or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Inside iOS 7: Calendar app comes with sterilized UI, few feature changes
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Inside iOS 7: Calendar app comes with sterilized UI, few feature changes - Page 2

post #41 of 94

i can confirm that Zulu calendars (Filemaker Plugin) doesn't works with iOS 7 beta.

i know its a beta but just letting anyone know who tries to update it to iOS 7 beta and start screaming… 

my way or the highway...

Macbook Pro i7 13" with intel SSD 320 series and 8GB RAM, iPhone 5, iPad 3 (Retina)

Reply

my way or the highway...

Macbook Pro i7 13" with intel SSD 320 series and 8GB RAM, iPhone 5, iPad 3 (Retina)

Reply
post #42 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by enature View Post

When gutless Tim Cook put Sir Ive, who had zero experience in software design, in charge of guess what... software design - things were bound to get silly, if not ugly, fast.

What many ardent fans of Sir Ive fail to realize is that he can be great - as long as Steve Jobs masterfully and gently constrains Jony's unbound creative urges. Without Steve Jobs, sadly, the Brit will do damage - and no one, and certainly not Tim Cook, will be there to restrain him.

Aside from Steve Jobs, there was one person who could stand up to Jony - Scott Forstall. But Tim Cook fired him. So prepare for more silliness coming to iOS. I hope Apple's bright spot, Mac OS, will be spared of Jony's "creativity."

You should write drama, you certainly have a very active imagination.  It's just a shame it's all based on your own fiction.

MacBook Pro 17" early-2011 with 8GB RAM, , Apple TV 3rd Gen, iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Space Grey
Reply
MacBook Pro 17" early-2011 with 8GB RAM, , Apple TV 3rd Gen, iPhone 6 Plus 128GB Space Grey
Reply
post #43 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by enature View Post

When gutless Tim Cook put Sir Ive, who had zero experience in software design, in charge of guess what... software design - things were bound to get silly, if not ugly, fast.

What many ardent fans of Sir Ive fail to realize is that he can be great - as long as Steve Jobs masterfully and gently constrains Jony's unbound creative urges. Without Steve Jobs, sadly, the Brit will do damage - and no one, and certainly not Tim Cook, will be there to restrain him.

Aside from Steve Jobs, there was one person who could stand up to Jony - Scott Forstall. But Tim Cook fired him. So prepare for more silliness coming to iOS. I hope Apple's bright spot, Mac OS, will be spared of Jony's "creativity."

 

That is very one-sided opinion. Scott and Jony are most probably both pigheaded and if Scott would do the job properly, he wouldn't be ousted.

 

Tim Cook is also not gutless. He has different style and frankly speaking I started to like him more than Steve. Decision on putting Jony on this job was not emotional and I am pretty sure it was something that seemed as a best solution.

 

However, it doesn't mean I like iOS7 design very much. It is very contradictory in many ways and some apps are totally misguided. Like Calendar. While I don't like this thin and flat design I can also say that some of the Scott's apps were also overkill in opposite direction, as here are. Again the Cow-Calendar.

 

Jony is yet to convince us how icons and fonts, stripped down brutally going esthetically and logically together with paralax and other 3D animations. Until now I am only convinced with colors, flat I don't like anyway, fonts are less readable, buttons without borders look like HTML link and blurs are to heavy, diminishing the effect, because a thin font is needed to be seen...

 

But in any case: changes were needed, both in functionality and design. Scott failed on both fronts.

post #44 of 94
"Absolute deal breaker for me on the calendar app."

We're still 4 months out from release. I'm sure Apple wants (and will get) this feedback from heavy calendar users. It's not a deal breaker until the ink is dry.
post #45 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazoobee View Post

 

Actually, this would be year, month, and day views, with week view missing (if it exists)

 

 

 

Try rotating, buddy.

post #46 of 94

From what I've seen I really like all the white space - it makes the screen appear so large and there appears to be so much more information that you can view on a screen. This is still early, so it may change, but one thing I always liked was seeing in a view an easy way to determine whether a day has any appointments or not, and that appears to be gone

 

The white looks very clean and I think it'll provide a good backdrop for appointments you enter in the calendar (which are always coloured). It makes the current app look really aged.

