or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Current Mac Hardware › Apple adds 256GB, 512GB flash storage upgrade options for iMac
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Apple adds 256GB, 512GB flash storage upgrade options for iMac

post #1 of 55
Thread Starter 
Build-to-order iMac options from Apple's official online store now include either 256 or 512 gigabytes of flash storage for both the 21.5- and 27-inch models.

iMac


Choosing 256 gigabytes of all-flash storage will add $300 to the entry-level iMac price, while 512 gigabytes will cost an extra $600. The new options were first noticed on Thursday by MacRumors.

Previously, buyers of the 21.5-inch iMac had no all-flash options when customizing their order. The choices were restricted to a default 1-terabyte 5400rpm Serial ATA drive, or spending an additional $250 for a 1-terabyte hybrid Fusion Drive.

As for the 27-inch iMac, the only flash drive available previously was a massive 768-gigabyte option that cost an additional $900.

All iMacs in default configurations are advertised to ship within 24 hours from Apple's online store. Availability of the all-in-one desktops was severely constrained through the end of 2012, which prompted Apple CEO Tim Cook to admit last week he wished he had held off on launching the thinner iMacs until 2013.

Apple's apparent production issues were said to have stemmed from a unique screen lamination process that allowed Apple to achieve the ultrathin design. With those issues now seemingly addressed, Apple is offering more options for internal storage.

For a breakdown of the best prices on other iMac configurations, see the iMac section of the AppleInsider price guide, included below:



Separately, for those interested in going portable with a MacBook Pro with Retina display, MacMall is offering the high-end 13.3-inch model with an Intel Core i5 2.5-gigahertz processor, 8 gigabytes of RAM and 768 gigabytes of flash storage for just $1839.99, or $1,159 off the suggested price. Be sure to apply the coupon code APPINSDRMWB38717 before checking out to receive your discount.

Prices on Apple's MacBook Pro models continue to fall. Users can browse the latest deals in the MacBook Pro price guide section listed below:
post #2 of 55
When will these SSDs drop in price? Surely some time soon?
From Apple ][ - to new Mac Pro I've used them all.
Long on AAPL so biased
Google Motto "You're not the customer. You're the product."
Reply
From Apple ][ - to new Mac Pro I've used them all.
Long on AAPL so biased
Google Motto "You're not the customer. You're the product."
Reply
post #3 of 55
Nice.

Waiting for people to state they want this SSD size options for Fusion Drive.

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply
post #4 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalclips View Post

When will these SSDs drop in price? Surely some time soon?

 

It wasn't that long ago that they were $2/Gig, now they are under a $1.  I'm surprised the Apple prices actually aren't that bad.  They must have lowered the Tax! LOL

post #5 of 55

Still waiting for an updated TBD with that new screen lamination process...  Also USB 3.0 and MagSafe 2...

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalclips View Post

When will these SSDs drop in price? Surely some time soon?

 

Have you seen the Crucial M500 960GB SSDs? 

 

Not that you'd be able to use one in a 21.5" iMac, but I've got a mini that's going to get one (if they are ever back in stock).

   Apple develops an improved programming language.  Google copied Java.  Everything you need to know, right there.

 

    AT&T believes their LTE coverage is adequate

Reply

   Apple develops an improved programming language.  Google copied Java.  Everything you need to know, right there.

 

    AT&T believes their LTE coverage is adequate

Reply
post #6 of 55

This is my 4th iMac I've owned in the past 8 years. Do yourself a favour and don't order one with a Fusion drive. I would go so far as to say Apple's claims about Fusion Drives are false. It's so slow sometimes, waking from sleep etc. etc. I was absolutely led to believe it would be a lot faster than it actually is, and I've regretted getting a Fusion Drive ever since.

 

If these options existed a 2 months ago I would have absolutely chosen one of them.

Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
post #7 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjwal View Post

 

It wasn't that long ago that they were $2/Gig, now they are under a $1.  I'm surprised the Apple prices actually aren't that bad.  They must have lowered the Tax! LOL

 

Apple's generally been good about BTO upgrade costs for the last couple of years (within $50 of the components), so I generally don't bother going the DIY route anymore.

 
Reply
 
Reply
post #8 of 55
In this case, I'd rather have the 1 TB Fusion drive. But SSD prices are still dropping slowly. The new Crucial m500 SDD with 1 TB is 600$ (0,60$/Gig) at Newegg...
post #9 of 55
Apple's upgrade pricing is a rip off. I bought a 500gb flash drive at Fry's for $300.
post #10 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

This is my 4th iMac I've owned in the past 8 years. Do yourself and don't order one with a Fusion drive. I would go so far as to say Apple's claims about Fusion Drives are false. It's so slow sometimes, waking from sleep etc. etc. I was absolutely led to believe it would be a lot faster than it actually is, and I've regretted my getting a Fusion Drive ever since.

