terrorists take out five Iraqis in various attacks.
2013.05.26 Iraq Baghdad 1 0 Mujahideen assassinate a promising soccer player.
2013.05.26 Kenya Abdisugow 6 2 A teacher and a teenage boy are among six people murdered by Islamic militants.
2013.05.26 Egypt Cairo 1 0 Muslims abduct and kill a 6-year-old Coptic boy.
2013.05.26 Syria Damascus 6 15 A mother and child are among six killed by an al-Nusra car bomb.
2013.05.26 Iraq Baghdad 3 2 Three civilians are shot to death by Jihadi gunmen.
2013.05.26 Turkey Ankara 0 1 At least one person is stabbed when Islamists shouting 'Allah Akbar' attack a couple kissing on the subway.
2013.05.25 Iraq Samarrah 7 21 Seven Shia pilgrims on a bus are sent straight to Allah by Sunni bombers.
2013.05.25 Yemen Hadramawt 2 2 A civilian and a cop bleed to death after al-Qaeda militants throw a grenade at them.
2013.05.25 Dagestan Makhachkala 1 14 Children are among the casualties when a female suicide bomber detonates in a public square.
2013.05.25 France Paris 0 1 A soldier is wounded when a Muslim stabs him in the neck in a Paris shopping district.
2013.05.25 Pakistan Orangi 0 2 Two children are hurt when suspected Taliban throw a bomb into a school yard.
2013.05.25 Somalia Baidoa 1 14 At least one person is killed by an al-Shabaab blast at a market.
2013.05.25 Thailand Pattani 1 0 A 44-year-old civilian is shot to death in his pickup truck by Muslim 'separatists'.
2013.05.24 Pakistan Landi Kotal 1 1 Religious extremists murder a truck driver.
2013.05.24 Pakistan Peshawar 2 3 Two other people are killed when a suicide bomber targets a rival cleric.
2013.05.24 India Tral 3 0 Three Indian troops are killed in an ambush by Hizb-ul-Mujahideen.
2013.05.24 Yemen al-Thalib 2 0 An al-Qaeda attack on a local security post leaves two soldiers dead.
2013.05.24 Pakistan Mattani 6 4 Religious radicals take out six local cops with RPGs.
2013.05.24 Afghanistan Kabul 4 4 Fedayeen attack a humanitarian aid office, killing a 6-year-old child and three others.
2013.05.24 Thailand Pattani 5 1 Muslim 'separatists' murder five security personnel with a roadside bomb.
2013.05.24 Afghanistan Andar 4 0 Four civilians at a mosque are killed when explosives carried by bombers detonate prematurely after the stop off for pre-blast prayer.
2013.05.24 Pakistan Quetta 1 0 Fundamentalists lob a hand grenade into a shop selling Western music, killing the owner.
2013.05.24 Saudi Arabia Taif 1 0 An al-Qaeda prisoner kills a guard trying to save him from a fire.
2013.05.24 Nigeria Borno 1 0 Members of Boko Haram murder an elderly Christian woman in her home.
2013.05.24 Nigeria Gwoza 2 0 A pastor and a church member are brutally slain by Islamist gunmen.
2013.05.23 Pakistan Quetta 13 16 The Tehreek-i-Taliban "proudly claim" a brutal bombing that leaves over a dozen dead.
2013.05.23 Iraq Taji 4 5 al-Qaeda gunmen murder four local soldiers at a checkpoint.
2013.05.23 Niger Agadez 20 16 Suicide bombers detonate in a local army barracks, killing about twenty others.
2013.05.23 Pakistan Karachi 1 0 A young Hindu is shot to death by a Muslim gang.
2013.05.23 Niger Arlit 1 13 At least one civilians dies following a Mujao suicide car bombing at a uranium mine.
2013.05.23 Pakistan Sibi 5 2 Fundamentalists are suspected of storming a brothel and killing five people.
2013.05.23 Somalia Beledweyne 3 0 al-Shabaab terrorists attack a nomad community that refused to supply them with "payment".
2013.05.23 Dagestan Karabudakhkent 2 0 At least two innocent people are killed during a shooting and grenade attack by Islamic militants.
2013.05.23 Egypt Luxor 3 0 A woman and her two daughters are strangled and thrown into a river by seven male relatives concerned about unIslamic behavior.
2013.05.22 Thailand Narathiwat 1 0 A grocery store owner is executed in his shop by Muslim 'insurgents'.
2013.05.22 Pakistan Sheikh Nala 1 3 A woman is killed when Islamic militants attack and burn four houses.
2013.05.22 Afghanistan Ghazni 1 5 Taliban bombers take out an Afghan civilian
