or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Photos, video show highly suspect 'iPhone Lite' display and shell with no exterior buttons

Photos, video show highly suspect 'iPhone Lite' display and shell with no exterior buttons - Page 2

post #41 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogifan View Post

Really sad that all the blogs are giving this stupid site hits. And then treating it as if its the real deal. 1oyvey.gif

Because it gives people the opportunity to vomit their ignorance all over us and then vehemently defend it, while the moronic onlookers applaud and cheer and demand more.

post #42 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zozman View Post

Yeah, those people are morons for being poor...they should prioritize phones over food & rent...1hmm.gif

Nope. These people are morons for demanding a flagship smartphone, with the content and benefits of a flagship smartphone, for the price of an entry smartphone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soloman View Post

And a device with a non removable battery is never really off either.

Of course it is. Just turn it off.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan brook View Post

Why bother to publish this if: "It should be noted that AppleInsider cannot confirm the veracity of Techdy's report and offers the following information for purposes of discussion only."?

What is worth discussing?

Because this is a rumor website. I can see how that's easy to forget at times.

Originally Posted by Slurpy

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already f*ed.

There's just a TINY chance that Apple will also be able to figure out payments. Oh wait, they did already… …and you’re already f*ed.

post #43 of 98
The iPod touch did not go with plastic.
IMO The new iPhones (as well as the new full size iPad) should look exactly like the iPad mini but in a few different sizes and price configurations.
Also Economically challenged people may be willing to pay more for a phone if it were bigger so it can be used as a phone, tablet & computer.
post #44 of 98

Squeeze to unlock

censored

censored

post #45 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eriamjh View Post

While it would be really cool if apple invented some kind of ultrasonic finger-sensing technology, These are still likely unfinished backshells. The holes mean nothing to us. The shape is likely a version of the next iPhone. Cheaper to make thanmachined aluminum, Apple may have found a way to make plastic cool again.
not samsung and their 20million phones SOLD!
post #46 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by williamlondon View Post

When has Apple ever created a new product for a market that isn't the US? They have limited resources and yet some contend this new product is aimed primarily at other markets, why? Profit grubbers do that, they make products so they can go earn more profits, while Apple builds (a limited number of) products that people love. I don't believe for a moment that they will build a new product to go grab some profit in Indonesia, that's simply not Apple at all.

This is just an absolutely nonsense thing to say.  Pretty much *all* of Apples products for years have been made for more than "just the USA."  Apple is a global company and sells their entire product line around the world.  More than half of their sales come from outside the USA and have for a long time.  

post #47 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by stelligent View Post

Before wooing this Indonesian truck driver, Apple might have more to gain by focusing on selling more iPhones to Germans, Italians and Portuguese, whether they are driving planes, trains or automobiles. 

Man, this is such a dumbass quasi-racist thing to say.  I'm not going to bother to get into it too much, but jeez think what you say before you say it next time.  

There are no poor folks in Germany or the USA?  Never been to Indonesia have you?  Everyone in the developing world isn't poor and everyone in Europe isn't rich.  I just postulated the Indonesian truck driver to get people to visualise more than just what's in their backyard, and to think about markets that so far are almost completely untapped.  The truck driver in Indonesia is no different economically than some guy from Alabama.  In fact he/she's probably better off because he knows the value of hard work whereas in the USA …  

The issue is off-contract cheap phones versus on-contract luxury phones.  The reason a lot of places like Indonesia aren't tapped yet is more because of what the telecoms are (or aren't) doing.  

post #48 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eriamjh View Post

Cheaper to make thanmachined aluminum, Apple may have found a way to make plastic cool again.

Would it cease to be 'cheap plastic' because Apple is using it?
post #49 of 98

I wonder what their margin is.

censored

censored

post #50 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsiderUser99 View Post

For $199 the Basic Bear offers a lot of value.

Citation needed.
Quote:
Not to mention the fact it outperforms the iPhone 5.

Citation needed.

post #51 of 98

What a weird accusation.  This entire thread is about images posted by that company on their website.  Cross-posting them here makes you a shill?

censored

censored

post #52 of 98
Quote:

Basic Bear: http://techdy.com/shop/basic-bear/

Oh, no worries, then. They'll be sued into bankruptcy and the people responsible jailed.
Quote:
You would assume it would be common knowledge that Snapdragon 600 can outperform Apple's A6.