 

Haven't noticed any problems at all with the Fusion drive in my iMac.  Wakes from sleep instantaneously and the programs I use regularly launch very fast.  Maybe it's because it also has 16GB of RAM (needed to keep 8 cores running smoothly with Xcode), I dunno.

 
Reply
 
Reply
post #11 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

This is my 4th iMac I've owned in the past 8 years. Do yourself a favour and don't order one with a Fusion drive. I would go so far as to say Apple's claims about Fusion Drives are false. It's so slow sometimes, waking from sleep etc. etc. I was absolutely led to believe it would be a lot faster than it actually is, and I've regretted getting a Fusion Drive ever since.

If these options existed a 2 months ago I would have absolutely chosen one of them.

Between running Fusion Drive in my 2012 iMac and 2010 MBP, not to mention all the independent testing on the Internet, I can most assuredly say Apple's claims are accurate.

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply
post #12 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdkennedy1 View Post

Apple's upgrade pricing is a rip off. I bought a 500gb flash drive at Fry's for $300.

 

SSD read/write performance specs can vary wildly, and the cheaper ones usually don't perform as well as the more expensive ones.  Apple generally uses the Samsung 840 Pro, which is always close to the top of the performance comparisons on Tom's Hardware, and is more expensive than many others.

 
Reply
 
Reply
post #13 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by auxio View Post

 

Haven't noticed any problems at all with the Fusion drive in my iMac.  Wakes from sleep instantaneously and the programs I use regularly launch very fast.  Maybe it's because it also has 16GB of RAM (needed to keep 8 cores running smoothly with Xcode), I dunno.

 

It's not the RAM, it's the lack of SSD. Was your previous iMac SSD? Mine was, and it had 4GB of RAM.

Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
post #14 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post


Between running Fusion Drive in my 2012 iMac and 2010 MBP, not to mention all the independent testing on the Internet, I can most assuredly say Apple's claims are accurate.

 

I debated making that comment because I expected responses like yours. Waking from sleep is about 5X slower. I use screen sharing from my iOS devices a lot, it's mega-annoying. Like I say, I'll never recommend Fusion. Sometimes if I wake from sleep and immediately open Safari it'll say "you're not connected to the internet" etc. It's so annoying that it takes that time to connect. Slow. Considering my previous iMac was 5.5 years old I didn't expect things like this to be much slower, I thought they'd be faster. Anyway, that's my story.

Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
post #15 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by John.B View Post

Still waiting for an updated TBD with that new screen lamination process...  Also USB 3.0 and MagSafe 2...

Have you seen the Crucial M500 960GB SSDs? 

Not that you'd be able to use one in a 21.5" iMac, but I've got a mini that's going to get one (if they are ever back in stock).

I don't see why it can't be used. It looks exactly the same size as the 2.5" drive used in the iMac.

Quote:
Originally Posted by auxio View Post

SSD read/write performance specs can vary wildly, and the cheaper ones usually don't perform as well as the more expensive ones.  Apple generally uses the Samsung 840 Pro, which is always close to the top of the performance comparisons on Tom's Hardware, and is more expensive than many others.

840 Pro, you mean? 500GB 840 is $350 at Amazon. 512GB like what Apple offers seems to be only offered in Pro.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820147194
post #16 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

This is my 4th iMac I've owned in the past 8 years. Do yourself a favour and don't order one with a Fusion drive. I would go so far as to say Apple's claims about Fusion Drives are false. It's so slow sometimes, waking from sleep etc. etc. I was absolutely led to believe it would be a lot faster than it actually is, and I've regretted getting a Fusion Drive ever since.

 

If these options existed a 2 months ago I would have absolutely chosen one of them.


I'm surprised to read this. My experience between my home iMac and my work iMac (w/Fusion drive) has been the polar opposite; the Fusion drive performance is amazing. Firing up Photoshop is a jaw dropping experience for my co-workers that don't have a Mac w/Fusion drive. I'm really excited about getting a Fusion Drive option for my home iMac, when I'm due for an update.

 

I have to wonder if you have a lot of apps open when you put your Mac to sleep and the wake process takes a lot to restore the memory image. Even, then, I wouldn't expect that to be a problem - seems like you might have an odd, but solvable, situation.

post #17 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

I debated making that comment because I expected responses like yours. Waking from sleep is about 5X slower. I use screen sharing from my iOS devices a lot, it's mega-annoying. Like I say, I'll never recommend Fusion.