2013.05.22 Kenya Garissa 2 0 al-Shabaab is suspected in the cold-blooded killing of two civilians.
2013.05.22 Pakistan Golimar 1 0 A Shia newspaper vendor is shot to death by Ahl-e-Sunnat wal Jamaat.
2013.05.22 Iraq Baghdad 12 0 Seven woman and five men are executed at a brothel by Islamic fundamentalists.
2013.05.22 Pakistan Karachi 1 0 A Christian man is gunned down by two men in a targeted attack.
2013.05.22 Afghanistan Helmand 1 3 A motorcyclist is taken out by a Taliban roadside bomb.
2013.05.22 Afghanistan Moqur 4 14 A suicide bomber detonates at a busy market, wiping out four bystanders.
2013.05.22 UK London 1 0 An off-duty soldier is hacked to death in the name of Allah by two Muslims.
2013.05.21 Iraq Abu Ghraib 11 21 Eleven people at a mosque bleed out following a bombing by Religion of Peace rivals.
2013.05.21 Pakistan Dargai 2 7 Muslim bombers take out two guards at a power station.
2013.05.21 Afghanistan Herat 7 0 Seven Afghans are exterminated by a Taliban roadside bomb.
2013.05.21 Pakistan Pirabad 2 0 A man and wife are shot to death by her family for marrying of their own free will.
2013.05.21 Pakistan Quetta 1 0 A Sunni police officer deliberately kills a fellow officer for being a Shiite.
2013.05.21 Afghanistan Kandahar 2 5 Sunni fundamentalists claim credit for killing two local cops.
2013.05.21 Iraq Tarmiyah 3 7 A suicide bomber snuffs out three other lives.
2013.05.21 Iraq Baghdad 6 18 Six people bleed to death when Mujahideen set off a bomb outside a cafe.
2013.05.21 Iraq Kirkuk 5 46 Holy warriors send razor-sharp shrapnel into patrons of a cattle market, taking out at least five.
2013.05.21 Dagestan Buinaksk 1 1 A police officer is gunned down by Islamists.
2013.05.21 Lebanon Tripoli 11 70 A cleric is among eleven people killed in a sectarian clash between Shia and Sunni.
2013.05.21 Pakistan Dargai 1 0 A cleric is gunned down in his mosque by suspected terrorists.
2013.05.20 Iraq Tikrit 2 1 A married couple is laid out when terrorists bomb their car.
2013.05.20 Iraq Anbar 13 0 Thirteen innocent kidnap victims are brutally executed by religious militants.
2013.05.20 Pakistan Bajour 1 0 Fundamentalists fire on a polio team, killing a guard.
2013.05.20 Iraq Samarrah 8 15 Eight Shia pilgrims are sent straight to Allah by Sunni car bombers.
2013.05.20 Iraq Baghdad 12 20 A dozen Shiites are torn to shreds by sectarian bombers at a market.
2013.05.20 Dagestan Makhachkala 4 44 Four people are killed when Jihadists set off a bomb in front of a courthouse.
2013.05.20 Iraq Hillah 9 26 Nine people are cut down by Religion of Peace rivals while leaving a mosque.
2013.05.20 Iraq Balad 14 13 Fourteen Shia pilgrims are disassembled by Sunni bombers.
2013.05.20 Iraq Baghdad 34 126 Over thirty people are murdered in a series of al-Qaeda bombings in Shiite areas.
2013.05.20 Afghanistan Baghlan 14 11 A Fedayeen suicide bomber murders fourteen people.
2013.05.20 Pakistan Tank 1 0 A peace committee activist is shot dead by Muslim terrorists.
2013.05.20 Iraq Basra 13 40 Over a dozen people at a restaurant are taken out in mid-bite by Mujahid bombers.
2013.05.19 Iraq Baqubah 2 0 Terrorists kill and man and his wife in their home.
2013.05.19 Iraq Baghdad 2 5 Religious radicals open fire on a group of men playing checkers, killing two.
2013.05.19 Iraq Haditha 8 0 Al-Qaeda attack a police station and kill eight occupants.
2013.05.19 Tunisia Tunis 0 11 Eleven policemen are injured when Salafists throw petrol bombs at them.
2013.05.19 Pakistan Khushpur 1 3 Angry Muslims fire on a Christian village, killing a teenage student.
2013.05.19 Pakistan Basya Khel 1 5 A bomb targeting children leaves one dead.
2013.05.19 Iraq Rawa 3 2 Islamic 'insurgents' gun down three local cops in cold blood.
2013.05.19 Afghanistan Moqor 6 4 Six Afghans lose their lives to a Taliban ambush.
2013.05.19 Lebanon Tripoli 2 6 A boy is among two people killed during a sectarian clash between Sunni and Shia.