If that were the case, sure.

post #53 of 98
Quote:

I don't work for their company. I was pointing out the look of the buttons going under the assumption that original device is the budget iPhone.

I don't understand what I've done to offend you, but I do know I'm entitled to posting on this board (as any user is).

Ok, so you don't work for their company. I still find highly suspicious that you registered just to post "fixed" pictures of the this Android iPhone knock-off from a shady company, along with all of its detailed specs, price and links to buy the product.

post #54 of 98

The AI article posted a link to the blog of the "shady company", which had further links to their store.

censored

censored

post #55 of 98

My prediction: 

No plastic iPhone Lite/Budget/Cheapo. I think Apple is pretty done with polycarbonate for anything other than some accessories.

iPod touch pricing and features (color options and cameras) remain the same. I think Apple settled on these configs in advance of the iPhone "Lite" rollout:

• iPod Touch 16 GB $229 (no iSight camera; limited to 16GB storage; "previous-gen" A series chip)
  • iPod Touch 32 GB $299 (FaceTime and iSight cameras, and 32 and 64 GB flavors; "previous-gen" A series chip)
  • iPod Touch 64 GB $399 (FaceTime and iSight cameras, and 32 and 64 GB flavors; "previous-gen" A series chip)

iPhone "Lite" leverages ipod Touch components and chassis, rather that the previous-gen iPhone components and chassis

• iPhone Lite 16 GB $399 (iPod touch colors; iPod Touch chassis; iPod Touch's iSight and FaceTime cameras; "previous-gen" A series chip; not available with subsidy, only direct from Apple)

iPhone latest-gen iPhone (5S/6/Whatever) gets a $50 price drop across the board; no color options (only black and white styles) and uses the most advanced hardware:

• iPhone 5S 32 GB $599 (the very latest of all components; subsidized or unlocked)
  • iPhone 5S 64 GB $699 (the very latest of all components; subsidized or unlocked)
  • iPhone 5S 128 GB $799 (the very latest of all components; subsidized or unlocked)

In this scenario, Apple's economy of scale advantages are maintained by carrying over components from the current generation iPod Touch line rather than the prior iPhone (4/4S/5) line. This also will allow Apple to sell more of their iPhones themselves (from the online or retail stores) and not via carriers and third-party retailers. Lastly, data for the iPhone Lite will be sold exactly the way it is sold for iPads. The exception, of course, is that voice data will continue to be disallowed on iPad.

Edited by Carthusia - 7/7/13 at 11:01am
For your sake, I hope you're right.
post #56 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbook View Post

I would love to see an iPhone Air as the gateway iPhone.

If Apple can do what they did with the iPad Mini and reimagine thin and light that would be a show stopper.
You realize what you're postulating is an iPhone 5 right?

A cheapo 5S with A6 and 16GB? Yup iPhone 5 which will cost $549 when the 5S comes out, if Apple decides to keep it around.

$549 is not affordable enough for most of the world.

My thoughts on the upcoming cheapo phone is a phone based on the iPod touch. Colored aluminum ultra thin and light, sexy and colorful. Apple could totally do that with the aluminum design. They did it with the iphone 1 by simply adding a plastic window for the cell radio signals to go out from.

Anyway I see a device with a colorful aluminum case, A5, 5 megapixel camera, 8GB of storage and Qualcomm's LTE and CD-LTE wireless chips.

$349 budget iPhone: 8GB Black&Silver. A5, 5MP cam, LTE

$449 budget iPhone: 16GB Colors. A5, 5MP, LTE

$549 iPhone 5: 16GB Black&Slate/White&Silver. A6, 8MP, LTE

$649 iPhone 5S: 32GB Black&Slate/White&Silver. A7, 13MP, LTE

I'm rather bemused they didn't just release an iPod touch with phone capability.

I think the touch is a better design.  I like the smooth rear shell better than the edged iPhone 5.  The touch looks really sexy in person.  

The colours are there.  The design is sexy.  But I doubt (Apple being Apple) will do this.  The swirls around the plastic design are pretty deafening...