Given that there are differing impressions, have you contacted Apple about it? It might be an issue that can benefit from a servicing.
post #18 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdkennedy1 View Post

Apple's upgrade pricing is a rip off. I bought a 500gb flash drive at Fry's for $300.

 

 

You can find deals for sure, but on Amazon 256 GB drives cost over $200, and some 512 GB drives cost over $400. Apple is charging you to install the drive, which in the case of the new iMacs might be something worth paying more for.  Where it seems like a rip off is you don't get credit for the drive Apple is swapping out, which Apple doesn't give you. 

post #19 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

I debated making that comment because I expected responses like yours. Waking from sleep is about 5X slower. I use screen sharing from my iOS devices a lot, it's mega-annoying. Like I say, I'll never recommend Fusion. Sometimes if I wake from sleep and immediately open Safari it'll say "you're not connected to the internet" etc. It's so annoying that it takes that time to connect. Slow. Considering my previous iMac was 5.5 years old I didn't expect things like this to be much slower, I thought they'd be faster. Anyway, that's my story.

1) Post hoc, ergo propter hoc. Why assume this is because of Fusion and not something else going on?

2) Have you tried turning off Computer Sleep and unchecking 'Put hard disks to sleep when possible' in Energy Saver?

3) Have you checked your hibernation settings in Terminal? If you used Migration Assistant from a notebook this parameter could have been changed.
Code:
pmset -g | grep hibernatemode

  • 0 means normal sleep (default for desktops)
  • 1 means hibernate mode (default for pre-2005 notebooks)
  • 
3 means safe sleep (default for post 2005 notebooks)

To change it use this command where n equals the appropriate value:
Code:
sudo pmset -a hibernatemode n


4) Bottom line: Did you put in any effort to see if you iMac isn't performing properly or did you simply resort to bitching about it?
Edited by SolipsismX - 5/2/13 at 8:43am

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply
post #20 of 55

"Separately, for those interested in going portable with a MacBook Pro with Retina display, MacMall is offering the high-end 13.3-inch model with an Intel Core i5 2.5-gigahertz processor, 8 gigabytes of RAM and 768 gigabytes of flash storage for just $1839.99, or $1,159 off the suggested price."

 

The 13.3" retina MacBook Pro with 768 gb of storage (with either the 2.5 or 2.6 gigahertz processor) is $2,399 (oddly, the price is the same for either processor after you upgrade the storage to 768).  So this is a savings of $559 off the suggested price.  Quit using the prices from before the February update and price drop -- it's incredibly misleading.  

 

 

post #21 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by SolipsismX View Post


1) Post hoc, ergo propter hoc. Why assume this is because of Fusion and not something else going on?

2) Have you tried turning off Computer Sleep and unchecking 'Put hard disks to sleep when possible' in Energy Saver?

3) Have you checked your hibernation settings in Terminal? If you used Migration Assistant from a notebook this parameter could have been changed.
Code:
pmset -g | grep hibernatemode

  • 0 means normal sleep (default for desktops)
  • 1 means hibernate mode (default for pre-2005 notebooks)
  • 
3 means safe sleep (default for post 2005 notebooks)

To change it use this command where n equals the appropriate value:
Code:
sudo pmset -a hibernatemode n


4) Bottom line: Did you put in any effort to see if you iMac isn't performing properly or did you simply resort to bitching about it?

 

You're doing a lot of assuming yourself there. Yes I did check it out before bitching, as you so eloquently put it.

Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
Citing unnamed sources with limited but direct knowledge of the rumoured device - Comedy Insider (Feb 2014)
Reply
post #22 of 55

Finally, today is the real release date of the new iMac. The november/december launch wasn't a launch actually, because a non-SSD slim computer is nonsense. The SSD on the iMac is as important as any other component, or even more (because of both speed and quietness).

 

Finally, I can consider a new iMac. The 21inch i7 with 512GB SSD looks interesting in price. If it was available last december, I would have purchased one already, no doubt.

post #23 of 55
Originally Posted by ecs View Post
Finally, today is the real release date of the new iMac.

 

Come off it.


The november/december launch wasn't a launch actually, because a non-SSD slim computer is nonsense.

 

Except you've always had an SSD option… Guess you haven't been paying any attention at all.

 

Also, it's not nonsense.

post #24 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

You're doing a lot of assuming yourself there. Yes I did check it out before bitching, as you so eloquently put it.

