or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Full D11 interview with Apple CEO Tim Cook now available

Full D11 interview with Apple CEO Tim Cook now available - Page 2

post #41 of 44
Who is this Kara Swisher character? She comes off as an abrasive, incompetent and pretentious half-wit that is more stage prop than journalist. She does more to make Mossberg look smart and add IQ points to his intellect than add any real substance to the discussion. I remember her horrible performance she turned in two years ago while interviewing Jobs and Gates (Job's last), it was a shameful performance and yet two years later here she is again - what a disgrace! She seems to excel at low-ball journalistic tactics, trying to antagonize, belittle and marginalize her subjects even when they are generously giving their own time to be there. Why Tim Cook agreed to be interviewed by her astounds me. As a reputable newspaper, which apparently the WST is not, you are supposed to send your best and brightest to interview corporate America's best and brightest. Maybe is just the PMS that is talking and the real Kara Swisher may one day decide to make an appearance.
post #42 of 44

Kara Swisher is a arrogant D-bag. Why Cook agreed to be interviewed by her I will never understand.

post #43 of 44
I like Tim Cook but his answers were a bit too evasive for my liking. Can't wait until WWDC to find out if the future is bright or if they've dropped the ball. I'm hoping we'll all be pleasantly surprised and relieved 1smile.gif
post #44 of 44
Originally Posted by bunters247 View Post
I like Tim Cook but his answers were a bit too evasive for my liking.

If you actually liked him, you wouldn't be saying this nonsense. 

Can't wait until WWDC to find out if the future is bright or if they've dropped the ball. I'm hoping we'll all be pleasantly surprised and relieved 1smile.gif

Shut up with this false concern nonsense.

Originally posted by Marvin

Even if [the 5.5” iPhone] exists, it doesn’t deserve to.

Originally posted by Marvin

Even if [the 5.5” iPhone] exists, it doesn’t deserve to.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: General Discussion
AppleInsider › Forums › General › General Discussion › Full D11 interview with Apple CEO Tim Cook now available