or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › First look: Apple's latest iOS 7 beta debuts on iPad

First look: Apple's latest iOS 7 beta debuts on iPad - Page 4

post #121 of 131
iOS 7 looks good, can't wait to update my iPads, hoping Apple offers a bigger iPhone or at least a smaller iPad mini to consume iOS 7 & data on the go
post #122 of 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwmac View Post

Seems like you hit a nerve with that one. 1smoking.gif

Not surprised that you think that, given that you've never accurately understood a single thing I've written.
Quote:
doesn't even own an iPhone.

This will lead to your undoing. Brings a smile to me ol' face, it does.

Originally posted by Marvin

Even if [the 5.5” iPhone] exists, it doesn’t deserve to.

post #123 of 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Not surprised that you think that, given that you've never accurately understood a single thing I've written.

This will lead to your undoing. Brings a smile to me ol' face, it does.

I have understood everything you have written I just think the vast majority of your posts are snarky, snide, or abusive comments that add no value to the discussion and are meant solely for shock value and to get a rise out of people for attention. Every once in a while you will post something of value and those posts are easy to notice since you do not quote anyone and they are longer than one line. 

Well Yoda, bring a smile to your face it does? OK, so exactly how will that be my undoing when you have told us time and time again that you do not have an iPhone. I didn't make that up or pull it from a hat, those are your words. You said you had won a 1st generation iPhone from a radio contest but that was the only iPhone you have ever owned. If you now own an iPhone then say so, at least then it wouldn't be quite so weird for you to obsess about the topic. 

post #124 of 131
Quote:

I have understood everything you have written

Patently false.
Quote:
...you have told us time and time again that you do not have an iPhone

Not once, anywhere, have I said that to anyone, in any form. You yourself just proved otherwise.

And you wonder why I dismiss offhand absolutely everything you've ever said! lol.gif

post #125 of 131
Quote:

Patently false.
Not once, anywhere, have I said that to anyone, in any form. You yourself just proved otherwise.

And you wonder why I dismiss offhand absolutely everything you've ever said! lol.gif

Yeah you did. You said you won in in a local radio station contest it was the iPhone 1st gen and that is the only one you have ever owned.  It was a while back and you typed many other info about yourself at that time which I can type here to help jog your memory if you like. I have a very good memory. Of course that was many months back and things might have changed. So do you have an iPhone other than the 1st generation iPhone you won in a radio contest or not? Very simple question. 

post #126 of 131
Quote:

...the iPhone 1st gen... ...is the only one you have ever owned.

I'd ask, incredulously, if you were listening to yourself, but that's obvious to even the illiterate who read the site.

post #127 of 131
Quote:

I'd ask, incredulously, if you were listening to yourself, but that's obvious to even the illiterate who read the site.

Nope, I just have a very good memory and remember exactly what you told us. Answer the question, do you have an iPhone or not? This is not top secret personal info. I have an iPhone 5 64GB model with Sprint. So tell us what phone you have TS. 

Edited by gwmac - 6/25/13 at 9:08pm
post #128 of 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by herbapou View Post

Well I didnt notice at first but some choice of text size and colors make some parts of the UI difficult to read. Small text with gray of gray or gray on white are very difficult to read to me. White on Cyan is not very good either, for me anyway. 

They fixed a lot of contrast issues on beta 2, hopefully they will do more. For example,you can now tell if your current phone call is muted.

People need to remember it is early beta. People actually using the beta should share their thoughts with Apple. (There is a site for that). For everyone else, it is ok to have an opinion, but stop acting like the world is coming to an end.
post #129 of 131
Quote:

So tell us what phone you have TS. 

Oh I wanna play too, I have an Ericsson R380, what did I win.

Edited by Relic - 6/26/13 at 11:36am
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
When I looked up "Ninjas" in Thesaurus.com, it said "Ninja's can't be found" Well played Ninjas, well played.
post #130 of 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by Relic View Post

Oh I want play too, I have an Ericsson R380, what did I win.

Where did you find that relic....ah Relic! :-) sorry couldn't resist!

BTW......love your sig 

Tallest Skil:

"Eventually Google will have their Afghanistan with Oracle and collapse"

"The future is Apple, Google, and a third company that hasn't yet been created."

Tallest Skil:

"Eventually Google will have their Afghanistan with Oracle and collapse"

"The future is Apple, Google, and a third company that hasn't yet been created."

post #131 of 131
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekdad View Post

Where did you find that relic....ah Relic! :-) sorry couldn't resist!

BTW......love your sig 

I bought it in when it was new, paid 900 bucks for it, kept it because it was one of my favorite phones. I later moved on to a Nokia Communicator but the Ericsson will always hold a special place in my heart. It was my first smartphone after all.

I've been offered 500 CHF for it but I'll never let it go, it get's the highest geek rating over at http://www.geek.com/hwswrev/pda/ericr380/.

Edited by Relic - 6/26/13 at 11:44am
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPad
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPad › First look: Apple's latest iOS 7 beta debuts on iPad