or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › Apple TV Movies

Apple TV Movies

post #1 of 6
Hello all, I have a gen 2 Apple TV & i have a few movies that i purchased on it. I can't seem to see those movies in any of my other devices. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks!
iMac 21.5" 2.7 GHz Quad Core . MacBook Pro 13" 2.6GHz with Retina display . iPhone 5 . iPad 3 LTE . AppleTV 3 . iPod Nano 16G
iMac 21.5" 2.7 GHz Quad Core . MacBook Pro 13" 2.6GHz with Retina display . iPhone 5 . iPad 3 LTE . AppleTV 3 . iPod Nano 16G
post #2 of 6
You're logged into the same account on each of the devices as the Apple TV?

Originally Posted by Marvin

The only thing more insecure than Android’s OS is its userbase.

post #3 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

You're logged into the same account on each of the devices as the Apple TV?

Yes i am.
post #4 of 6
Are you sure you bought them and didn't just rent? If you log into that account on a regular computer and go to the iTunes Store to check Purchases, do they show up?

post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Are you sure you bought them and didn't just rent? If you log into that account on a regular computer and go to the iTunes Store to check Purchases, do they show up?

Yes i purchased them. I haven't done that, I will try it when i get home. Thanks for the help. I'll let you know what happend.
post #6 of 6
Ok, i was able to download them from the purchased movies. Thanks!
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPod + iTunes + AppleTV
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › Apple TV Movies