knowing well both platforms iOS and Android, I can clearly put following:
- fragmentation of Android is very annoying to the degree that some of developers actually give up developing on it after few flops
- I see so many compatibility, reliability, security, reliability and quality issues at Android that it makes me very clear in my believe that Android phones are being used mainly as phones and game consoles and not as smartphones
- so-called premium Android devices, like Samsung S3,S4, Galaxy Tab 2,.. perform so crappy compared to Apple's that reasonable person does not understand how is somebody prepared to give same money for Samsung device as for Apple's.
- majority of Samsung's customers are ignorant people being persuaded mainly from mobile operator staff being bribed under the table and sometimes forced by management due to lower subsidies, being stupid enough to do this knowing that they earn much less with data transfer later
- Samsung has very large percentage of premium users being Apple haters, frustrated from young age not being willing to pay more for Mac computers as for wintel crap, being computer "experts", calculating Gb and GHz from young age and trying to impress some less fortunate girls and of course: they NEVER did anything useful on computer...
What is clear to me is also following:
- smartphone introduction period is not yet over, but it's coming to an end
- during that period majority of people were just buying smartphones
- as smartphone usage matures, people will start to look at it more seriously and caring more and more about quality
- this will bring problems for company like Samsung, and open new opportunity for APple. Samsung is the one with problems on horizon, not Apple, because Samsung cannot either innovate or bring on the market high quality product for a reasonable price.