or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Supply chain showing 'signs of life' as Apple gears up for Sept. launch of 'iPhone 5S'

Supply chain showing 'signs of life' as Apple gears up for Sept. launch of 'iPhone 5S' - Page 2

post #41 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

And yet it remains the third best selling phone on the market.

Guess I'm "wrong".

Yes. You are still wrong. On facts and logic.

Firstly that only applies to the US, it is certainly not anywhere near that here in Ireland. Common error on this Americanocentric forum.

Secondly even if you claim were true worldwide it would not be a good argument. Because you don't know if a cheaper model this year would sell better. Neither do I, however there are suggestions that it would because the iPad mini is outselling the iPad 4, and the iPad 2 did not outsell the iPad 3.

In fact you would expect lower priced models to outsell higher priced models in normal markets, and the fact that the old iPhone 4 isn't outselling the iPhone 5 is indicative that the strategy isn't working.

I wanted dsadsa bit it was taken.
I wanted dsadsa bit it was taken.
post #42 of 47
Originally Posted by asdasd View Post

Secondly even if you claim were true worldwide it would not be a good argument. Because you don't know if a cheaper model this year would sell better.

OF COURSE A CHEAPER MODEL WILL SELL BETTER. APPLE WOULD SELL SEVEN HUNDRED TRILLION PHONES A MONTH IF THEY WERE FREE OFF CONTRACT. Heck, take it to $50 and they'd still sell.

That's not the point. The point is retaining quality. 

Originally posted by Relic

...those little naked weirdos are going to get me investigated.

Originally posted by Relic

...those little naked weirdos are going to get me investigated.
post #43 of 47

Well here is another case manufacturer which believes the 5S is coming soon

http://casemachine.com/wp-content/plugins/cscart/index.php?dispatch=categories.view&category_id=263

post #44 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by hill60 View Post

Hey, my iPhone 5 can already capture pictures up to 28 megapixels in size.

Source.

Oh yea, my Nokia 808 Pureview takes 41MP pictures, phone sucks but it takes fantastic pictures, so 1tongue.gif .
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
post #45 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relic View Post

Oh yea, my Nokia 808 Pureview takes 41MP pictures, phone sucks but it takes fantastic pictures, so 1tongue.gif .

Hey you can change the colour of your tiles choosing from a palette reminiscent of Win95, teal looks nice. 1wink.gif
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
Better than my Bose, better than my Skullcandy's, listening to Mozart through my LeBron James limited edition PowerBeats by Dre is almost as good as my Sennheisers.
post #46 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by hill60 View Post

Hey you can change the color of your tiles choosing from a palette reminiscent of Win95, teal looks nice. 1wink.gif

Oh you haven't heard, Symbian's color palette has been upgraded from 16 to 256 colors. Yea I know, aren't you jealous now.

post #47 of 47
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relic View Post

Oh you haven't heard, Symbian's color palette has been upgraded from 16 to 256 colors. Yea I know, aren't you jealous now.

Can you hack your Nokia to use HTC's custom Windows colour, it's a nice shade of purple.
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
  • Supply chain showing 'signs of life' as Apple gears up for Sept. launch of 'iPhone 5S'
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Supply chain showing 'signs of life' as Apple gears up for Sept. launch of 'iPhone 5S'