 

Really excited to get iOS 7 on my devices so I can have a proper play with this new OS.

post #47 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruel24 View Post

Personally, all the white background with hyper-saturated foreground colors in iOS7 makes me wonder how readable it will be in sunlight. 

 

In my experience, the new design is more readable in sunlight.

 

 

 

The lock screen looks stolen right from Samsung, glassy overlays a la KDE 4.11 Air theme, and other bits are just a turn off... 

 

 

 

post #48 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by poksi View Post

 

That is very one-sided opinion. Scott and Jony are most probably both pigheaded and if Scott would do the job properly, he wouldn't be ousted.

 

Tim Cook is also not gutless. He has different style and frankly speaking I started to like him more than Steve. Decision on putting Jony on this job was not emotional and I am pretty sure it was something that seemed as a best solution.

 

However, it doesn't mean I like iOS7 design very much. It is very contradictory in many ways and some apps are totally misguided. Like Calendar. While I don't like this thin and flat design I can also say that some of the Scott's apps were also overkill in opposite direction, as here are. Again the Cow-Calendar.

 

Jony is yet to convince us how icons and fonts, stripped down brutally going esthetically and logically together with paralax and other 3D animations. Until now I am only convinced with colors, flat I don't like anyway, fonts are less readable, buttons without borders look like HTML link and blurs are to heavy, diminishing the effect, because a thin font is needed to be seen...

 

But in any case: changes were needed, both in functionality and design. Scott failed on both fronts.

 

Do a Google image search for Dieter Rams, Braun and Bauhaus. If you hate what you see, then that explains why you hate the new iOS 7 design. There are opportunities for improvement here and there, but to write off the new design out of hand simply reveals your distaste for the modernist aesthetic. If you look at Apple's hardware (which most people find quite attractive) it clearly embodies this modern, minimalist approach. Now the GUI finally matches the hardware.

 

There's no getting around the fact that this will piss off people who don't like this - just as the fake stitched Corinthian leather and green felt pissed off those on the other side of the fence. Deal with it. 1smoking.gif

post #49 of 94
I'll stick with Fantastical. Having used this for a week, it's too low contrast, and difficult to see various elements. Sometimes it seems they focus too much on the end goal (not sure what that is here), without taking simple usability into account.

Fantastical still offers a month view, is much easier on the eyes, and actually has a little contrast in elements.
3.4GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 / iMac 27" 2.8 Quad i7 / 17" Macbook Pro Unibody / Mac Mini HTPC / iPhone 6 Plus 64GB /iPad with Retina Display 64 GB
Reply
3.4GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7 / iMac 27" 2.8 Quad i7 / 17" Macbook Pro Unibody / Mac Mini HTPC / iPhone 6 Plus 64GB /iPad with Retina Display 64 GB
Reply
post #50 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunks View Post

I don't understand why they put so much effort into the device and then not apply that same design rigour to some of the most fundamental applications. The "tags" feature they just announced for OS X should have been a basic feature across their email clients like 5 years ago!

Why is it that with every new feature people complain that it should have been implemented already? Sure, I'll admit to thinking that the multi screen capabilities of OSX sucked. I'll further admit to thinking up a scheme that was fairly similar to what we are getting with 10.9, but these things take time to implement. Rather than waste time scolding apple for not doing everything yesterday, why don't we just be happy the features we wanted are (almost) here?
post #51 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by r4d4 View Post

hey just wanted to mention that feedback can be given at:
apple.com/feedback

keep it constructive and be specific about what you would like to see change.
If you don't give them Good, constructive feedback, they won't change anything.

But it doesn't equal them changing it. Apple does what they want and isn't really known for listening to customers about all things.

So try it but don't expect it to work

A non tech's thoughts on Apple stuff 

(She's family so I'm a little biased)

Reply

A non tech's thoughts on Apple stuff 

(She's family so I'm a little biased)

Reply
post #52 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by enature View Post

Are you starting to like Cook's products more than Steve's too? 