Not that I have a problem with that.  If that white design is the cheap-ER iPhone, I'm down with that.  

iPhone 5 specs in white plastic.  A classy, simple design.  I'd have bought that for £250-ish.  And we know Apple will do a very good quality 'plastic' phone.  Apple's stuff is generally classy in build quality...and design.

I would still like a bigger iPhone model.  We may see the plastic model, the 'air' and then the +.  

3 models is fine.  Each one 'premium' in its price bracket.

I'm surprised Apple has taken this long to be honest. 

The samsung and android are paper lions...living out of the oxygen Apple has given them...

Lemon Bon Bon.

You know, for a company that specializes in the video-graphics market, you'd think that they would offer top-of-the-line GPUs...

WITH THE NEW MAC PRO THEY FINALLY DID!  (But you bend over for it.)

You know, for a company that specializes in the video-graphics market, you'd think that they would offer top-of-the-line GPUs...

WITH THE NEW MAC PRO THEY FINALLY DID!  (But you bend over for it.)

post #57 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogifan View Post

Why in the world would Apple redesign the iPod touch last year if they were going to replace it with something plastic this year?

Exactly! 

post #58 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carthusia View Post

My prediction: 

No plastic iPhone Lite/Budget/Cheapo. i think Apple is pretty done with polycarbonate for anything other than some accessories.

iPod touch pricing and features 9color options and cameras) remain the same. I think Apple settled on these configs in advance of the iPhone "Lite" rollout:
  • iPod Touch 16 GB $229 (no iSight camera; limited to 16GB storage; "previous-gen" A series chip)
  • iPod Touch 32 GB $299 (FaceTime and iSight cameras, and 32 and 64 GB flavors; "previous-gen" A series chip)
  • iPod Touch 64 GB $399 (FaceTime and iSight cameras, and 32 and 64 GB flavors; "previous-gen" A series chip)

iPhone "Lite" leverages ipod Touch components and chassis, rather that the previous-gen iPhone components and chassis
  • iPhone Lite 16 GB $399 (iPod touch colors; iPod Touch chassis; iPod Touch's iSight and FaceTime cameras; "previous-gen" A series chip; not available with subsidy, only direct from Apple)

iPhone latest-gen iPhone (5S/6/Whatever) gets a $50 price drop across the board; no color options (only black and white styles) and uses the most advanced hardware:
  • iPhone 5S 32 GB $599 (the very latest of all components; subsidized or unlocked)
  • iPhone 5S 64 GB $699 (the very latest of all components; subsidized or unlocked)
  • iPhone 5S 128 GB $799 (the very latest of all components; subsidized or unlocked)

In this scenario, Apple's economy of scale advantages are maintained by carrying over components from the current generation iPod Touch line rather than the prior iPhone (4/4S/5) line. This also will allow Apple to sell more of their iPhones themselves (from the online or retail stores) and not via carriers and third-party retailers. Lastly, data for the iPhone Lite will be sold exactly the way it is sold for iPads. The exception, of course, is that voice data will continue to be disallowed on iPad.

I'm thinking the same, and I like your idea of restricting the cheap model to Apple stores only and keeping it away from phone companies and their over priced plans.

The often rumored iPod touch phone may finally see the light of day.
post #59 of 98
Quote:

Going under the assumption this is the budget iPhone:

Buttons can be seen on the shell of the Basic Bear

Side:

10bear-510x340.jpg

Top:

6bear-510x340.jpg

On a side note. For $199 the Basic Bear offers a lot of value. Not to mention the fact it outperforms the iPhone 5.

• Snapdragon 600 @1.7GHz  (complete OpenGL ES 3.0 support)
  • 2GB RAM
  • 4inch 1136x640 IPS display 
  • Android 4.2 Jelly Bean (stock)
  • HSPA+ 42
  • 16GB internal storage
  • etc.

First of all, this piece of crap is fucking vapor. Second, you have no idea that there is a distinction between specs and performance. GTFOH!

post #60 of 98

Nice way to welcome a newcomer.  Grow up.

censored

censored

post #61 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowley View Post

The AI article posted a link to the blog of the "shady company", which had further links to their store.

The difference is that AI put it in the right context: these photos and videos are highly suspect. This guy just popped out of nowhere and registered with a generic nickname just to post positive things about this product and defend its specs.

