or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac OS X › My gmail account won't setup in new mavericks mail program

My gmail account won't setup in new mavericks mail program

post #1 of 3
I have a gmail account that is not @gmail.com but rather @nyc.com it is a valid gmail account that resides on gmail server and works fine in mountain lion but mavericks mail will not connect to it and does not recognize it. I have the same problem with chrome as well... but as I say it worked fine in mountain lion mail.
post #2 of 3
It's a beta.
If you have legitimate access to it, then you've also got access to Apple Dev Support... Use it.
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, "Look at that!" -...
post #3 of 3

I'm getting the same thing for GM w/ a standard @gmail account. Should I figure it out, will share. Hope you will as well!

Return Home
  Back to Forum: Mac OS X
AppleInsider › Forums › Software › Mac OS X › My gmail account won't setup in new mavericks mail program