Just a classic underestimation of Steve Jobs. It was Jobs who singlehandedly guided Apple toward one and only one purpose - to make Apple devices easiest to use. Tim Cook? A spreadsheet guru utterly clueless about products. Cook has no guts to make radical changes  - even when such changes will make Apple products easier to use.


When the last Fall I warned about upcoming Apple demise, largely based on the reasons outlined above, local Apple zealots - like Tallest Skil - either dismissed them or outright blocked my posts. You can continue to live in the la-la-Cook-is-the-best land, but time will show that Cook's inability to understand what makes consumers tick will do more and more damage to Apple. 

You clearly haven't been following the news recently. Cook did just allow radical changes to be introduced in iOS 7. We can argue about wether these changes are good or not, but to say the people behind them are gutless is absurd.
post #53 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by enature View Post

Are you starting to like Cook's products more than Steve's too? 

iPhone 5 is the best iPhone ever made.  Retina Macbook Pros are the best Macbooks ever made.

 

If that's the measure then sure, why not, Tim Cook is better than Steve Jobs.

censored

Reply

censored

Reply
post #54 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by enature View Post

Cook has no guts to make radical changes  - even when such changes will make Apple products easier to use.

 

This about the man who fired Scott Forstall?

 

You, sir, are clueless.


Edited by freediverx - 6/18/13 at 5:57am
post #55 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by freediverx View Post

 

Do a Google image search for Dieter Rams, Braun and Bauhaus. If you hate what you see, then that explains why you hate the new iOS 7 design. There are opportunities for improvement here and there, but to write off the new design out of hand simply reveals your distaste for the modernist aesthetic. If you look at Apple's hardware (which most people find quite attractive) it clearly embodies this modern, minimalist approach. Now the GUI finally matches the hardware.

 

There's no getting around the fact that this will piss off people who don't like this - just as the fake stitched Corinthian leather and green felt pissed off those on the other side of the fence. Deal with it. 1smoking.gif

 

I don't need to google to know about roots of Ive's design style, however, you are showing the boxes and Jony makes them the most beautiful. Design of the software should not necessary "match" the box that is confined within and frankly, I believe it is misconception. While the box interacts with surrounding in confined space, software interacts with people. Users should not be required first to finish jump course to understand basic of modern design to like it. The design is not something for people to learn, it is pure sense of esthetic and usability. While I find many things that comply with the esthetic part (except for calendar, there is very little esthetic there. There is very little of anything...) I also find many elements of design lacking of previous usability. I also don't find anything minimalistic in parallax scrolling and snow and storm animation in Weather app.

 

To cut the long story short: I like what Jony does to boxes, i don't like very much what he does to what is inside. For now. I hope it changes.

post #56 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatchyThePirate View Post

 

 

Double troll post!

 

 

 

Wow, the mods take one day off and the trolls completely take over every thread. I'm not sure who's more pathetic, the trolls or the companies paying them to troll.* And the one genuine comment (the latter) actually sounds like a troll post!

 

FWIW I like the slick, minimalist look of iOS 7 and the calendar app. That said, I'm not really a power user so maybe there're some things I'm missing.

 

*Samsung has been caught paying trolls, but I'm sure they're not the only ones doing it.

Everyone who doesn't like something, especially a work in progress is not a troll.  This troll word flies around constantly in these forums.  Stop calling everyone with an opinion other than yours a troll.

post #57 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by poksi View Post

 

I don't need to google to know about roots of Ive's design style, however, you are showing the boxes and Jony makes them the most beautiful. Design of the software should not necessary "match" the box that is confined within and frankly, I believe it is misconception. While the box interacts with surrounding in confined space, software interacts with people. Users should not be required first to finish jump course to understand basic of modern design to like it. The design is not something for people to learn, it is pure sense of esthetic and usability. While I find many things that comply with the esthetic part (except for calendar, there is very little esthetic there. There is very little of anything...) I also find many elements of design lacking of previous usability. I also don't find anything minimalistic in parallax scrolling and snow and storm animation in Weather app.

 

To cut the long story short: I like what Jony does to boxes, i don't like very much what he does to what is inside. For now. I hope it changes.