I'm not the kind to accuse everyone of being a paid-shill because they criticize Apple or praise a competitor. But in this case I find it highly suspicious that this user registered just for that, with a nickname that looks temporary.

Maybe I should've used an accusatory tone at first because it's hard to actually prove, but to me it was so obvious that I didn't think twice about it.

post #62 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carthusia View Post

My prediction: 

How confident are we that the iPod Touch chassis is even suitable for use as a phone?  It doesn't have an integrated cellular aerial, and the whole thing is made of aluminium, which would imply to my mind that an internal aerial would be pretty poor.

It might sound nice, but I don't think it's going to work without significant re-engineering.

censored

censored

post #63 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemon Bon Bon. View Post

I'm surprised Apple has taken this long to be honest. 

Lemon Bon Bon.

It probably wasnt until this year the cost of making more than one model made sense for them as far as components.

A few years ago there would be no way they could make an "iPhone" quality device for much cheaper than what they were charging but now they are themselves selling an all
Glass and aluminum iPhone with retina display for $449.

That's a first and now I'm sure component cost and their economy of scale in manufacturing have improved to the point where they can produce and sell an all aluminum iPhone with all the features users have come to expect for less than $400.

As far as the plastic leaks? Smoke and mirrors. Maybe even red herrings from Apple to weed out leakers. Remember they have doubled down on security.
post #64 of 98
Quote:

How confident are we that the iPod Touch chassis is even suitable for use as a phone?  It doesn't have an integrated cellular aerial, and the whole thing is made of aluminium, which would imply to my mind that an internal aerial would be pretty poor.

It might sound nice, but I don't think it's going to work without significant re-engineering.

A larger or secondary plastic window in the aluminum chassis for cellular antenna reception? That doesn't seem like some major re-engineering feat to me, but, hey....

post #65 of 98

Techdy's website says this phone runs stock Jelly Bean 4.2.1 so I guess the rumor that the pics might be the new cheap iPhone is squashed?  Maybe just a marketing ploy to get attention to the phone they're working on?

post #66 of 98
Quote:

Add a plastic panel at the bottom of the aluminum backplate ala iPhone 1 and bam. Cheaper iPhone that's beautiful and high end and even harkens back to the fanfare of the iPhone 1.

With Apples patents and research in battery tech I don't think that will be a problem either.
post #67 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by DroidFTW View Post

Techdy's website says this phone runs stock Jelly Bean 4.2.1 so I guess the rumor that the pics might be the new cheap iPhone is squashed?

The fact that they're the ones selling it also does a bit of the squishing.

'Course Apple will be doing the squishing in a month or two.

post #68 of 98

From a purely aesthetic point of view, that white shell with the completely black screen (no white surround) looks very good. But Apple would probably never do this because their white phones always have white screen surrounds.

post #69 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackbook View Post

Add a plastic panel at the bottom of the aluminum backplate ala iPhone 1 and bam. Cheaper iPhone that's beautiful and high end and even harkens back to the fanfare of the iPhone 1.

With Apples patents and research in battery tech I don't think that will be a problem either.

But the original iPhone didn't get great reception.  That's supposedly why they changed to the plastic back.  What advance have you identified that would mean this isn't a problem any more?

censored

censored

post #70 of 98
Quote:

Apple doesn't seem the type to recycle the design of a lower level product. If a budget iPhone does exist, I think it would have an original design.

They want to bring something fresh to market, and at the same time keep the design minimalistic in order to keep a flagship iPhone on the top of their hierarchy.

I think its more likely than going to a polycarbonate chassis, which hasn't been used on an iPhone since, when, the iPhone 3GS? Aesthetically, positioning this cheaper phone closer to the iPod Touch would also make more marketing sense-again, to differentiate from and argue for the iPhone 5S/6/Whatever.

post #71 of 98
Quote:

But the original iPhone didn't get great reception.  That's supposedly why they changed to the plastic back.  What advance have you identified that would mean this isn't a problem any more?

The current iPhone 5 has an aluminum chassis and gets great reception.

post #72 of 98

Unless I'm mistaken, the iPhone 5 antennas are external; the piece of aluminium around the top, and the piece around the bottom are the antennas..  The iPod Touch could not use this system without significant engineering, because its chassis is currently a single unibody piece.

censored

censored

post #73 of 98
Quote:

Unless I'm mistaken, the iPhone 5 antennas are external; the piece of aluminium around the top, and the piece around the bottom are the antennas..  The iPod Touch could not use this system without significant engineering, because its chassis is currently a single unibody piece.

