or Connect
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › Time Warner working to deliver live & on-demand shows to Apple TV

Time Warner working to deliver live & on-demand shows to Apple TV - Page 3

post #81 of 84
The majority is always sane?

That says a lot right there.
post #82 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjd813 View Post

Heres' a fun exercise...
http://www.sanityscore.com/
melior diabolus quem scies
melior diabolus quem scies
post #83 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by pjd813 View Post

Yep. So… to what portion of the market do you want to sell? THE MAJORITY. Which prefers the iPhone.

Originally Posted by Marvin

The only thing more insecure than Android’s OS is its userbase.

Originally Posted by Marvin

The only thing more insecure than Android’s OS is its userbase.
post #84 of 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tallest Skil View Post

Yep. So… to what portion of the market do you want to sell? THE MAJORITY. Which prefers the iPhone.

That reality (which I acknowledge) is the basis for my frustration. Quality is what I personally will pay for or wait for. If the experience will be less than acceptable (to me) I would prefer to pay a small premium or wait for it to be available when the market provides it as an alternative. Those aren't "fightin' words" as you seem to be treating them. I don't watch movies on my phone (yet) and when I watch cnbc on it looks and sounds miraculously great for what it is. Prometheus ? Any TV show that i will actually pay attention to? Not so much (for me).
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: iPod + iTunes + AppleTV
AppleInsider › Forums › Mobile › iPod + iTunes + AppleTV › Time Warner working to deliver live & on-demand shows to Apple TV