 

Don't just look at the boxes. Look at the interfaces: the buttons, dials and switches. Look at the labels for the controls. For each device, consider how many controls and labels were left out (that might arguably have provided additional utility) in order to provide the cleanest interface to the primary functions. That's what they're doing in iOS 7.

 

Just remember...

 

1) You don't have to like the aesthetics - that's a matter of taste.

2) Everything can't be perfect at first - this is version 1.0 of a new GUI, and it just entered Beta.

3) Everything will get better - look back at the UI iterations since the first version of OSX.

post #58 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by enature View Post

Are you starting to like Cook's products more than Steve's too? 

 

Just a classic underestimation of Steve Jobs. It was Jobs who singlehandedly guided Apple toward one and only one purpose - to make Apple devices easiest to use. Tim Cook? A spreadsheet guru utterly clueless about products. Cook has no guts to make radical changes  - even when such changes will make Apple products easier to use.

 

When the last Fall I warned about upcoming Apple demise, largely based on the reasons outlined above, local Apple zealots - like Tallest Skil - either dismissed them or outright blocked my posts. You can continue to live in the la-la-Cook-is-the-best land, but time will show that Cook's inability to understand what makes consumers tick will do more and more damage to Apple. 

 

What has liking to do with underestimation? Steve Jobs has proven himself to be god of personal computing world. Nothing less. But it doesn't mean I should like him over Cook, does it?

 

I had a lot of negative sentiments about Cook in the past, but I realize now, how much have some of the things improve during his time. Availability of the products and clearer messages to market, for example. Steve was god of PC, but not god of everything. Tim could do some things better, but he is very far from screwing everything as you almost claim.

post #59 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by freediverx View Post

 

Don't just look at the boxes. Look at the interfaces: the buttons, dials and switches. Look at the labels for the controls. For each device, consider how many controls and labels were left out (that might arguably have provided additional utility) in order to provide the cleanest interface to the primary functions. That's what they're doing in iOS 7.

 

Just remember...

 

1) You don't have to like the aesthetics - that's a matter of taste.

2) Everything can't be perfect at first - this is version 1.0 of a new GUI, and it just entered Beta.

3) Everything will get better - look back at the UI iterations since the first version of OSX.

 

I have no doubt about improvements to come. I'm just expressing my view on current design steps and missteps (by my humble opinion).

post #60 of 94
apple's best inside man, Jim Dalrymple already said Apple stopped making changes and adding features in order to have a usable build at WWDC. The intentionally leaked article to TheNextWeb stated that iOS 7 is in "mid stride" in terms of development. Relax. If you're just a consumer, it's not even your business yet whether you decide to upgrade or not. Relax.
post #61 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatchyThePirate View Post


Double troll post!



Wow, the mods take one day off and the trolls completely take over every thread. I'm not sure who's more pathetic, the trolls or the companies paying them to troll.* And the one genuine comment (the latter) actually sounds like a troll post!

FWIW I like the slick, minimalist look of iOS 7 and the calendar app. That said, I'm not really a power user so maybe there're some things I'm missing.

*Samsung has been caught paying trolls, but I'm sure they're not the only ones doing it.

The app itself looks very nice but a warmer shade of white would've been great.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
post #62 of 94

Who cares about this calendar app...if Apple wants to keep all of the developers who created the majority of the 900,000 IOS apps they brag about...why would they want to make a full-featured "free" operating system app?  There are so many cheap personal information managers apps to choose from that anyone serious about managing their calendar or to-do list wouldn't even consider using the "free" OS app!  The selection and low cost of the alternatives is what it is all about.  Looking back to the PC days, when it costs $70-$500 to buy "full-featured" alternatives to free OS apps, as users, we are in heaven now!
 

post #63 of 94

Would someone be kind enough to confirm if you can set the calendar app to start the week on a Monday if you have North American (Canada or US) location settings.

 

Greatly appreciated.

 

One work around is to set the location (International) to the UK but then all the phone numbers in Contacts are formatted the European way (xx-xxxx-xxxx), not the North American way (xxx-xxx-xxxx).

 

Thanks.