Not so sure about that, I think the antennas are located behind those two glass panels on the top and bottom of the iPhone 5's back panel, otherwise why would they be there? The design would be more aesthetically pleasing without them.

Edited by 1983 - 7/7/13 at 12:08pm
post #74 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1983 View Post

Not so sure about that, I think the antennas are located behind those two glass panels on the top and bottom of the iPhone 5's back panel, otherwise why would they be there? The design would be more aesthetically pleasing without them.

Crowley is right. The top and bottom parts of the iPhone 5 casing are cell antennas, and other antennas (Wifi, BT etc.) are found behind the little glass windows.

Note: the image below was a mockup made from leaked parts before the iPhone 5 was unveiled, but they are accurate.

post #75 of 98
Quote:

...ASUS Padfone Infinity. 

A stupid name, describing perfectly a stupid device.

post #76 of 98
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazoobee View Post

This is just an absolutely nonsense thing to say.  Pretty much *all* of Apples products for years have been made for more than "just the USA."  Apple is a global company and sells their entire product line around the world.  More than half of their sales come from outside the USA and have for a long time.  

I also find it pretty offensive the way you phrase it.  As if the markets outside the USA are somehow quintessentially different.  I mean WTF?

The consumers in the rest of North America and the UK for starters are basically exactly the same kind of consumers as those in the USA.  Do you somehow believe that outside of the borders of the USA everyone else is somehow different?  Monkeys perhaps?  Maybe they need different products because they ride to work on elephants?  Take a look at the list of languages Apple supports on their products sometime.  

Do you really fucking believe that other than a bit of poverty, the people who live and work in Indonesia are somehow totally different from you?  Are you unaware that even though some do live in poverty, millions of people also live in places like Africa, Indonesia, Asia, etc. that drive BMW's to work and live in suburban houses that are indistinguishable from your own?  Did it never occur to you that there are a great many poor, dumb hicks in Missouri that have a lower standard of living, education, (and morals) than many people in the "developing" world?   

You need to get out more.  There is some seriously racist crap flowing between the lines of everything you say here.  Up yours. 

Hypocrisy, ignorance and personal attacks - are those your favoured tools in any discussion, or should I consider myself special that you were dressed in your Sunday best with me? You know nothing whatsoever about me, you rail against my alleged offences (which were caused by *your* misunderstanding and misinterpreting what I said, assuming something totally wrong and attacking me personally based on those false assumptions) and then proceed to commit offences of your own. But I suppose it's the best way to avoid the question I asked?

Since you misunderstood what was being asked I'll rephrase: when has Apple ever created a product that is aimed primarily at a country that isn't the US? That isn't offensive, it's a question, and from my knowledge of Apple and having been a user of its products for over 30 years, there is no product that they have produced (to my knowledge) that is primarily aimed at markets other than the US. Apple's primary market is the US, the fact they localise (I understand the concept having worked on various localisation projects in my career for both hardware and software companies over 20 years, having worked in multiple countries in said career, having held country, region, continent and globally based responsibilities in that career, having studied more than 1 more than 2 more than 3 languages in my life, the concept isn't foreign to me, but thanks for the patronising lesson).

The rest of your ignorant and utterly offensive rant (which positions you conveniently as the superior non-racist, like the two white men in a room of southern black men where one of the white men yells, "stop calling all these men niggers, you know I hate that term" sort of juvenile tactic employed to get the shit beaten out of me while you silently escape the scene) assumes a lot of negativity I can't even begin to understand how you interpreted from my few words, but you did, and for that I'll give you some credit for having quite an imagination (though why it has to lean that way, instead of assuming I meant none of what you said, is something that is really wrong about life in general). If you really thought I was saying those horrible things, you should have confirmed that's what I meant with my words *first*, but it's always easier to go off half-cocked and rest assured in one's arrogance afterwards that you were right and no questions were required before shooting that unarmed person. Or perhaps you were merely looking for a fight where you could throw a bunch of rhetoric and false accusations around and then claim victory?