There is a reason we call it Islamic terrorism, and it isn't 
because we falsely attribute motives to the terrorists, but
because Islam is the stated purpose and aim of the terrorists. 

Daniel Greenfield

post #194 of 342

So, you think the Ku Klux Klan 
and the Spanish Inquisition are bad?
So do we, but...

Put the Numbers in Perspective

More people are killed by Islamists eachyear than in all 350 years of the Spanish Inquisition combined. (source)

Islamic terrorists murder more people every day than the Ku Klux Klan has in the last 50 years(source)

More civilians were killed by Muslim extremists in two hours on September 11th than in the 36 years of sectarian conflict in Northern Ireland. (source)

19 Muslim hijackers killed more innocents in two hours on September 11th than the number of American criminals executed in the last 65 years. (source)

Edited by Hands Sandon - 6/19/13 at 5:57am
post #195 of 342

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtzR8xav-_ciV6OjVxs6zWNms50vDJcqVDefhK0OLVhRBLICRx

Gay men being rounded up for "processing" in the Islamic world, where 

they are demonizedbannedbeatenprobedforced into marriage,

incarceratedlashedhangedbrutalizedstonedtortured and shot

Islam-Judaism.jpg

In 2007 Islam and Judaism's holiest holidays overlapped for 10 days.
Muslims racked up 397 dead bodies in 94 
terror attacks across 10 
countries during this time... while Jews 
worked on their 159th Nobel Prize.

post #196 of 342

This was posted in The Guardian today, a left of centre paper. What I found hopeful was reading the comments. Not long ago the mainly left wing Guardian readers would all have been screaming "racist right wing fascist" at anyone criticising Islam in the comments section. Today it's full of informed comments, noting how truly diabolical Islam is. This despite the BBC and our politicians carrying on as though we can't read or think for ourselves.

"With his track record as a member of the political arm of a banned terrorist organisation, Mian Shahzib is unlikely to ever be given a visa to enter Britain.

But that does not stop the jovial 33-year-old from giving British children religious instruction every day from the comfort of his home in Pakistan.

He spends hours each night sitting under a fluorescent light in the courtyard of a small mosque in Lahore, peering into a laptop as children first from the Middle East, then Europe and North America spend half an hour after school talking to him over a faltering Skype line. "Put on your cap and wash your hands," he told a 12-year-old boy sitting in a large office chair in his parents' home in Edinburgh.

Rana makes an online payment of £30 a month to Faiz-e-Quran, one of the larger online religious education companies, which gets his children three half-hour sessions a week.

Shahzib's website, Easy Qur'an Memorising, makes no mention of his history and is one of hundreds of such online companies, some of which advertise on satellite channels broadcasting to the Pakistani diaspora. They are part of a little-known outsourcing boom fuelled by parents of Pakistani origin turning to Qur'an teachers in Pakistan. "It's just like a call centre where you are saving a lot of money by getting someone overseas to do it much more cheaply," said Fawad Rana, a property developer in Solihull who has used Qur'an teachers for his two sons for the past three years.

The Guardian was told of other online tutors with radical backgrounds or who are members of extreme or sectarian organisations, but it is impossible to know how widespread the phenomenon is in a completely unregulated industry.

"We were recommended it by a cousin in America, and we've passed it on to lots of our friends," said Rana. "When we first found out we just thought, wow, what a wonderful service they are providing."

According to Chaudri, the business is fragmenting, with teachers striking off on their own to establish "one computer academies", often poaching customers from companies such as Faiz-e-Quran.

"They are so dishonest," he said. "In the last four years I have seen so many teachers that have run away with so many students."

For young men who have only had a religious training and often struggle to find regular employment, the prospect of earning decent wages teaching Qur'an reading online is extremely attractive."

~ http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/jun/17/online-quran-teaching-pakistan

post #197 of 342

Some of the rising numbers of young muslims in European schools-

OSLO, NORWAY-

Multicultural classroom

Minorities constitute a majority at 54 schools in Oslo

Sixteen of the elementary schools are almost exclusively made up of minority students.

Students with Norwegian as their first language are in minority at 54 of 125 elementary schools in Oslo, according to figures released by Oslo City Council. Currently immigrant students make up 40.7% of the overall number of students in the capital.

This, however, is not an exclusive Norwegian phenomenon. It is taking place all over the western world at the moment; it’s just that it is happening at a faster pace in Oslo. I feel sorry for those Norwegian children who are made to feel like immigrants in their own country, as was the case with this kid before him mum finally came to her senses and transferred him over to a ‘Norwegian school’

VIENNA, AUSTRIA-

Barely any students with German as mother tongue in Vienna

The nationwide statistics conceals the dramatic developments in Vienna, because German is hardly spoken in the primary schools of the federal capital. The district in Vienna where this is most blatantly visible is Margareten, where the proportion of immigrant children has risen to 89 % — that is, 924 out of 1038 children have as their mother tongue something other than German. The districts Rudolf Fünfhaus and Ottakring have a proportion of 80%, Brigittenau 79% and Meidling at least 70%.

post #198 of 342

So called moderate Islam spreading in the US-

post #199 of 342
post #200 of 342

Interesting video on Israel. It gets easier to understand as it goes along-

Return Home
  Back to Forum: PoliticalOutsider
This thread is locked  
AppleInsider › Forums › Other Discussion › AppleOutsider › PoliticalOutsider › ISLAM WATCH