----------

17" MBP (early 2011)  / 16 GB RAM / OCZ Vertex 4 (512 GB) / VMWare Fusion 5 / OSX / Windows 7 / Ubuntu 

 

Reply

----------

17" MBP (early 2011)  / 16 GB RAM / OCZ Vertex 4 (512 GB) / VMWare Fusion 5 / OSX / Windows 7 / Ubuntu 

 

Reply
post #64 of 94
I love to have a function we have on OSX. The "Plus" button where you can just type naturally. I use it all the time on ML and miss it dearly on my iPad.
post #65 of 94

All I know is these white UI's will drain the battery faster and force you to upgrade your phone every year instead of every two years.... : /

iTunes Radio - Apple TV with Wifi AC - Gold Anodized Aluminum iPhone - Mac Pro: September - November 2013

 

Reply

iTunes Radio - Apple TV with Wifi AC - Gold Anodized Aluminum iPhone - Mac Pro: September - November 2013

 

Reply
post #66 of 94
Love it. clean, beautiful. They can add more features in upcoming releases but I'm really feeling this look. I think iOS needed new functions AND a new look but it couldn't do both without completely confusing current customers. Letting customers get used to UX changes first then adding features later is kind of what apple does. They waited a couple of versions to add copy and paste, added tones of features to FCP X after redesigning and stripping it at initial release. Luckily, there are other apps that if power users aren't pleased with what apple has at present, quality options exist. Apples apps will always be on the phone so as they get better, we can try them out again with little to no hassle.
It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything.

Tyler Durden | Fight Club
Reply
It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything.

Tyler Durden | Fight Club
Reply
post #67 of 94
I liked nearly everything about it except that it doesn't display a symbol or dot that shows that you have an event for a particular day in month view. That's ludicrous! And it would be more intuitive to click on a day to add event. I have to click the sign at the top. Not user-friendly.
post #68 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatchyThePirate View Post

 

 

Double troll post!

 

 

 

Wow, the mods take one day off and the trolls completely take over every thread. I'm not sure who's more pathetic, the trolls or the companies paying them to troll.* And the one genuine comment (the latter) actually sounds like a troll post!

 

FWIW I like the slick, minimalist look of iOS 7 and the calendar app. That said, I'm not really a power user so maybe there're some things I'm missing.

 

*Samsung has been caught paying trolls, but I'm sure they're not the only ones doing it.

 

One day, when you have more items on your calendar other than "Wake up at noon. Get mom to make sandwich. Play xbox", you'll understand.

Help! I'm trapped in a white dungeon of amazing precision and impeccable tolerances!

Reply

Help! I'm trapped in a white dungeon of amazing precision and impeccable tolerances!

Reply
post #69 of 94
Does anyone know if they added week numbers to the new Calendar? We Europeans use it, and were frustratingly waiting for it to be implemented in OSX, which took like forever, just gotten it with 10.8. Which seems odd, as they sell more iOS devices abroad than Macs.

Yes yes, I left feedback. Every. Single. Year. I just haven't seen it in the keynote, or online afterwards.
I’d rather have a better product than a better price.
Reply
I’d rather have a better product than a better price.
Reply
post #70 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by GadgetCanadaV2 View Post

One day, when you have more items on your calendar other than "Wake up at noon. Get mom to make sandwich. Play xbox", you'll understand.

Haha, that's actually pretty funny. But I can assure you, after two bachelor degrees, an advanced post graduate degree, and 3 years of post graduate training, my schedule is far from empty 1wink.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasanman69 View Post

The app itself looks very nice but a warmer shade of white would've been great.

Interesting point, but that would probably interfere with the overall coherence of iOS. While the lighter color is more lively (I think I'll like it this way), it might be nice to have a dark mode and a medium (warmer) mode as well (a la android, as mentioned in a recent AI article), perhaps in iOS 8, once people digest these new changes.

   

Reply

   

Reply
post #71 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatchyThePirate View Post

*Samsung has been caught paying trolls, but I'm sure they're not the only ones doing it.

This is an interesting quote.

Obviously, if you are 'sure' about this, then you have some information about Apple that most of us are not aware of.

