or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Smash & grab iPhone thief caught after leaving his Samsung Galaxy behind

Smash & grab iPhone thief caught after leaving his Samsung Galaxy behind - Page 2

post #41 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by dysamoria View Post

All these "idiot" comments seem to be neglecting the point that this kind of theft is an impulsive act and is almost never associated with clear and rational thinking. There's no smash and grab committed by smart people.

I wonder if the dude was on an SSRI drug...

Does any perp have clear and rational thinking, regardless of the crime?
post #42 of 53
Quote:

All these "idiot" comments seem to be neglecting the point that this kind of theft is an impulsive act and is almost never associated with clear and rational thinking. There's no smash and grab committed by smart people.

While it is absolutely true that the vast, VAST majority of criminals are simply not too bright, a smash-and-grab can definitely be a complicated, well thought-out crime.  It's not always impulsively committed by a drug-addled perp.

post #43 of 53
I guess in police work; you have to explore all the smartphones at the crime scene. Apple's find a phone app did not seem to be working or was not installed. I either case; it did not work as planned with GPS and so on and so on. No CSI here; more of a Dragnet type police work!
post #44 of 53
Quote:

SSRIs help a lot of people. They do not cause people to commit robberies. I hope you were kidding, because that comment is stupid beyond belief.

post #45 of 53
Quote:

... So what was wrong with calling him an idiot? He's an idiot. And he uses Android, which makes him even more idiotic.

What was the point of this post?

Originally posted by Relic

...those little naked weirdos are going to get me investigated.

post #46 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by jungmark View Post

Does any perp have clear and rational thinking, regardless of the crime?

Of course they do.
post #47 of 53
Hey Samsung, add that to B.S. commercials. Shows you how worthless the Galaxy is.
Couldn't get a better commercial for Apple right from a true ironic story headline.
Apple didn't even have to pay for it.
post #48 of 53

It wasn't his fault...The S-voices told him to do it...

post #49 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted byungmark View Post

Damn, Sammy is getting desperate to copy iPhones.

No,  Sammy is going to make A9 for Apple. So how desperate you are to buy Apple if Sammy makes their CPUs?

post #50 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrzejls View Post

No,  Sammy is going to make A9 for Apple. So how desperate you are to buy Apple if Sammy makes their CPUs?

Is this supposed to make sense, because I really hope this is not your best attempt to articulate something intelligent.
post #51 of 53
Quote:

Must be nice to live in a fantasy world where Samsung has ever created anything, ever, at any time.

Ignorance is bliss.

post #52 of 53
Quote:

You are aware that Intel makes the CPUs for Macs, yes? And that Intel's own expensive efforts to clone the MacBook Air with "Ultrabooks" has almost entirely failed, right? What does that say about the difference of mass producing silicon components and designing a great consumer product people will buy? 

post #53 of 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrections View Post

And that Intel's own expensive efforts to clone the MacBook Air with "Ultrabooks" has almost entirely failed, right?

Has it? I was under the impression that Ultrabooks were the most popular of Windows laptops these days.

Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPhone
  • Smash & grab iPhone thief caught after leaving his Samsung Galaxy behind
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPhone › Smash & grab iPhone thief caught after leaving his Samsung Galaxy behind