What assuming did I do? In each of my four points I asked a question. My 3rd point was for anyone who wasn't aware of how to check and set their sleep mode. I guess I assumed that not everyone reading this thread would be aware of those commands so colour me embarrassed¡

And it's hard to think you did any of this as 1) you didn't state that you did despite later saying that you debated responding at all when you could have avoided my comment and others by stating the steps you took to verify that shitty disk speeds are "normal" for Fusion Drive, and 2) you very clearly stated that that Fusion Drive wasn't worth it, not just for you, but for everyone as you warned that we all could do ourselves a favour by not buying and it and accused Apple of lying about the performance of Fusion Drive.

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply
post #25 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

 

It's not the RAM, it's the lack of SSD. Was your previous iMac SSD? Mine was, and it had 4GB of RAM.

 

My previous Mac was a 5 year old Mac Pro (HDD only).  My new iMac has a 1TB Fusion drive with 128GB SSD.  As promised, frequently used applications launch almost immediately for me.  And, as for awaking from sleep, it's as fast (or faster) than my Mac Pro was.  Wake from sleep can be affected by how much RAM you have, which is why I mentioned that.


Edited by auxio - 5/2/13 at 10:30am
 
Reply
 
Reply
post #26 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffDM View Post


840 Pro, you mean? 500GB 840 is $350 at Amazon. 512GB like what Apple offers seems to be only offered in Pro.

 

Yeah, that's what I said: Samsung 840 Pro (which performs better than the standard 840).  And yeah, I have noticed that SSD drives which have power-of-two based sizes seem to generally perform better.  Not sure if the manufacturers tend to use faster chipsets in them, or it's something intrinsic to the size.

 
Reply
 
Reply
post #27 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

I debated making that comment because I expected responses like yours. Waking from sleep is about 5X slower. I use screen sharing from my iOS devices a lot, it's mega-annoying. Like I say, I'll never recommend Fusion. Sometimes if I wake from sleep and immediately open Safari it'll say "you're not connected to the internet" etc. It's so annoying that it takes that time to connect. Slow. Considering my previous iMac was 5.5 years old I didn't expect things like this to be much slower, I thought they'd be faster. Anyway, that's my story.

Ireland take your Mac to the shop for repair. Falts like "your not connected to the Internet" have nothing to do with fusion drive. Nor do many of the other symptoms posted.
post #28 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ireland View Post

Sometimes if I wake from sleep and immediately open Safari it'll say "you're not connected to the internet" etc. It's so annoying that it takes that time to connect. Slow. Considering my previous iMac was 5.5 years old I didn't expect things like this to be much slower, I thought they'd be faster. Anyway, that's my story.

 

I see this happen a fair bit if I'm quick on the draw with launching Safari.  The computer will generally wake up much faster than the time it takes the network connection to come back online (especially with Wi-Fi vs hardwired).  This is because it takes a while to connect to the Wi-Fi router and obtain an IP address (especially if you're at the edge of the Wi-Fi range).  It's not a problem with the Fusion drive, it's just a network connection issue.  I've also found the overall performance of some cheaper Wi-Fi routers to be poor.


Edited by auxio - 5/2/13 at 11:21am
 
Reply
 
Reply
post #29 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by auxio View Post

Yeah, that's what I said: Samsung 840 Pro (which performs better than the standard 840).  And yeah, I have noticed that SSD drives which have power-of-two based sizes seem to generally perform better.  Not sure if the manufacturers tend to use faster chipsets in them, or it's something intrinsic to the size.

Huh, I didn't notice you said it already.

Some chipsets reserve the difference for management purposes.
post #30 of 55
Something tells me the retina MBPs aren't selling as well as expected. The discount, no matter how you figure it, is pretty deep and tells me Apple is dumping the machines before the new models are released. I just have this feeling most customers don't see the value in a 13" retina MBP.
post #31 of 55
As I posted in my own iMac thread, I did not think Apple would actually do this. I am semi mad but also kind of smiling because of this.
post #32 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard69 View Post

Something tells me the retina MBPs aren't selling as well as expected. The discount, no matter how you figure it, is pretty deep and tells me Apple is dumping the machines before the new models are released. I just have this feeling most customers don't see the value in a 13" retina MBP.

I can see your argument but I don't agree with your conclusion. I think the price drop was due to advances that allowed them to reduce costs and I think most that aren't finding value in the RMBPs is more likely do to the higher entry-level price combined with reducing in features like ports and storage capacity. I'd also think that the drop in PC sales across the board — including Macs, even though they doing much, much better than the market average — has reduced the number of PC buyer overall. I personally used to by a new Mac every year, then it became two years with the iPad, and now that I have an iMac I wonder if I'll even care to be ready to buy a new one in 3 years since the jump from my 13" MBP to a mid-range iMac is a world of difference. The biggest draw for me upgrading my iMac in less than 3 years would probably be a 4K or higher display.