Care to share?
Apple Products: So good that their ‘faulty' products outsell competitor’s faultless ones...
Reply
Apple Products: So good that their ‘faulty' products outsell competitor’s faultless ones...
Reply
post #72 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTR View Post

This is an interesting quote.

Obviously, if you are 'sure' about this, then you have some information about Apple that most of us are not aware of.

Care to share?


I don't have any evidence, just an educated guess.

For anyone who may be interested, here's an article about Samsung specifically.

http://tech.fortune.cnn.com/2013/04/20/apple-samsung-dirty-tricks/?utm_source=loopinsight.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=Feed


edit: Unnecessary sarcastic comment removed.
Edited by PatchyThePirate - 6/18/13 at 3:08pm

   

Reply

   

Reply
post #73 of 94

That entire article is about Samsung paying trolls.

Where does it mention anybody else?

Your quote gives the impression that Apple is also paying trolls, etc...
Apple Products: So good that their ‘faulty' products outsell competitor’s faultless ones...
Reply
Apple Products: So good that their ‘faulty' products outsell competitor’s faultless ones...
Reply
post #74 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTR View Post

That entire article is about Samsung paying trolls.

Where does it mention anybody else?

Your quote gives the impression that Apple is also paying trolls, etc...

That wasn't the impression I was trying to make. Maybe it's my pro apple bias, but I don't see Apple ever paying people to trash competitors on websites. I was more referring to other Apple competitors paying trolls, given the vast amount of inane and vapid criticism of apple on an Apple fan site such as this one.

Cheers

   

Reply

   

Reply
post #75 of 94
Wow. All that red sure is hostile. Sterile and hostile, what great design aesthetic! There's no way I can look at something like this day in and day out. Just. No. Way.
post #76 of 94
I agree.

There's been no evidence, that I am aware of, of Apple knowingly engaging in the kind of rubbish that Samsung has been caught practicing.
Apple Products: So good that their ‘faulty' products outsell competitor’s faultless ones...
Reply
Apple Products: So good that their ‘faulty' products outsell competitor’s faultless ones...
Reply
post #77 of 94
While i appreciate the elimination of the useless textures, there's only one thing i really want changed in calendar: multiple dots for scheduled items in the month view, instead of one dot for any number of items (as well as NOT marking a dot if you choose not to mark the time as busy). This should be kind of a no-brainer, Apple.

As for the GUI... it's really gone too far in the opposite direction all over the whole OS. They need to reel it back again and make it look more like what it claims to be: controls on a screen that we're supposed to intuitively identify and operate, as well as READABLE (fonts are too thin!!).
post #78 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by rogern View Post

Who cares about this calendar app...if Apple wants to keep all of the developers who created the majority of the 900,000 IOS apps they brag about...why would they want to make a full-featured "free" operating system app?  There are so many cheap personal information managers apps to choose from that anyone serious about managing their calendar or to-do list wouldn't even consider using the "free" OS app!  The selection and low cost of the alternatives is what it is all about.  Looking back to the PC days, when it costs $70-$500 to buy "full-featured" alternatives to free OS apps, as users, we are in heaven now!
 

 

I'm of this mind a little as well.  The free IOS calendar is great unless you need a better one, of which there are some, and worth the few bucks.  The current one has always been about the 4th or 5th best one out there, IMO.  Not making any judgments on speculations from the beta, but this one will probably hold the same rank.

post #79 of 94
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatchyThePirate View Post

Interesting point, but that would probably interfere with the overall coherence of iOS. While the lighter color is more lively (I think I'll like it this way), it might be nice to have a dark mode and a medium (warmer) mode as well (a la android, as mentioned in a recent AI article), perhaps in iOS 8, once people digest these new changes.

They'll either digest them or go blind trying lol.gif. Speaking of AI's post this right here is a nice shade of white that isn't harsh on the eyes.
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
"Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example" Mark Twain
"Just because something is deemed the law doesn't make it just" - SolipsismX
Reply
post #80 of 94
This is probably one of my favorite redesigns. Being able to see a full year is awesome. I need that surprisingly often.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
  • Inside iOS 7: Calendar app comes with sterilized UI, few feature changes
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Inside iOS 7: Calendar app comes with sterilized UI, few feature changes