or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Nintendo hopes developers will port smartphone games to its struggling Wii U console

Nintendo hopes developers will port smartphone games to its struggling Wii U console - Page 2

post #41 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffDM View Post

This place is often overrrun by anti-Apple trolls, sometimes you're going to ruffle a few feathers. But he rarely calls people names.

Im sure there are plenty of posters on these forums who would disagree with that. But you're mind is made up.

post #42 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Anecdotes aren't evidence unless they're accepted from both sides.
Now you are just trolling. I give evidence that is beyond anecdotal, and you deflect with a smarmy comment. Yet, you haven't posted anything that refutes what I have said. You my friend, are full of fud today.
Crying? No, I am not crying. I am sweating through my eyes.
Crying? No, I am not crying. I am sweating through my eyes.
post #43 of 45
Well the wii u does have a better support for games in total, it is great for a game with high memory amounts as for its disks support 25 gigabytes verses a iPhone having a full system on a similar amount of memory.(14,28,58 with software subtractions) However not useful outside a house and games often requiring a outside device(its inboard memory is 8, or 32) yet it removes low memory limits with optical, USB, and sd as remove able storage and works with a TV better. It could easily run a small tablet app.
post #44 of 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjemin View Post

"Say Hello to Super Mario"

- www.apple.com, June 2014

Honestly I'm not sure why Apple didn't just buy Nintendo (hostile takeover or whatnot)

Nintendo at the very least should port a Pokemon title to it.
post #45 of 45
Originally Posted by Misa View Post
Honestly I'm not sure why Apple didn't just buy Nintendo (hostile takeover or whatnot)

Because that wouldn't make any sense whatsoever for either company.

Nintendo at the very least should port a Pokemon title to it.

Well, there's this.

Originally posted by Relic

...those little naked weirdos are going to get me investigated.

Originally posted by Relic

...those little naked weirdos are going to get me investigated.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
  • Nintendo hopes developers will port smartphone games to its struggling Wii U console
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Nintendo hopes developers will port smartphone games to its struggling Wii U console