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply

This bot has been removed from circulation due to a malfunctioning morality chip.

Reply
post #33 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by auxio View Post

 

I see this happen a fair bit if I'm quick on the draw with launching Safari.  The computer will generally wake up much faster than the time it takes the network connection to come back online (especially with Wi-Fi vs hardwired).  This is because it takes a while to connect to the Wi-Fi router and obtain an IP address (especially if you're at the edge of the Wi-Fi range).  It's not a problem with the Fusion drive, it's just a network connection issue.  I've also found the overall performance of some cheaper Wi-Fi routers to be poor.

I see this all the time at home. We can fire up a browser and attempt to get data before the Mac has made a connection to our AirPort Extreme. I've seen it with a 2007 MacBook, 2010 MacBook Pro and 2011 MacBook Air.

 

It's counter intuitive, but at work I find that I get an IP address from our Cisco wireless network faster than I get one from Ethernet.

post #34 of 55
Apple should have transitioned to SSD with the new iMac range last year. Baseline at 128GB with options to increase SSD capacity or go Fusion. Jobs is truly gone.
Why does somebody ask me a question, I can never understand, I can never provide the answer, but believe I can.
Reply
Why does somebody ask me a question, I can never understand, I can never provide the answer, but believe I can.
Reply
post #35 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by McDave View Post

Apple should have transitioned to SSD with the new iMac range last year. Baseline at 128GB with options to increase SSD capacity or go Fusion. Jobs is truly gone.

But I thought everything in the pipeline for the next couple of years was approved by Jobs?

post #36 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard69 View Post

Something tells me the retina MBPs aren't selling as well as expected. The discount, no matter how you figure it, is pretty deep and tells me Apple is dumping the machines before the new models are released. I just have this feeling most customers don't see the value in a 13" retina MBP.

Or they're re-aligning the prices within the range to make Retina standard as opposed to premium.  If Retina component costs have come down this would make sense.  This way they could slide the cost down over time as opposed to stinging customers with high pre-WWDC pricing then dropping $500 the day after.

 

Or it could just be that nobody's buying them.

Why does somebody ask me a question, I can never understand, I can never provide the answer, but believe I can.
Reply
Why does somebody ask me a question, I can never understand, I can never provide the answer, but believe I can.
Reply
post #37 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizard69 View Post

Something tells me the retina MBPs aren't selling as well as expected. The discount, no matter how you figure it, is pretty deep and tells me Apple is dumping the machines before the new models are released. I just have this feeling most customers don't see the value in a 13" retina MBP.

 

The 13" has a lot of competition...  iPad4, MBA 11, MBA 13, and rMBP15.   I truly think that if you want a laptop with Retina, bigger is better.

 

Haswell release date June 3,  WWDC on the 10th - my guess is that the MBP13" line is closed for retooling, and there is more than 4 weeks inventory in the pipe.  

post #38 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by McDave View Post

Or they're re-aligning the prices within the range to make Retina standard as opposed to premium.  If Retina component costs have come down this would make sense.  This way they could slide the cost down over time as opposed to stinging customers with high pre-WWDC pricing then dropping $500 the day after.

 

Or it could just be that nobody's buying them.

I think the latter.  Apple rarely in the past lowered prices 'quietly' on computers, and definitely didn't allow for varying prices at the channel retailers.   They've been doing this for months, so I think this is a 'cost of inventory' reduction issue.   If things were selling, they keep the price the same, and increase something else, like SSD or base RAM or something.   That's been the Apple way in the past.

 

This is a pipeline glut which is being driven by

- mini- recession

- people buying phones and ipads and making due with existing laptops (my 2009 MB is puttering along at home.. my iPad is getting ruts where I drag the unlock switch)

post #39 of 55

Well, I just ordered a 27" iMac with a 3TB Fusion drive, so I guess I'll see how things work on Saturday, once I get it set up.

 

As to the Safari not being connected, I do notice that from time to time.  But for some reason, it used to happen a lot more than it does now.  

post #40 of 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by McDave View Post

Apple should have transitioned to SSD with the new iMac range last year. Baseline at 128GB with options to increase SSD capacity or go Fusion. Jobs is truly gone.

With Phil Schiller, Bob Mansfeld, and Jony Ive still at Apple, they are still in fine shape. Tim Cook will not do to Apple what Ron Johnson did at JC Penney, he has far more sense than he is given credit for.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Current Mac Hardware
AppleInsider › Forums › Mac Hardware › Current Mac Hardware › Apple adds 256GB, 512GB flash storage upgrade options for iMac