On the topic of a cheap iPhone, you and many others here and on other blogs I frequent have all asserted that any new cheaper iPhone will be aimed at "emerging markets" - the Indonesian truck driver, that was *your* fucking example. My point was that I think companies that produce a product merely to extract profit from a market are profit grubbing companies of the worst sort, and that's not what Apple is. Apple produces products that people love. Their primary market is the US, that is not in dispute, is it? Localisation aside, that is not seriously in dispute, is it? I'm not saying they shouldn't produce a product for an Indonesian truck driver (again, your example, though, why you pick that example smacks hugely of baiting a fight), but that's not their history, there is no precedent, but why people think this phone will be targeted to this poor truck driver is nothing that makes any sense whatsoever. I ask why you think this, and your response is nonsense wrapped in offence. Answer the question if you want to discuss, or not, but don't ever attack me again.

None of what I said should have been misinterpreted in the way you did - there was nothing that referred to poverty or localisation or the plight of the poor. Again, you know nothing of me, my situation in life, my travels, my income level, my education, my political leanings, but you ran right to the area that allowed you to rant and claim some moral high ground, and you did so in the most offensive ways with personal attacks, which I find hugely ironic and utterly hypocritical. If I "need to get out more" (to quote you), my suggestion and most desirous wish is that people with your attitude should do the exact fucking opposite by staying in more and making even more babies with their sisters and cousins. Up mine? I won't respond in kind because I don't engage in ad hominem attacks - they tend to kill discussion, which for some are useful when you are unable to discuss substantively.

If this product is real (regardless whether the current spate of images are real or not), the new iPhone will not be a cheaper iPhone targeted at off contract markets and segments, it will not be featuring price as its differentiating factor (neither will it be build materials or internal technologies or components), it'll be more fundamental than that, because that's what Apple does, they understand and are experts in product strategy, product positioning and product differentiation. It'll be as different from the iPhone as the Mac Pro is different from the iMac, as different as the iPod nano is from the iPod Classic. Apple understands how to create products and sell them into different markets, they don't do it based on region, and they don't ever do it based on price as the number one factor that differentiates the product from the rest of the family. If you think that's a racist attitude being expressed, I'll leave in place the ignorant label I attached to your earlier offensive rant(s). 

Edited by williamlondon - 7/7/13 at 6:21pm
post #77 of 98

lol.gif  That's got to be a record.  A prize to that man/woman!

censored

censored

post #78 of 98
As I'm so fond of describing my clients/users , behind their backs, they have the right to be a moron/idiot after all they are paying.

Originally Posted by Rickers - 2014

Cook & Co will bury Apple.  They can only ride Steve's ghost for so long.  Steve == Apple and Apple == Steve.  

Originally Posted by Rickers - 2014

Cook & Co will bury Apple.  They can only ride Steve's ghost for so long.  Steve == Apple and Apple == Steve.  

post #79 of 98
Quote:

On a side note. For $199 the Basic Bear offers a lot of value. Not to mention the fact it outperforms the iPhone 5.

• Snapdragon 600 @1.7GHz  (complete OpenGL ES 3.0 support)
  • 2GB RAM
  • 4inch 1136x640 IPS display 
  • Android 4.2 Jelly Bean (stock)
  • HSPA+ 42
  • 16GB internal storage
  • etc.

Whenever I see specs posted by Android users, it just translates into:

• Flaccid Length: @2.2 inches
  • Erect Length: 4.5 inches
  • Girth: 1.78 inches
  • Android 4.2 KY Jelly (stock)
  • Touch-sensitive surface area: 30 sq. inches
  • Max deflection angle: 57 degrees (in 1.0G acceleration field)
  • etc.

"Apple should pull the plug on the iPhone."

John C. Dvorak, 2007

"Apple should pull the plug on the iPhone."

John C. Dvorak, 2007
post #80 of 98
Quote:

I had a feeling there would be a few 'bad apples', it would appear you're one of them.

I don't care who you are come back; phablets are a nicher device than even the xMac. That can't be argued.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
  • Photos, video show highly suspect 'iPhone Lite' display and shell with no exterior buttons
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Photos, video show highly suspect 'iPhone Lite' display and shell with no exterior buttons